» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Pan American Laboratories
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pan American Laboratories Anonymous board for Pan American Labs

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Anonymous

Default make some bonus?

Change your way of thinking. Spending all your time in doctors office is waste of time. Work your drugstores!! Its not fun but do it. Find a couple, just a few, who will switch competition to deplin or neevo, your gold. Competition is for depression is tier 3, expensive, dangerous, and pharmacies aren't making money. Detail your pharmacists against competition. They'll make u more money than doctor prescriptions. You make a sale or actually convince a doctor, all pharmacist has to do is call doctor back. If u think You're getting "actual credit " for generics, ur a fool.

Its hard to keep chasing the carrot when the company keeps taking the carrot away. Think I'm lying? Look at dashboard.

Wanna be the sheep or Shepard?

Sincerely,

Ur Walgreens pharmacist
Old 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: make some bonus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Change your way of thinking. Spending all your time in doctors office is waste of time. Work your drugstores!! Its not fun but do it. Find a couple, just a few, who will switch competition to deplin or neevo, your gold. Competition is for depression is tier 3, expensive, dangerous, and pharmacies aren't making money. Detail your pharmacists against competition. They'll make u more money than doctor prescriptions. You make a sale or actually convince a doctor, all pharmacist has to do is call doctor back. If u think You're getting "actual credit " for generics, ur a fool.

Its hard to keep chasing the carrot when the company keeps taking the carrot away. Think I'm lying? Look at dashboard.

Wanna be the sheep or Shepard?

Sincerely,

Ur Walgreens pharmacist
Pass the Pancof HC.
So we are back to calling on Pharmacies again.
Man I miss those Pancof days
Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: make some bonus?

I remember when Bonus was called uncapped commission. Still have a few cases left of HC to get me through the days here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: