» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Anonymous

Default Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

We were just switched over to Reptrax when they purchased vendorclear. They have the worst service out of all the credentialing services. it takes 4 business days to upload a document or you can pay 50 dollars to have it uploaded in 2. The other services would usually have it done in 24hours and if they didn't you could call and they would get it done over the phone. I can't even get anyone at RepTrax to answer the phone. They answer the hospital line right away but don't answer the rep line. They have some stupid repscore system. Have any reps had any success convincing an account to switch to a different service? All the reps who work at this hospital system are having issues they don't have with vcsdatabase.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

They all are a racket. If we were paid by the hospital for our service would be one thing. I'm sure they choose their credentialing provider thru some kickback. Some did supply apps so you could check-out from your phone. I couldn't believe they helped the reps out.

I have always wondered if the creditentialing employees check in when are in the hospital.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Anonymous

This company is pure shit.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Anonymous

All of the costs associated with reptrax (and the others) is usually reflected in that Hospitals first invoice. F 'em... I make my money back.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Anonymous

This Company is such a scam. unbelievable that get away with this. You can submit any document you want to them,here is no verification and the hospitals buy into it. CRAP!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
We were just switched over to Reptrax when they purchased vendorclear. They have the worst service out of all the credentialing services. it takes 4 business days to upload a document or you can pay 50 dollars to have it uploaded in 2. The other services would usually have it done in 24hours and if they didn't you could call and they would get it done over the phone. I can't even get anyone at RepTrax to answer the phone. They answer the hospital line right away but don't answer the rep line. They have some stupid repscore system. Have any reps had any success convincing an account to switch to a different service? All the reps who work at this hospital system are having issues they don't have with vcsdatabase.
They suck! we as reps need to band together and put an end to this bullshit! If a facility takes medicare/medicaid it is my understanding that they cannot refuse a rep who is bringing in a set or a consult for that case. their scoring system is ridiculous...like we are all in pre school or something.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
They suck! we as reps need to band together and put an end to this bullshit! If a facility takes medicare/medicaid it is my understanding that they cannot refuse a rep who is bringing in a set or a consult for that case. their scoring system is ridiculous...like we are all in pre school or something.
Very simple answer. Reps who can't get business will do anything to get into an account. That means the top companies who don't comply will be out because the inferior companies will comply. Sorry, it's their rules and the hospitals follow and enforce. Do you really think the top reps will band together risking their business?? Not a chance.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Anonymous

Reptrax is just a greedy money maker. I get hospitals wanting reps to sign HIPPA documentation and having immunizations for the protection of the patient, but Reptrax takes it to a whole new level! They want money to "expedite" the information you provide or it takes 4 days, which is bullshit as it takes longer than that, then they are having hospitals sign a contract that has additional items "the hospital requested" which come to find out the hospital did not require and reptrax is trying to charge reps a fee for this special training they need to do business with the hospital. Most of the documentation which Status Blue had on their system met the requirements of the hospitals and yet cannot be transferred to reptrax and they own it! What a fucking joke Reptrax is! They make themselves out to be helping healthcare and all they are doing is trying to make it difficult to do business with hospitals and ultimately will affect patient outcome due to reps not being there to assist the surgeons and HCp's. My Docs are just telling the hospital "we will just cancell the case then." The docs are standing up and saying "hey if my rep who needs to help me through a surgical technique isnt able to be there.....I'll take my business to another facility."
Old 12-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Reptrax is just a greedy money maker. I get hospitals wanting reps to sign HIPPA documentation and having immunizations for the protection of the patient, but Reptrax takes it to a whole new level! They want money to "expedite" the information you provide or it takes 4 days, which is bullshit as it takes longer than that, then they are having hospitals sign a contract that has additional items "the hospital requested" which come to find out the hospital did not require and reptrax is trying to charge reps a fee for this special training they need to do business with the hospital. Most of the documentation which Status Blue had on their system met the requirements of the hospitals and yet cannot be transferred to reptrax and they own it! What a fucking joke Reptrax is! They make themselves out to be helping healthcare and all they are doing is trying to make it difficult to do business with hospitals and ultimately will affect patient outcome due to reps not being there to assist the surgeons and HCp's. My Docs are just telling the hospital "we will just cancell the case then." The docs are standing up and saying "hey if my rep who needs to help me through a surgical technique isnt able to be there.....I'll take my business to another facility."
Yeah sure the docs said they will cancel the case. Wait you are probably the joint rep who pays this doc tons of money each year so maybe he did do that for you.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yeah, right! Your opening boxes for the nurses really affects the outcome. the sooner the surgeons you work with realize they can go back to doing things without you hanging around, the better. Try selling something for a change, dork!
Old 12-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Anonymous

Have to agree that Reptrax is absolutely horrible. Transferred over from status blue, and I still have yet to have any of my documents approved after 3 weeks. Two denials that were status blue approved documents. Had to have a letter from my HR dept validating all of my training courses. Since I am still not in compliance apparently my account is slated to expire and I will have to start from scratch and I'm sure pay another reg fee. That is, of course, unless I want to buy up to the premier package at only $40 more, then their lazy admins will actually look at my documents.

Here's a simple way to do things: the rep submits their credentials directly to the hospital: proof of background check, training and company business card and id. proof of TB test and flu shot. Then rep pays the hospital directly for 50-100 for a _permanent_ badge. Maybe a yearly tb and flu test/shot. No logging in to kiosks at the opposite end of hospitals or even different buildings ( most reps that I see never even bother btw), easily an extra 20-30 minutes on each visit for me with the hassles of reptrax as it is. I go to these accounts far less frequently because of this mess, and I make an effort to let these clinics know it when they ask why I am around less frequently ( we are on contract with my hospitals for various items and they need our services almost daily btw).
Old 12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Have to agree that Reptrax is absolutely horrible. Transferred over from status blue, and I still have yet to have any of my documents approved after 3 weeks. Two denials that were status blue approved documents. Had to have a letter from my HR dept validating all of my training courses. Since I am still not in compliance apparently my account is slated to expire and I will have to start from scratch and I'm sure pay another reg fee. That is, of course, unless I want to buy up to the premier package at only $40 more, then their lazy admins will actually look at my documents.

Here's a simple way to do things: the rep submits their credentials directly to the hospital: proof of background check, training and company business card and id. proof of TB test and flu shot. Then rep pays the hospital directly for 50-100 for a _permanent_ badge. Maybe a yearly tb and flu test/shot. No logging in to kiosks at the opposite end of hospitals or even different buildings ( most reps that I see never even bother btw), easily an extra 20-30 minutes on each visit for me with the hassles of reptrax as it is. I go to these accounts far less frequently because of this mess, and I make an effort to let these clinics know it when they ask why I am around less frequently ( we are on contract with my hospitals for various items and they need our services almost daily btw).
So, you answer to this situation is to pay $50 to $100 to each hospital. Sounds like a grand idea. And by grand, I mean that's about how much more we'd each pay per year if we were lucky, in your scenario. Instead of paying $175 a year to Reptrax that covers hundreds of accounts in my geography, I'd pay each account to track my credentials. Perfect. RepTrax and all of its employees can suck on the end of a 12 gauge for all I'm concerned, but that doesn't mean I want to have to pay more.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So, you answer to this situation is to pay $50 to $100 to each hospital. Sounds like a grand idea. And by grand, I mean that's about how much more we'd each pay per year if we were lucky, in your scenario. Instead of paying $175 a year to Reptrax that covers hundreds of accounts in my geography, I'd pay each account to track my credentials. Perfect. RepTrax and all of its employees can suck on the end of a 12 gauge for all I'm concerned, but that doesn't mean I want to have to pay more.
Simple question: Is your company picking up the tab for all these credentials or these fees coming out of your pocket(re: independent 1099 contractor)? The independent reps like myself are getting hammered with these fees and in my case cost me over $2,000 out of my pocket per year. Life is good!!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Anonymous

The easiest and best answer to all of these issues would be for the reps to form a union. Would put a huge damper on the scumbag in Materials from always trying to play us off of each other with pricing, too.
Personally, I'd join out of spite. When you need to talk with someone in purchasing, they never seem to have time to get back to you. But, heaven forbid you don't drop everything to get back to them if they send you an email.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Simple question: Is your company picking up the tab for all these credentials or these fees coming out of your pocket(re: independent 1099 contractor)? The independent reps like myself are getting hammered with these fees and in my case cost me over $2,000 out of my pocket per year. Life is good!!!!!
My company picks up the tab, but it still chaps my ass having to do it.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
My company picks up the tab, but it still chaps my ass having to do it.
A lot of credentialing companies infomercials are showing up on YouTube portraying all the vendors as felons and disease carriers. Under each video ,please add your comments appropriately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKI0R...eature=related
Old 02-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Anonymous

