» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Sunovion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sunovion Anonymous company board for Sunovion

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Smile LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

This drug is once daily dosing, and one pill size 40 mg only. The weight gain is very low compared to Zyprexa, Risperdal, and Seroquel. They are saying it's the next Geodon, but better symptom wise. Geodon never worked according to pdocs.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Doctors like Latuda compared to Geodon. Metobollic effects is what there after.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Doctors like Latuda compared to Geodon. Metobollic effects is what there after.
Keep aiming low you bum. Geodon is not a player but than again I guess it is if you sell Laturda.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Keep aiming low you bum. Geodon is not a player but than again I guess it is if you sell Laturda.
Everything you say maybe true but You will never be as good as the top three. Geodon is a bottom feeder that is going generic so you won't beat them either because manage care won't let it happen. You were just to late to the game. Sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Everything you say maybe true but You will never be as good as the top three. Geodon is a bottom feeder that is going generic so you won't beat them either because manage care won't let it happen. You were just to late to the game. Sorry!
Thanks for basically repeating my point with your response to my post. Laturda was 5 years to late to market.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thanks for basically repeating my point with your response to my post. Laturda was 5 years to late to market.
Abilify abd Seroquel own the market!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

What part of GIANT MARKET don't you get? Being 8th out of 10 is still a MONSTROUS income for this drug. It's already (after a few months) trended higher than Saphris and Fanapt. That's the expectation. It's not to take over Abilify, Geodon or Zyprexa. And it's "too late", no "to late" Einstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thanks for basically repeating my point with your response to my post. Laturda was 5 years to late to market.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What part of GIANT MARKET don't you get? Being 8th out of 10 is still a MONSTROUS income for this drug. It's already (after a few months) trended higher than Saphris and Fanapt. That's the expectation. It's not to take over Abilify, Geodon or Zyprexa. And it's "too late", no "to late" Einstein.
The expectation is that you get rich from

1. selling in the Part D / Medicaid space
2. Selling off-label for bi-polar and depression

Don't worry, every doc will report you tot he FDA. Just wait until it all comes crashing down on you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What part of GIANT MARKET don't you get? Being 8th out of 10 is still a MONSTROUS income for this drug. It's already (after a few months) trended higher than Saphris and Fanapt. That's the expectation. It's not to take over Abilify, Geodon or Zyprexa. And it's "too late", no "to late" Einstein.
Spelling is not selling you fool. 2012 the game ends for Latudra. Too much, too little, too late............ Enjoy collecting your pay check for the next 6 months while you still can. Game over moron!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Stick to your own product, because you're obviously not on this salesforce. We don't get paid for bipolar Rx's, so selling for that only increases our quota without increasing our bonus. So, why don't you worry about yourself rather than worrying about a salesforce you're not even on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The expectation is that you get rich from

1. selling in the Part D / Medicaid space
2. Selling off-label for bi-polar and depression

Don't worry, every doc will report you tot he FDA. Just wait until it all comes crashing down on you.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Selling advantage Latuda
1. lower EPS and akathisia then Risperdal and Geodon.
2. low weight gain, patients losing weight.
3. Once daily dosing at 40mg.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Stick to your own product, because you're obviously not on this salesforce. We don't get paid for bipolar Rx's, so selling for that only increases our quota without increasing our bonus. So, why don't you worry about yourself rather than worrying about a salesforce you're not even on...
Hey, don't kill the messenger. Our compliance department is getting the reports about what you're saying. I'm sure they will have no problem letting the FDA know what's being reported.

It's only a matter of time before you go to the big house.

Enjoy wearing orange,
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling advantage Latuda
1. lower EPS and akathisia then Risperdal and Geodon.
2. low weight gain, patients losing weight.
3. Once daily dosing at 40mg.
WOW! Great job pulling comparison data to sell Latuda.....out of your ass.

I'll send you a big cake while you're doing time....................sorry, nail file not included.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling advantage Latuda
1. lower EPS and akathisia then Risperdal and Geodon.
2. low weight gain, patients losing weight.
3. Once daily dosing at 40mg.
Written by a desperate fool. The pscych`s in my territory laugh at you fools trying to sell this laughing stock atypical. Thanks for the laughs pal.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Written by a desperate fool. The pscych`s in my territory laugh at you fools trying to sell this laughing stock atypical. Thanks for the laughs pal.
With all the off-label promotions and comparative claims these guys are making, they'll be off the market and in criminal / civil court before long.

