for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Novartis
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Anonymous

Default BG12 will be the oral MS drug of choice. Gilenya will fail

Biogen owns MS. BG12 will get priority review and be available soon
Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: BG12 will be the oral MS drug of choice. Gilenya will fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The Serono rep said the same thing. Wow Biogen owns MS how old are you 10?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Anonymous

Hum. Put them on something as safe as bg 12 or put them on Gilenya. There's a hard answer! Once again, you leave and this is what happens. For the loyal who stayed put, bg is their reward. And unlike novartis BIIB is taking real care of their employees. Yesterday I made 70,000 after giving uncle sam 37,000. I'm sure big pharma novartis will do the same for it's employees. The stock will go to 100 in the next 75 years! But don't worry in 3-5 years after physicians determine the long term effects of your drug they might feel comfortable using. So in 1200 days from now let me know how it's going for you. In those 1200 days Biogen will have put you right out of the race. Remember you win some and you lose some.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 AM
cafepharmhand

Quote:
Good thing for Biogen because Tysabri PML rate is rising fast.

Let's just hope there's no little hidden problems that are discovered "after" it has been rushed to market.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Anonymous

Has anyone considered the unknown of how Gilenya SIGNIFICANTLY lowers the periph lymphocyte count in the body after dosing especially at steady state. That will cause serious illness and many deaths one would think. If I were prescribing this drug, I would be careful and wait it out to find out what results would be. SCARY---I AM JUST SAYING>
Old 04-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patient1 View Post

Let's just hope there's no little hidden problems that are discovered "after" it has been rushed to market.
Been on the market in Germany for over 10 years. No issues whatsoever. Fty is toast
Old 04-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patient1 View Post

Actually the rate is not increasing one bit more than 6 months ago. The number of cases increases because the number of patients rise. Tysabri is going nowhere, so get used to it.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Actually the rate is not increasing one bit more than 6 months ago. The number of cases increases because the number of patients rise. Tysabri is going nowhere, so get used to it.
Wow - you cannot do math. Patient rise is not so great, but the rate of PML cases is increasing. Nine more cases this month, seven last month, ten the month before that. There was a steady average of five cases per month prior. What you are seeing is a number of patients in the 2-3 year range emerging and that rate is close to 1 in 500.

Not many patients are new to Tysabri and quite a few are dropping the drug.

Read before you speak.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hum. Put them on something as safe as bg 12 or put them on Gilenya. There's a hard answer! Once again, you leave and this is what happens. For the loyal who stayed put, bg is their reward. And unlike novartis BIIB is taking real care of their employees. Yesterday I made 70,000 after giving uncle sam 37,000. I'm sure big pharma novartis will do the same for it's employees. The stock will go to 100 in the next 75 years! But don't worry in 3-5 years after physicians determine the long term effects of your drug they might feel comfortable using. So in 1200 days from now let me know how it's going for you. In those 1200 days Biogen will have put you right out of the race. Remember you win some and you lose some.

Who are you taking to most of us did not come from Biogen. Your bragging about 70,000 how small is your dick.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Money bags your not running a hedge fund your a sales rep. Where you spending all that money on yacht or a million dollar home let us know.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Money bags your not running a hedge fund your a sales rep. Where you spending all that money on yacht or a million dollar home let us know.
"you're"
Old 04-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
"you're"
You're fighting a losing battle on this one - no comprehension of the difference - but you'll get all kinds of vitriolic spew in the meantime.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
"you're"
Look he just make 70k and a spelling expert. Did you pick out your new Mercedes with all that cash?
Old 04-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Anonymous

It's 70 more than any of us are making.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's 70 more than any of us are making.
I made a great bonus selling Gilenya. Should make over 60k this year.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You're probably the only one. Ask how many will make under target bonus in a launch year.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I call BULLSHIT. I have a top 10 territory. I'm not making ANYTHING CLOSE TO NET 60,000
Old 04-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I call BULLSHIT. I have a top 10 territory. I'm not making ANYTHING CLOSE TO NET 60,000
Here since launch & I second that. BS for sure
Old 04-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Take a look at the numbers you want my W2. I said I am on pace about 30k when Q2 gets paid out in June.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Take a look at the numbers you want my W2. I said I am on pace about 30k when Q2 gets paid out in June.
Ya, ok and I'm looking at Niagra Falls in the middle of the Arizona desert.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ya, ok and I'm looking at Niagra Falls in the middle of the Arizona desert.
MORON look at the list Chicago,Atlanta you don't think they made 30 in half a year. You must really be dumb learn to add.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
MORON look at the list Chicago,Atlanta you don't think they made 30 in half a year. You must really be dumb learn to add.
Impossible. Not 30
Old 04-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Anonymous

Heard more people have left.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Heard more people have left.
How many more will leave or give up. Why is there no solution to the morale issue?
Old 04-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
How many more will leave or give up. Why is there no solution to the morale issue?
Are you a degenerate? You work for NOVARTIS. This is big pharma hell. Why do you think this massive culture shift is going to suddenly occur? Who do you think is going to lead the charge? This is not biotech remember that. It has and always will be big pharma. If you don't like it here, leave cause it will NEVER EVER change. In fact, it will soon get much worse. New sanctions will be coming sooner than later.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Anonymous

To the originator of the thread: Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? How many drugs actually make it through the FDA and are marketed. If you've been around as long as I have, you know the answer is few. Besides, Tysabri is not dead yet. My wife's doctor wanted to put her on the drug. He tested for antibodies to the JCV virus and unfortunately she tested positive and could not receive the drug. It is extremely efficacious and has been shown to improve cognitive function, one of the conditions which my wife suffers. She's a full-time biotech rep., so you know how important these skills are to the job.

As you know, the best salespersons can create a need by overcoming objections and emphasizing the positives that the product offers. That's why these jobs pay so handsomely. Don't believe me? Try searching for a position outside the market with only pharma experience.

BTW, my wife starts on Gilenya next month. All MS medications carry side effects and risks, it's risk vs. potential benefit bestowed upon patient.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Anonymous

All the Biotech people that came shut up. They gave you a ton of money to read a detail aid what's the problem. You also received between 50-70k in a retention bonus yet you still complain. Go back if it's so bad nobody is forcing you to stay.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: