the email

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, who all got it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone! Crazy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the company respond? They must know everyone is talking about it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what email. I'm on maternity leave and I do not get emails.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is reason #327 NOT TO SCREW AROUND ON YOUR WIFE!

First thing that popped into my mind when I read that puppy was "OH SNAP!"

She is going to get fired for abusing the company email channels, and he is going to sue the shit out of her for doing it.

To the adulterous couple : Have a great time together at the launch meeting!

Like sands through the hourglass...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did the email say? I work at another company but this sounds like an interesting scandal.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this serves as a wake-up call to all the cheaters of the world. Nobody wins, that's fine if you want to screw around but don't lie and deceive others who aren't aware of how you really are. Going to meetings where this crap is all over the place is disturbing enough... it feels like no one has any morals or conscience anymore sometimes. This isn't specific to reps either because it happens all the way up the chain of command. I'm sure people might think things are on the hush, but if one person knows just assume everyone knows because people talk. The one positive side to this is that hopefully HR will actually do something instead of just say "they're looking into things and will get back with you". We all know that although HR is there for the employees they only have the interest of the company in mind and it's sad because when people actually do need help there's nowhere to go. I've known multiple people in the middle of bad situations where they got desperate enough to reach out to HR and the response was the same as it sounds it was in the email. Those people aren't getting paid just to tell us to "hold on and they'll get back to us" while they gather evidence to fire us (or try to get us to quit so they don't have to pay for unemployment) and minimize the risk that we'll retaliate and sue the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah douche-bag... I'm sure the first thing he thought was "I'm gonna sue the shit out of her"... more like hmmmmmmm I have no wife, family, house, job, and most of my friends probably too. It takes two to tango and he's not the innocent party just because he didn't "abuse company email channels"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This?

It has been a very difficult time in my professional and personal life.I am writing this note to speak the truth, clear my conscious and hopefully some action will finally come from this......

......... was directly related to an affair that I had with BLANK. I confess that BLANK and I both acted unethical and completely took
    advantage of our spouses and the freedom in which this job provides.
    This affair always took place during work, and lasted over a year. We
    took advantage of the company by performing unethical acts such as
    BLANK obtaining his own room at POA meetings so that we could continue our sexual affair. In addition, he would talk me into obtaining hotel rooms when I would have dinner programs in places such as BLANK we would meet during work to continue our deception. *Additionally,we would meet at his house while his wife was working.

No comment

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind there are always two sides to every story. Maybe he stalked her and maybe he didn't. DC seems intent on exposing FM. I hope FM posts his side of the story.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely, neither of them are victims. I have seen and heard about a TON of things like this over the years. However, this is definitely the first time that EVERY employee with an email is in the know. Who knows what will go down but it can't be ignored.
    Let's try to not judge each other. We all have our secrets, we all make mistakes, and we have all hurt others through our actions. I sure as hell don't want the whole company to know my biggest mistakes and worst decisions. I have to respect that she told EVERYONE.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are these two reps really reps that are out in the field now with forest in CA?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respect her?!? She has an affair....cheating on her family...screwing another woman's husband...misuses company resources...and she wants HR to come to her rescue now because she doesn't want to have to work with the guy she cheated with? Give me a break! What did she expect from a guy who had no problem screwing around on company time and money? Did she just think it was all just going to work itself out just because she wanted to be done with it?!? It's not HR's job to bail stupid people out of situations they knew full well they weren't supposed to be in. I don't know this woman but she needs to look up the definition of "accountability". Does she honestly thinkn ANYONE should feel bad for her? Please. She was probably the kind of girl who got drunk at college parties, had sex with someone while nearly incapacitated and then cried rape when she realized she'd screwed the loser down the hall and not the quarterback of the football team like she'd been hoping to. Karma sucks. If you don't want to get burned don't play with fire. If HR wastes any time doing anything but firing this low-life I'll file a complaint about misuse of company funds.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How nice for you that you have never made a mistake or a bad decision that you regret, yet are accountable for. Not only that, you are also qualified to judge others, well aren't you somebody! Alert the Vatican!