Argue Re: Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

I watched the VCS video and you obviously you must not be one of the "green ones" with the checkmark. I feel sorry for your hospitals. JK Seriously, how do you think vendor credentialing got started? Why do you think hospitals started getting more serious about credentialing vendors and turned to third parties with the technology? Read the newspaper about or "google" rep misoconduct, infection outbreaks, hospital theft, etc... (or just watch the movie Love & Other Drugs)! I agree with the comments above...basically a handful of "third party vendor credentialing companies" or the alternative of 5,000+ hospitals across the country all doing their own thing and charging their own price, hmmmm? Let's all be honest, anything that costs us time and money, we're going to complain about. And if we're still being honest, if you're like me, you just wished you had thought of it first!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Anonymous

In my territory, there are three vendor credentialing companies that I have to be registered with. Yep, you guessed it...VCS, REPtrax, and Vendormate! WTF? I mean in one location I have two hospitals literally right across the street from eachother using different companies (one uses Vendormate and the other VCS). And in another of my areas the two biggest hospitals also use different companies (VCS and Reptrax). Do these people ever talk to eachother? REPtrax is the worst vendor credentialing company, but I thought that when they bought out VendorClear and Status Blue that that was a good thing, otherwise I would probably have to be be registered with four or five instead of three! And right when I though that the "dust had settled," one of my hospitals just switched from Reptrax to VCS! Does anyone know what's up with that?! I will say that I thought that all of these companies were the same, but one is definitely not like the other two! I'm not going to say, because someone will say that I am a f@#$ing troller or something worse (owner of a vendor credentailing company)! But if you are registered with the three that I mentioned, you will definitely know which one that I am talking about. They were the "hardest" to get credentialed at, but they were also the fastest. They were also and continue to be the most helpful with customer service and support. And I'm talking about a live person and not "HELL HOLD!" I also use their training, background check, and government watchlist check to upload to and update the other two companies or present at hospitals that are doing their own thing. The funniest thing is that before I could have presented anything to the other two companies, because I it's not like they were/are checking anyway! Now I know my credentials & training are current and solid.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Anonymous

I have a hospital going to VCS cause they HATE reptrax too.
These CUMpanies are leaches on rep, rep employer, and the hospital.
I have had Vendormate, Reptrax, Status Blue, and Vendor Clear. This will be my first VCS hospital. Hope it isn't a mess to.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Anonymous

Holy Crap...I received an email from RT "informing" me that they were raising their price from $150 to $229! If I'm doing my math right, that's like over a 50% price increase!! OUCH!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Holy Crap...I received an email from RT "informing" me that they were raising their price from $150 to $229! If I'm doing my math right, that's like over a 50% price increase!! OUCH!!!

At the specific request of many leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies, IntelliCentrics, Inc. has consolidated the vendor credentialing industry. Reptrax is THE industry standard with approximately 3,000 installed facilities. The premium membership is a rep’s passport to all Reptrax facilities at a single price.

The price for the Reptrax premium membership has been $150 for the past four years. During this time, IntelliCentrics has consolidated three services while improving security, efficiencies, and productivity for all customers. To reflect these enhancements, effective Feb. 1, 2012, IntelliCentrics is adjusting the price of the premium membership to $229. As always, reps with base memberships will continue to enjoy the same service at no charge.

Offer for February Reptrax Anniversary Dates

For all registered reps whose anniversary dates are in February, IntelliCentrics is offering the previous price of $150 provided that the membership is renewed by Feb. 15. If you choose not to renew your membership by Feb. 15, you can do so at any time in the future for the new price of $229. Click here to log into your Reptrax account and renew.

Serving you every day,

The Reptrax Team
An IntelliCentrics, Inc. Company Service
Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

Rep Trak wanted my doctors name, clinic name and address for my flu shot. I told them I got it free at Dr. Walgrens!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
At the specific request of many leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies, IntelliCentrics, Inc. has consolidated the vendor credentialing industry. Reptrax is THE industry standard with approximately 3,000 installed facilities. The premium membership is a rep’s passport to all Reptrax facilities at a single price.

