ConvaTec's presence at WOCN was the worst ever

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The flavors, the music, the festivities...Experience all New Orleans has to offer while attending the 43rd WOCN Annual Conference. Join the WOCN Society's march on New Orleans and obtain expert training in the areas of wound, ostomy and continence care. Revitalize your practice by learning from top speakers, networking with peers and unwinding on Bourbon Street.

ConvaTec was far from revitalizing the company at this major conference of the year. What were the marketers thinking. Come on get in touch with the customer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what were they thinking sd this even was just a totally waste. we had no presenvce. Coloplast actually blew us out of the water. Who creates the theme for the meetings

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Systagenix owns you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about the booth panels. did someone in marketing actually approve those. I heard Popeye was all over BB for a poor presence. Popeye sailed down the Mississippi with his Sextant, and I think he and BB are just going to keep on sailing the event was so bad for ConvaTec. My WOCN said she was disapointed in how little convatec supports the organization now. those booth panels really sucked. At least I got drunk on Bourbon street on a Hurrican to forget where I worked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea that dude in ostomy who ran PSD at one point. he got some brains it see,s
    ne dont know a pouch from a pouch of weed. those panels were made by someone smoking something out of pouch i will say fro sure. i sat and tripped on them for hours till BB told me to move

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Systagenix can f*****ng speck ostomy much less own us. Popeye is the boss and we are his slaves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was it really that bad at WOCN this year?