Personally, I get that, while I may not agree with another's choices, that they are doing the best they can. Who am I to decide what someone else's best is? Have you ever studied psychology? If you have, I guess you just disagree with psychology in general, they should probably make it against the law. If you haven't, perhaps you should. Unless you prefer to continue to live at a low level of consciousness, which is fine-feel free to live your life at that level. Like i said, if that is your best, who am I to judge? There's a lot more to it than
    "karma".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your assumptions about "this woman" are wrong. No, I am not her, but I know "this woman". She is not stupid and never "cried rape".

Were you that "loser down the hall" in college? Were you the quarterback that thought he
    was better than that "loser" and thought that if a girl came home with you she was "asking for it" and was a tease if she said no?

Your temper and condescending perspective are evident, hopefully for you there's no karma for that!

If you are married or committed, your partner is not 100% happy, but you probably don't care. She should just appreciate how awesome you are and the things you do right and shut the f*#k up, right? A man who truly respects, adores, and appreciates his girl would never say what you did.

When you file your complaint, please email it to the entire company so we can make sure it is on point and won't waste any of the company resources. Additionally, since you are such a stand up guy, I think we would all like to know the angel heaven must be missing that works among us, so please let us know your name and contact information like "this woman" did.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a true first class jack-ass if your perception of someone doing their best is to destroy their family and their future and then publicize their colossal stupidity through a mass company wide email a while deluding themselves into believing that the company should stand up for them and that they will actually be at the launch meeting. You probably also believe you deserve to get paid a full salary while only working till 2:00 pm every day. Loser. The truth is, there is such a thing as integrity, or in your case, and the losers who the email
    is about, the lack thereof. People like you who use psychobabble to interpret their actions through a relativistic amoral lens are drain on humanity. Pathetic. I guess we all know that you're a cheater and a liar who believes that when your misdeeds are uncovered you should get a time slot on the Salley Jessie Raphael show to explain how you were only trying to do your best. Karma is real and yes, it will catch up to you too you half-witted numb skull.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I bust my butt, my best is working a full day, taking pride in my moral character so I can

be proud of who I am, doing my best to make good decisions-not just for me but that are unselfish and in the best interest of others, and being accountable to myself, my friends, my colleagues, the docs and their staff, and everybody else I interact with.

However, I can only decide for myself. I used to , and still lapse into, judging others. It pissed me off that my sister was 250 pounds-why the heck does she eat so much? I don't like fat people! One of my family members went to jail for vehicular manslaughter, I was ashamed-I would never drive drunk, how could they live with themselves? My brother's wife cheated on him-what a bitch! How could she? Couldn't we all go on and on?

We DON'T GET TO DECIDE what anyone else's best is. Period. It is NOT psychobabble, it's science and there is more evidence to support it than there is for the meds we rep., look it up Einstein.

Oh yeah, my base is six figures and I am a territory rep. Karma i guess.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the poster who you're responding to and I'm a woman. I think women who cheat are idiots. I think men who cheat are idiots. If you know this woman and you believe ANY of her actions have been rational, beginning with the cheating, moving on to the lying, then stealing company funds, continuing on to tatteling on HR using company email and I'm sure a company computer.... Then you're as much of an idiot as she is. Where the hell do you wierdos come from? I guess we all know you're a liar and a cheater too who believes it's you're right to do whatever you need to in order to get what you want, no matter what/who gets in your way. Pathetic. As far as my name and contact info go...you first. What's that???? Didn't think so. Sickening...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, cheating is sickening to me too. However, I do have compassion and the ability to not judge or impose my choices on someone else. If you trusted or studied the science of psychology you would be exposed to a different perspective. We are not all the same. The experiences, influences, and environments we are a part of significantly affect who we are, to the core. We ARE unique products of the lives we have lived. I didn't understand until i became a student of the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE (it isn't psychobabble) that supports inherent personality traits and the differences among us.

In the same situation, one may perceive it as no big deal while another may explode with anger. Why is that? Some people choose and remain with abusive spouses. Why? Some choose to lie, cheat, or steal. Why?

It's not so simple, and it's not sickening. It's science.