The price for the Reptrax premium membership has been $150 for the past four years. During this time, IntelliCentrics has consolidated three services while improving security, efficiencies, and productivity for all customers. To reflect these enhancements, effective Feb. 1, 2012, IntelliCentrics is adjusting the price of the premium membership to $229. As always, reps with base memberships will continue to enjoy the same service at no charge.

For all registered reps whose anniversary dates are in February, IntelliCentrics is offering the previous price of $150 provided that the membership is renewed by Feb. 15. If you choose not to renew your membership by Feb. 15, you can do so at any time in the future for the new price of $229. Click here to log into your Reptrax account and renew.

Serving you every day,

The Reptrax Team
Dear Reptrax,
My schvantz, your mouth. Do the math.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Anonymous

This is to announce our hospital has enlisted the services of REPtrax, a vendor credential management company, to assist in the protection of our patient's safety. Our hospital needs to be aware of who is entering our facility, and for some of you there may be some additional credentials needed for access. REPtrax will manage the credentials of our vendors to ensure our patient rights are respected and that infection control precautions and other organization-specific policies and procedures are followed. REPtrax will provide a uniform source of these credentials and allow them to be available to those in our facility who need access.

Your entry into our hospital is conditional to your participation in REPtrax. Please join us as we work to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and vendors. If you do not conduct business in our facility, please disregard this email and remove our hospital from your REPtrax profile.

Lastly, the credentials have been set. Please sign into your Reptrax account to ensure that you have satisfied the credentials required for Desert Valley Hospital – Victorville. The scheduled “Go Live” date is June 1, 2012.

Thank You!

Are we that much of a threat to patient safety?
Old 05-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Anonymous

I am a 20 year medical sales rep and now I am back in the OR, so I am new to all the vendor credentialing companies.

I really feel violated. It just feels so vile and disgusting. I can't remember anything in my adult life that feels so cheap and manipulative as this.

This is a business in business to do business and it is not really about patient safety.

Hospitals could require reps to have a binder with all thier needs. No reason for these companies to be involved. Just more red tape that makes sense to lawyers but not really providing any pratical solutions for patients or hospitals, but revenue for the so called credentialing companies.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am a 20 year medical sales rep and now I am back in the OR, so I am new to all the vendor credentialing companies.

I really feel violated. It just feels so vile and disgusting. I can't remember anything in my adult life that feels so cheap and manipulative as this.

This is a business in business to do business and it is not really about patient safety.

Hospitals could require reps to have a binder with all thier needs. No reason for these companies to be involved. Just more red tape that makes sense to lawyers but not really providing any pratical solutions for patients or hospitals, but revenue for the so called credentialing companies.
Get used to it, it's not going away.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Get used to it, it's not going away.
It will probably get worse. Credentialing fees are rising each year. Credentialing companies are amalgamating which will translate in higher credentialing fees. Some of the major medical device companies are no longer reimbursing their reps for fees, vaccinations, background checks, online HIPPA courses, etc; The one that gets me is the "Fire and Safety Hazard Course". The sales rep "is required " to learn how to operate a hospital fire extinguisher!!! Are we hospital employees????? Lawsuits abound!!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It will probably get worse. Credentialing fees are rising each year. Credentialing companies are amalgamating which will translate in higher credentialing fees. Some of the major medical device companies are no longer reimbursing their reps for fees, vaccinations, background checks, online HIPPA courses, etc; The one that gets me is the "Fire and Safety Hazard Course". The sales rep "is required " to learn how to operate a hospital fire extinguisher!!! Are we hospital employees????? Lawsuits abound!!
The hospitals think it great to stick the Companies with the cost of this unnecessary program. Our companies already do background checks that are more comprehensive. Most patients have more diseases and criminal records than any reps. Do they require a patient to get a TB test in order to have surgery? NOPE. And in the start up world, we all own (very small parts of the Company) and don't see the need to waste it on this service. I have refused to sign up and tell my doctors when I start working with them that they need to let the OR know that I'll be there and not signing in. More reps need to stand up for their right to privacy. I don't need some third party Company knowing (or possibly not properly protecting) my private information.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Serving you every day,

