Edarbi reporting

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 weeks and still no scripts. I have had countless providers say they have written it. Anybody else having this problem?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not alone,and that is the scarey thing!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because a provider said they wrote does not mean you will get that script. Lots can happen:

Physicians lie to make you feel good and get you off their back.

Provider may have written, but did patient fill Rx? There is an unbelievably high rate of Rx non-compliance with patients not filling a Rx that an MD has written.

A switch may have occurred at the pharmacy. Pharmacist wasn't aware of Edarbi, found another ARB that had cheaper co-pay, gets a better rebate on another ARB and got Edarbi switched, blah, blah, blah.

Did patient get a bag of samples and hasn't needed to fill the Rx yet?

And yes, reporting issues are a possibility. Rx may get tracked back to zipcode instead of specific MD, or not captured at all due to many non reporting pharmacies.

Make some pharmacy calls. Educate them on Edarbi and ask if they have dispensed any Edarbi prescriptions. If they say yes, you know it is a reporting problem. They can look up which MD Rx'ed and some pharmacists will share this info with you (dose, MD, date of Rx, insurance). Be respectful of patient privacy.

Good luck, we are all in this together.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good suggestion regarding pharmacy calls.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are saying they're writing. Pharmacies are saying they're seeing scripts. Not showing up in reports. Something's up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's most likely a cOmbo of all these Things plus the fact that u suck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing happened when I helped launch Dexilant. Bottom line is, reporting in the pharma industry is a scam anyway. Companies pay you what they want and they ALL curb the numbers to match their payout budget. They have complete control over your numbers - the mere fact that there is a 2 month lag from reporting companies should tell you all you need to know. Wise up and take it like everyone else!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on Bro!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True about the pharmacies, however...am I going to tack 5 pharmacy calls onto my long day of begging everyone for one script of Edarbi because I have no partner at all in a large territory? Oh, and by the way.........not getting a dollar for killing myself? Please no negative comments. I am a very hard worker and I don't slack. I realize there aren't many of those left out there. I am one of them. I love my job. I just wish the company would buck up and see that we deserve a base amount for the work we have done to launch this drug. Unfortunately most reps with Edarbi won't make a dollar and for some of us this is "our bread and butter drug".
    Please read this Takeda!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more accurate! When the industry started "getting" numbers some 15 years ago there was a 2 month lag...and 15 plus years later there is a 2 month lag! REALLY, you mean to tell me with the technological advances made in the last 15 years we still have a 2 month lag? Of course we do and for said reason...the company has a "bonus budget" that they will pay out for the year and they WILL NOT go over it, they may come in under budget; but they WILL NOT go over budget. It's sad, but it's just the way the game is played.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, do you think they will give us a base commission for edarbi. I mean we have been busting our asses for months on this, and 90 percent will not be paid at all. And those who are, will be paid what 250 bucks??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, ditto, ditto to all of the posters! I actually have a few scripts...woo hoo, how long will the company let us celebrate a few scripts and how long will they wait for all of the reps to get on the board with some? It is a bit scary!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First rep in double digits by Christmas will be "recognized' with a plaque.May the best rep win!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a rep in my district that has the drug prescribed to them (in MAY) still has NOT shown up on reports, yet Diovan rep says they are showing 10 Edarbi scripts in my area - total BS

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda-PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED A flat rate for this launch. I, for one.. am really starting to lose my motivation to sell/beg/be passionate! I have been busting my butt since home study and for what? the lovely dissapointment on Wed nights when I open the dreaded report??? Edarbi is 65% for me--not 20 or 25! If I am losing motivation, I can only imagine how those of you who have Edarbi as 25-35% of your IC.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it Ya'll don't know how to launch a drug.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the past,this has been an issue,but this product is a dog! I could sell more ice in Antartica,than I will with the 9th ARB!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am selling a ton of Edarbi!! You just need to develop a close relationship with your customers and you can be successful too!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the above poster! That is pretty funny about developing good relationships! haha
    I have great ones and it means very little when you are selling number 8 w/ your biggest plans not covering it! hello...........have you thought about that? Yea, i have scripts! more than half the company b/c of the relationships!
    Oh, by the way- go back to your own board Benicar Rep

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the true question is....Amitiza, Uloric, Dexilant and Edarbi , is that enough to support your sales force once Actos goes away? I dont see it but I may be wrong. You guys seem a little top heavy based on what you are promoting.