From what I hear, the management are such bullying assholes that their own employees are DYING to speak to the Feds.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Clearly you're stupid. They track diagnosis codes and don't pay reps for non-schizo rx's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Hey, don't kill the messenger. Our compliance department is getting the reports about what you're saying. I'm sure they will have no problem letting the FDA know what's being reported.

It's only a matter of time before you go to the big house.

Enjoy wearing orange,
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Clearly you're stupid. They track diagnosis codes and don't pay reps for non-schizo rx's.
Selling off label is selling off label. I do't giv a shit what your lame us company tracks.

No weight gain? Better yet, weight loss?

Competitive product comparisons?

You're going to tracked alright, with an ankle bracelet once you get parole.

By the way fucktard, how many schizo patients also have bi-polar I / II and depression?

Boy, are you fucking stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Wow, you're just showing your ignorance. Why, exactly, would someone sell off label if those prescriptions get tracked and then pulled out of our ICP? This is most likely why you didn't get the job, because you're a fucking idiot.
We certainly can't control when someone writes off label, but WE DON'T GET PAID FOR IT!!! HELLO!!!??? It just increases our quotas but doesn't increase our bonus. We would actually be penalized (by quota and less money) for doing this, so why would we do it!? I always say this job isn't rocket science, but clearly the bar is pretty low and it may be a little more difficult for some to understand than I thought. Go back to your primary care Lunesta job and stop worrying about a salesforce you're not on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling off label is selling off label. I do't giv a shit what your lame us company tracks.

No weight gain? Better yet, weight loss?

Competitive product comparisons?

You're going to tracked alright, with an ankle bracelet once you get parole.

By the way fucktard, how many schizo patients also have bi-polar I / II and depression?

Boy, are you fucking stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow, you're just showing your ignorance. Why, exactly, would someone sell off label if those prescriptions get tracked and then pulled out of our ICP? This is most likely why you didn't get the job, because you're a fucking idiot.
We certainly can't control when someone writes off label, but WE DON'T GET PAID FOR IT!!! HELLO!!!??? It just increases our quotas but doesn't increase our bonus. We would actually be penalized (by quota and less money) for doing this, so why would we do it!? I always say this job isn't rocket science, but clearly the bar is pretty low and it may be a little more difficult for some to understand than I thought. Go back to your primary care Lunesta job and stop worrying about a salesforce you're not on...
The question is, why would a psych write Latuda over another atypical that has a broader indication?

Answer, they wouldn't unless dumb shits like you convince them that Latuda has no weight gain, EPS etc.

Oh my bad, "weight loss".

So fucktard, why do you sell off label when you don't get credit? Oh, maybe because you want psychs to write Latuda for the their schizo patients?

ARe you too fucking stupid to realize that selling "weight loss" or "weight neutral" is off label?

Ahhhh, I see why you don't even know it's wrong. Because the company has trained you to sell off-label!

Thanks for proving my point on this forum. This coupled with doctor testimony should land you and the company in some significant hot water...................

Once you've made enough money to make this worth the FDAs trouble.

By the way, I heard some senior researchers at the FDA believe Latuda shouldn't have been approved and now people are listening.

Bye bye............losers!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow, you're just showing your ignorance. Why, exactly, would someone sell off label if those prescriptions get tracked and then pulled out of our ICP? This is most likely why you didn't get the job, because you're a fucking idiot.
We certainly can't control when someone writes off label, but WE DON'T GET PAID FOR IT!!! HELLO!!!??? It just increases our quotas but doesn't increase our bonus. We would actually be penalized (by quota and less money) for doing this, so why would we do it!? I always say this job isn't rocket science, but clearly the bar is pretty low and it may be a little more difficult for some to understand than I thought. Go back to your primary care Lunesta job and stop worrying about a salesforce you're not on...
So you don't get any credit for off label sales, eh?

Does Sunovion pay back the profits for the sales when they are off label?

Check IMS data and you'll see how much off label writing is going on.

Too bad you don't even get paid for what you're doing.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So you don't get any credit for off label sales, eh?

Does Sunovion pay back the profits for the sales when they are off label?

Check IMS data and you'll see how much off label writing is going on.

Too bad you don't even get paid for what you're doing.
How many times are you going to reply to yourself nutjob? Get a hobby, increase the number of times a day you masturbate... Anything! REDRUM,REDRUM!!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The question is, why would a psych write Latuda over another atypical that has a broader indication?

Answer, they wouldn't unless dumb shits like you convince them that Latuda has no weight gain, EPS etc.

Oh my bad, "weight loss".

So fucktard, why do you sell off label when you don't get credit? Oh, maybe because you want psychs to write Latuda for the their schizo patients?

ARe you too fucking stupid to realize that selling "weight loss" or "weight neutral" is off label?