The Reptrax Team
I REFUSE TO DO THIS...I keep a copy of my Company's background check and my HR Department's number. MORE REPS NEED TO DO THIS!!! All hospitals have accepted it because they do not want to liable if my personal information is leaked though this company.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The hospitals think it great to stick the Companies with the cost of this unnecessary program. Our companies already do background checks that are more comprehensive. Most patients have more diseases and criminal records than any reps. Do they require a patient to get a TB test in order to have surgery? NOPE. And in the start up world, we all own (very small parts of the Company) and don't see the need to waste it on this service. I have refused to sign up and tell my doctors when I start working with them that they need to let the OR know that I'll be there and not signing in. More reps need to stand up for their right to privacy. I don't need some third party Company knowing (or possibly not properly protecting) my private information.
Well here you go. Do you think a sales representative was responsible for this incident?

http://www.news10.net/news/article/1...s%7Cbc%7Clarge
Old 05-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Anonymous

No. The rep doesn't bring it in but the rep is at risk of getting exposed from the hospital.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Anonymous

Vendormate is the worst
Old 06-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Anonymous

I think all credentialing services are immoral and greed driven, not safety. Out of 100 reps walking in the back door who are not going to see anyone w/o an appointment, there are 6000 walking in the front door going to a patient room, touching a patient, going to the cafeteria and shaking the hand of clinicians, water fountains, bathrooms w/o any knowledge of preventing the spread of infections. Healthcare professionals are acutely aware of the dangers of contact and sanitizing to prevent bringing things home to their families.

Credentialing is like gun control...A whole lot of money for near zero return on benefit to society. We sign up to provide goods and services to help people get better. I think they should worry about the visitors walking in the front door not the back with appointments.
I couldn't see a surgeon today because my TB shot was outdated by 3 days. I wasted his time and mine, actually we met in the cafeteria but very much humiliating to tell him that I can't go to the OR today because I haven't been checked for TB.

Patients are already sick with something, visitors are often oblivious to the risk of contamination. Healthcare professionals and healthcare sales professionals are the most acutely aware of these risk and yet we have to send all this paerwork and pay these fees.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think all credentialing services are immoral and greed driven, not safety. Out of 100 reps walking in the back door who are not going to see anyone w/o an appointment, there are 6000 walking in the front door going to a patient room, touching a patient, going to the cafeteria and shaking the hand of clinicians, water fountains, bathrooms w/o any knowledge of preventing the spread of infections. Healthcare professionals are acutely aware of the dangers of contact and sanitizing to prevent bringing things home to their families.

Credentialing is like gun control...A whole lot of money for near zero return on benefit to society. We sign up to provide goods and services to help people get better. I think they should worry about the visitors walking in the front door not the back with appointments.
I couldn't see a surgeon today because my TB shot was outdated by 3 days. I wasted his time and mine, actually we met in the cafeteria but very much humiliating to tell him that I can't go to the OR today because I haven't been checked for TB.

Patients are already sick with something, visitors are often oblivious to the risk of contamination. Healthcare professionals and healthcare sales professionals are the most acutely aware of these risk and yet we have to send all this paerwork and pay these fees.

Purely just a revenue stream with no end result. There is no empirical evidence that hospital employees, patients OR medical device sales representatives are any risk of contracting an illness/disease than they were 10 years ago. Hospitals bought into a 3rd party concept that medical device sales representatives should be monitored for rendering better care to their staff and patients.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Purely just a revenue stream with no end result. Hospitals bought into a 3rd party concept that medical device sales representatives should be monitored for rendering better care to their staff and patients.
"There is no empirical evidence that hospital employees, patients OR medical device sales representatives are any risk of contracting an illness/disease than they were 10 years ago."

This has nothing to do with it. These services allow the hospitals to subcontract the gate-keeping for pennies on the dollar verus what they were paying former hospital employees to do. Most of my anger toward tem is based on my jealousy - I wish I would have thougt of it first.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:44 AM
new user

How do we know what they are checking up on? What documents do they want. What companies run the background checks? Or do they even tell you? Also, do they force you to go through more training through a specific school?

-Let's fix this!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:17 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

I hate Reptrax!! Vendormate was much better!!!
I tried to call them to let them know that I hate them but unfortunately I didn´t reach any body!
They want money for uploading documents? It´s 2012!!!

