Dexilant no better than lansoprazole

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor asked me the other day about our dexi vs lansoprazole study showed simialr efficacy. I brain farted and went back to the hard working relief within first hour and second in 4-5 hrs. I give up on this drug:(

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Charlie Sheen, the man with tiger blood would say, "Winning"...is not your strong point.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Shit Sherlock. When's the last time you looked at our PI. Right in the studies section it shows no better efficacy of Dexi vs. lanso at 8 week healing rates. If you haven't been schooled how to get out of that objection you should lose your job. Now I'm not saying we have a good come back for the lack of dexi efficacy, but you should know how to address and redirect.

Yes. Dexi sucks. Yes. It is a bitch to sell. Yes. Doc's who use it on patients see no real difference, but that does not mean you shouldn't know your stuff and be unable to handle the biggest objection that we get.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seem to remember in training that we were not trying to sell on healing of EE but that total symptom relief versus other PPIs was the key. Did I miss something. I had a few of these conversations with my docs when we launched but the symptom relief message seemed to ease their objections.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed nothing. This drug is to be sold on symptom relief, not healing rates. Moron #1 needs some coaching

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this had to be posted by an Actos rep.

NEWSFLASH!! It's very easy to sell against one competitor that can't make the product, has recalls, and gets black box warnings. That's not usually what happens in sales.

You have two products completely identical except for creative stretching of the truth by marketing minds (???), and it's up to the sales rep's PERSUASIVE SKILLS to move share.

i think it's time you find other work, seriously. Can you lift 75 pounds? UPS has a job where you drive around, drop off stuff, and get signatures.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The doctor pulled out the PI and looked at the head-to-head study poining out that 60 is no better than 30. The only difference is you get more side effects. Doctor asked me about ulcerative colitis and crohns disease. I answered we are not indicated for those diseases, I'm talking about sympotom relief. Doctor clarified and said how do I initially distinguish these diseases from Dexi side effects?

The only concern is blood in the diahrea, if there is no blood probaly no problem. Any body responses?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you ever actually out in the field? Every single objection is no better healing rates than generic lanso. All our products are no better than generics and we are expecting them to pay big for the bullshit we have to offer. This place is a joke. As long as you take it for what it's worth and just drop the samples and collect that big paycheck life is good.

Don't get to wrapped around the axle. Collect that big paycheck and do the minimum.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in the field. More than ten years now. Well over 100% to plan on Dexilant and I NEVER hear any bullshit about EE healing rates. We did away with the EE healing issue at launch. My GIs love the product and I am doing really well with Dex. I really don't care what the losers say. Takeda has been good to me and I am blowing out my numbers again. Blow me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comments sound like you are on "some blow"! Get off the drugs man!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bullshit. Loser.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Take a good look at the Cresset rankings faggot. Bluegrass region. Well above 100%. You are the loser. I'm going to Kauai in July. Guess you aren't.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even Nexium has better efficacy than dexi.I'm hitting the wall with docs on my credibility.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right. I won't be going to Kauai in July. I'll be going to the French Riveria with a stop in Monte Carlo, Monaco before heading over the the Amalfi Coast. Enjoy your pineapple. Loser!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't that the Novo trip last year or the year before? If you don't work at Takeda, why are you on this board?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dexilant is no better than Kapodex

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor pulled out my Dexi PI..I said look at out symptom reduction on hearburn. I said the PI dosent paint a picture and show graphs like my vis aid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A doctor pointed out to me, the 6-month maintenance rate of only 66% for healed EE,in our PI! How the hell do you respond to that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor, 44% of patients ARE healed at 6 months. That's almost half your patient group!! Isn't that great!?!

Can ya see what I did there? i flipped it ;)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your snarky comment fails because you are unable to do basic math. 34% would be the correct number dumb dumb. Now wonder we can't launch anything successfully.

Stupid is as stupid does sir.

Try again Dopey.