Great news on Stevens trial

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today the Bush appointed pro-corporation Judge Titus, dismissed the Charges against Lauren Stevens. He will be regreting his foolish actions at a later date. Clear case of Judicial prejudice and malpractice. Wait until he finds out how this company raped the taxpayers and injured/killed patients.

The good news is that according to the company the main investigation on all 9 main GSK drugs is in Boston. If I am correct the DOJ criminal attorney there is Susan Winkler, she is a pit bull.
    Stevens will now be indicted on the main crimes she committed including coverup of illegal activities, payments of kickbacks to physicians and a vast conspiracy of off label detailing that included 9 drugs, all under her watch. She will be indicted this time, the Judge in Boston is legitimate, put it that way.

It was definitely proven at the trial that GSK knowingly did two things....and these were with all the drugs.

1) They detailed off label...just look at all the call reports, which Stan Hull later did away with, and ALL the Wellbutrin, Paxil, Imitrex, Lamictal, Valtrex etc. They covered up everything and it goes all the way to the top.

2) They paid kickbacks and gave quid pro quos to some 49,000 speakers on the speakers bureau. We saw it all.

This was a narrow case on one small subject, hiding Wellbutrin slides from 2 Docs, What about the other thousands that had the same slides. Also,what about all the off label slides for other drugs. I saved all those, call me.

When there is a trial in Boston, there will be criminal and civil convictions. The company will be barred from all Federal programs, and if the appropriate penalties apply will be bankrupt.

Tell all the mothers who have deformed babies, or children that killed themselves with Paxil and other drugs. The Judge did not know of that misconduct, which is huge. He will be proven the fool that he is, and a disgrace to the bench, and it does not end there.

In the meantime, according to GSK attorneys who illegally broadcast an FCA case on their website, for profit-we know who you are,...and GSK who admits there is an 8 year investigation ongoing in Boston....hold on to your seatbelts, this company is in for a crash landing.

Hopefully soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the meantime all you reps remember to Write Right, the DOJ is watching. See you in the next trial Stevens.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"My Values and Transparency will win the juries over...trust me!"--D.C., President of What?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also showed CEO Witty was in on marketing sscams in the late 90's and had to lie and coverup.How Much do you think they paid the same speakers when he was there ? Sorry Witty, also big mistake paying of Ingram to be you Advisor in chief in Jan 2010. Corrupt to the core and in on it all. Pretty disgusting, but as stated before Justice will prevail in spite of this small FDA case that would have gone against Stevens, unless she had a uniformed fool for a Judge who will regret how he hurt patients and taxpayers. Recall the SOB, fools like that do not belong making decisions for juries...especially the THIRD jury. The prosecutor in the case Sara Bloom is a patriot..Titus is a corrupt fool.

Oh and did you notice they shot the messenger, fired them after they came forward with slides and named all the off label crap going on -9 drugs, they say beginning in Co.- now in Mass.----Titus is an embarrasment to the bench. It will be proven.

Political hack. End of story (for now).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hobart advertising sealed cases on his website, what is he doing out of prison. Lawsuit coming, dumb move. You do not reveal FCA cases for profit on your website moron.