Ahhhh, I see why you don't even know it's wrong. Because the company has trained you to sell off-label!

Thanks for proving my point on this forum. This coupled with doctor testimony should land you and the company in some significant hot water...................

Once you've made enough money to make this worth the FDAs trouble.

By the way, I heard some senior researchers at the FDA believe Latuda shouldn't have been approved and now people are listening.

Bye bye............losers!
Look its 4th down and long and its late in the game. Laturda is in Hail Mary desperation mode. 6 months until game is over. It takes a nut job company to bring something to market less than a year before generics take the market by storm. Hope those nickle and dimes come in handy for them.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Listen to the inside people at sunovion. Latuda is not making goal regardless of what the reps that sell it say they are. Xopenex goes off the shelf in a year and is the number 1 profit generator of the company and this drug(Latuda) was to help make up for that loss, as of now umm not going to happen.
Guess how the company makes up for that if "Latuda" does not make goal? Some 250+ external reps and DM's with less then a year with the company with an avg salery of 80k- you do the math!. Look at the history within the last 4 yrs of when a drug with this company did not hit the numbers and what Sepracor now Sunovion did. Hey good bye Lutuda divsion, sell the drug to another company as this is DSP's baby they discovered and trust me they are not going to let it be a failure that quick. Use your minds not your ego"s with this one and you will know this to be true. If not..take some Latuda, the scripts are needed and would be welcomed.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The expectation is that you get rich from

1. selling in the Part D / Medicaid space
2. Selling off-label for bi-polar and depression

Don't worry, every doc will report you tot he FDA. Just wait until it all comes crashing down on you.
Who gives a crap i wanna know if the drugs HELPS without making you fat.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Who gives a crap i wanna know if the drugs HELPS without making you fat.
Ahhhhhhh, just how much of a moron are you? Laturda is a total shit can product that won`t even reach a 1.0% market share before the sales force is dissolved. The psych`s have lived with a little wt gain for the past 10-12 years with the big dog atypicals........ Efficacy is 20x`s more implortant than a little wt gain you fool. you`re a moron to think that Laturda will have any impact on a market that has soared over the past decade and is about to go generic.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

The company's pre-launch market research demonstrated thatonly 39% of psych though that the weight gain issue was important. 80% cited efficacy
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ahhhhhhh, just how much of a moron are you? Laturda is a total shit can product that won`t even reach a 1.0% market share before the sales force is dissolved. The psych`s have lived with a little wt gain for the past 10-12 years with the big dog atypicals........ Efficacy is 20x`s more implortant than a little wt gain you fool. you`re a moron to think that Laturda will have any impact on a market that has soared over the past decade and is about to go generic.
True dat. The atypical market is unchanged with or without an 8th or 9th line product like Latuda. Its a temporary job for many needed reps who were unemployed and NOTHING more!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
True dat. The atypical market is unchanged with or without an 8th or 9th line product like Latuda. Its a temporary job for many needed reps who were unemployed and NOTHING more!!!!

Spot on. Latuda is just another me2 that has zero impact on a day to day psy practice. sure they like free samples but to thing that this drug represents a stable job or stable pay is ludicrous. This is a temporary filler and the reps who came on needed a very quick pay check very well knowing that this was not a permanent gig. Anyone who speaks outside of the reality is simply a fucking reject moron and represents the theme that is common from the kool aid kooks here.....naive, desperate, hiding from reality and replaceable.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So you don't get any credit for off label sales, eh?

Does Sunovion pay back the profits for the sales when they are off label?

Check IMS data and you'll see how much off label writing is going on.

Too bad you don't even get paid for what you're doing.

Latuda reps do not get paid on off label scripts?????? Are you shitting me, who is getting that credit and revenue??? How does Sun know what script is written on or off label in psychiatry? Who is sifting out the scripts for depression and anxiety or bi polar???? Who??? How do I as rep know based off my IMS data what I am being legitimately compensated on????????
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Latuda reps do not get paid on off label scripts?????? Are you shitting me, who is getting that credit and revenue??? How does Sun know what script is written on or off label in psychiatry? Who is sifting out the scripts for depression and anxiety or bi polar???? Who??? How do I as rep know based off my IMS data what I am being legitimately compensated on????????
REALLY
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Latuda , right there with the Edsel, New Coke , and other loser products
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