ASSHOLES!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Anonymous

Default Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

Vendor Credentialing is such a JOKE! I work with a rep group covering 15 western states. Calls are: ER, ICU, OR, SPD, LDR, NICU and more. None of us are signed on with RepTrax or the other vendor credentialing companies and each hospital buys on a monthly basis. We just walk in like we own the place. If anyone asks where we are going, we just say "I'm here to take care of a problem!" If they ask what company we're with, we tell them. Then, they always ask "Are you a sales rep?" We just answer "No!" All of a sudden, they don't seem to care who we are and they let us go wherever we want to. After all, we're here to fix a problem. If the department manager asks why we don't have a badge, we tell them the company is currently working on it or we just joined and we're waiting for the final confirmation. Again, all of a sudden no one cares. On the follow-up visit, no one ever remembers we already had that discussion. What a JOKE!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Anonymous

So I pay the annual fee for Reptrax to get my badge and spend hours on uploading my credentials in pdf format. If I want to email something to them it is $25 PER EMAIL.

And today I get a notice saying my access for a facility is revoked because I have not yet taken 'Fire Safety Training' as required by my hospital? OK, no problem, I will play this miserable game-- I log in, and they want an additional $50 from me for this one course?? If I do so, what other lame credential are they going to create to milk even more money out of me?

Not to mention the extra 30 minutes it takes me at my main hospital to park ( also $$), go to the building that has the kiosk, and print out my badge.

Why on earth do I need to take a fire safety training course anyway? To learn how to run to an exit?

Reptrax is the biggest SCAM and I urge you all to plead with your facilities to switch to another service. I am currently lobbying this hospital to switch and I am making it my life's mission to do so. Plus the other company is offering a $500 referral fee on this.

Sorry. Had to vent.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Vendor Credentialing is such a JOKE! I work with a rep group covering 15 western states. Calls are: ER, ICU, OR, SPD, LDR, NICU and more. None of us are signed on with RepTrax or the other vendor credentialing companies and each hospital buys on a monthly basis. We just walk in like we own the place. If anyone asks where we are going, we just say "I'm here to take care of a problem!" If they ask what company we're with, we tell them. Then, they always ask "Are you a sales rep?" We just answer "No!" All of a sudden, they don't seem to care who we are and they let us go wherever we want to. After all, we're here to fix a problem. If the department manager asks why we don't have a badge, we tell them the company is currently working on it or we just joined and we're waiting for the final confirmation. Again, all of a sudden no one cares. On the follow-up visit, no one ever remembers we already had that discussion. What a JOKE!
Wow you are brilliant! Why didnt every other rep think of that! Get back in the weight room shit stain.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Anonymous

The inconveniences all sound interesting, but I think it's more interesting that the parent company of Reptrax (Intellicentrics) is a public Chinese corporation (Taiwan). We live in a great nation where foreign countries can install credentialing software in hospitals, monitor it 24/7 and have complete control over it being turned on or turned off. Then, in a bizarre twist, actually get the vendor companies to pay for it and get the hospitals to go along. If you are wondering, I don't think the parent company is going to be concerned about your inconveniences either LOL.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Anonymous

To All Vendors/MFR/Representatives who service Longmong United Hospital.

This is to advice you that Longmont will not pay or approve any products or equipment that has a Device Tax. This tax is for Manufactures, and not intended to be passed to the customer.

Please pass this on to your appropriate point of contact within your companies/manufactures.

If you would like to discuss this, please contact me directly.

Novation Contracted Vendors: Novation Contracts do not have a provision this device tax to be passed to the customer. Please contact Novation directly with your questions/concerns.

Message sent from: Longmont United Hospital

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here:

http://www.reptrax.com/account/password

Looks like the shit is starting to hit the fan. Who the hell is going to pay for this (medical device tax) anyway?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Anonymous

I have been trying to contact the executives at Reptrax/Intellicentrics So far I have been able to find the owners who actually run the company.

They are obviously feeling a lot of frustration from the members who pay the bills.
To attempt to sign in, be denied access, and voluntarily NOT call on the hospital, yet you still get a negative score is ridiculous. Yet it provides the motive to Violate the Policy. Deliveries have to happen which most of the reps are bringing something to a case.
More and More hospitals are passing you through as they see the negative impact of Reptrax on their hospital .
Here are the PRIVATE OWNERS: That own Reptrax; Big Brother and Little Brother. Yes you should have thought of it first......... but you didn't.