I was just prescribed Latuda today and wanted to know what people's experience is with it, effectiveness and side effect-wise, including weight gain/loss, but it's lost in all the bickering...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I was just prescribed Latuda today and wanted to know what people's experience is with it, effectiveness and side effect-wise, including weight gain/loss, but it's lost in all the bickering...
Started Latuda 2 months ago. I can now say I am totally cured. I lost 25 pounds, my hair thickness has seen a dramatic increase, so much so that I no longer take propecia! No side effects except that I have more energy than I have had since I was a teenager. I now jerk off 2x a day because my wife is exhausted from my increased penis size and stamina. She can only go 2x a day now! I am a fan! Hope this helps. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Started Latuda 2 months ago. I can now say I am totally cured. I lost 25 pounds, my hair thickness has seen a dramatic increase, so much so that I no longer take propecia! No side effects except that I have more energy than I have had since I was a teenager. I now jerk off 2x a day because my wife is exhausted from my increased penis size and stamina. She can only go 2x a day now! I am a fan! Hope this helps. Good luck.
SAME HERE!!! But I started giving my wife half my pills last week too, and now we do it 4x a day!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Yup bad things come in 3`s....... Laturda has no efficacy, no 3rd party coverage, and no market share.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Started Latuda 2 months ago. I can now say I am totally cured. I lost 25 pounds, my hair thickness has seen a dramatic increase, so much so that I no longer take propecia! No side effects except that I have more energy than I have had since I was a teenager. I now jerk off 2x a day because my wife is exhausted from my increased penis size and stamina. She can only go 2x a day now! I am a fan! Hope this helps. Good luck.
Latuda is great, but a poser.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Latuda is great, but a poser.
As of today, Latuda works better than Seroquel XR according to Steven Potkin MD, lead investigator. Poser? Factually not a poser. Superior!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Zyprexa is finished all goes generic, Latuda won't be able to grab market share
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Approaching 1 year on the market and ONLY 0.7 national market share for the company. Nuff said about Laturda........ The "REAL" atypicals all had at least 7-10% share when they were about 1 year post launch.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Noticed RB didn't compare Latuda launch numbers to Zyprexa. Compared latuda to syphris or something,never heard of it. Are area managers PIP'd after 2 bad quarters? Seems like we should all be playing by the same rules.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-22-2011, 01:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

super silly Latruda
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

use the speaker vlad maletic he will tell your docs how to use it for depression. split the 40mg tab. your numbers will go up and you will see major bonus dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling off label is selling off label. I do't giv a shit what your lame us company tracks.

No weight gain? Better yet, weight loss?

Competitive product comparisons?

You're going to tracked alright, with an ankle bracelet once you get parole.

By the way fucktard, how many schizo patients also have bi-polar I / II and depression?

Boy, are you fucking stupid.
Hey, Burnout. Still pretty pissed you didn't get the Latuda job, eh, Burnout? Our Latuda share is growing nationally by the day and appears to have no end in sight- surpassing all predictions. We now have 12 month controlled long term head to head data showing superiority of another atypical antipsychotic on the market. I'm pretty sure that you are so disgruntled about not getting your Latuda job, Burnout, that it won't matter what is said here. But, Latuda is doing fantastic despite its drawbacks, the market, and you.

Bottom line, Burnout, get a life.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

0.5 Laturda share in my territory. Hardly making any type of impact. Docs may put a few patients on it after 5-6 other drugs fail but thats about it. This compares to my Abilify share of 21% which has grown 2 points since Laturda launch. Thanks Laturda for creating extra awareness for Abilify.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

good stuff
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Laturda is one of the finest pharmaceutical brands in the history of the industry. Offering great benefits over each a every competitor out there. Look out , we're coming after all of the market!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Laturda is one of the finest pharmaceutical brands in the history of the industry. Offering great benefits over each a every competitor out there. Look out , we're coming after all of the market!
What a dumb ass. If anything, you reps give my drug extra pub and my share has grown through the roof since you lame ass drug hit the market. Please, keep doing what you`re doing out there. Thanks and Happy Holidays
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Reality check!

Branded Pharmaceuticals are NOT the future. If you are smart, you will start planning an exit strategy. Ride the wave while you can, but be prepared.

The forecast is there will be 30% of the reps we have today within the next 5 years.

Best of luck!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-08-2011, 02:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What a dumb ass. If anything, you reps give my drug extra pub and my share has grown through the roof since you lame ass drug hit the market. Please, keep doing what you`re doing out there. Thanks and Happy Holidays
What an idiot you are. Can't you tell sarcasm you BMS has been. Tell me how things are when Plavix comes off patent.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What an idiot you are. Can't you tell sarcasm you BMS has been. Tell me how things are when Plavix comes off patent.
Typical cluless drone. I`d tell you to get a life but judging from your delusional posts, you think you already have one. Ignorance at its finest...... Moron
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.