Company Overview
IntelliCentrics, Inc., doing business as Reptrax, provides healthcare vendor credentialing and hospital vendor management solutions. It offers a Web driven software service that aids in the credentialing and monitoring of sales/service representatives in healthcare environments, as well as assists with and administrates the implementation and enforcement of a healthcare organization's compliance plan, including credentialing and facility-access policies. IntelliCentrics has a strategic alliance with MedAssets, Inc. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Flower Mound, Texas. IntelliCentrics, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of deView Electronics USA Inc.
1420 Lakeside Parkway
Suite 110
Flower Mound, TX 75028
United States
Founded in 2005
Phone:
214-222-7484

Key Executives For IntelliCentrics, Inc.
Michael Sheehan
Chief Executive Officer and President
Peter Sheehan
Founder
Mr. Eli Spirer
Executive Vice President
Ms. Teresa Finn
Vice President of New Market Development
Mr. Greg Goyne
Vice President of Marketing
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2012.
IntelliCentrics, Inc. Key Developments
Old 08-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Anonymous

Looks like you did some home work. Well, Reptrax is owned by Deview Electronics, which is actually owned by a parent company in Taiwan, Republic of China. The parent is a public company, you can find their stock on the Taiwan stock exchange. It's a penny stock, and if you look at the financials, Reptrax is burning cash and is being propped up by the parent company (hmmm EB5?).

I don't believe anyone is avoiding you, in fact they are probably all laughing at you. Think about it - they have control over your ability to enter a hospital... well let me rephrase that... the Chinese have the control over your ability to enter a hospital... and there is essentially nothing you can do about it. Why? Because the hospitals don't pay anything, YOU DO. Yeah, looks you guys are supporting the program!

Good Luck, hope Reptrax keeps letting you in!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Anonymous

Dear Vendor,

Our grace period to complete the S.T.A.R. course and electronically sign the related policies ends on October 5, 2013. Please be aware that the S.T.A.R. course and related policies will not impact your light status during the grace period, but after October 5, 2013, your light status will reflect your current compliance with our requirements. Please log in to your VCS account to verify the status of the S.T.A.R. course & related policies and, as always, utilize the Mock Sign In feature prior to visiting our campus to ensure you are in compliance with our requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact VCS at (866) 373-9725 , Option 1 or you may contact me using the information provided in this email. We appreciate your cooperation.

Best Regards

CRAIG THALER
Regional Manager Purchasing / Distribution
thalerc@sutterhealth.org
Old 10-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Can anyone, who is already a member get me a copy of the fax sheet and consent form that must be sent in for them to add credentials? You have to pay to get access to these, so I want to see if I submit without paying if they will still load them. I am independent just starting out and can't even pay the $229.00 fee. Thanks
Old 10-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Anonymous

Not sure why or how but for some reason I am getting notices from Reptrax that my credentialing is revoked at several facilities for not having my second hep shot. I had it back in July.

I provided the documentation which was sufficient until a couple days ago when I started getting the persona non grata notices. My third injection isn't due until December.

Not hard to figure out the reason they are not responsive to reps... Reptrax is the special interest lobbyist calling on hospital. To do it right hospitals need to set up a couple different credentialing vendors kiosks and see who reps prefer to use. Then credentialing organizations will start to cater to the paying customer. We are not the enemy.

I'm interested in establishing a certification organization and making the credentialing org shave to pay me to get certified. Let them see what it's like. Have hospitals require it and credential org foot the bill. Same model.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Anonymous

check out the "policies" below from one Reptrax hospital.

pompous ass

6. Meetings and discussions must be limited to business related topics. I understand a
certain amount of conversational pleasantries are necessary, however, in the interest of time
and productivity I suggest “chit-chat” be kept to an absolute minimum.

I suggest you fully read the above mentioned policy once you receive it. The policy will contain
several sections which govern the ability of you to represent your company at any of our
facilities.
One last comment, as a representative of your company you are expected to take ownership
and responsibility for following our guidelines. Forming alliances to pressure exceptions or
complaining to staff or Physicians will not be tolerated and will affect your ability to conduct
business on behalf of your company at any of our locations.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Anonymous

Dear Reptrax Member:

We’ve gone international and now you can too!

Today, we are proud to announce that we are taking Reptrax over the border and across the ocean, beginning full-service operations in both Canada and the United Kingdom. This means a whole new world of opportunity for you and your company because your current Reptrax membership is valid in EVERY Reptrax facility worldwide.

At IntelliCentrics, we are committed to putting our members first, and many of you will benefit immediately. We are aware of at least 20,000 Reptrax members in the U.S. who will gain from having their membership be valid in hospitals throughout Canada and the U.K., at no additional cost.

So grab your passport, and explore new international business opportunities. And this is just the beginning—we’ll continue to expand on both sides of our border as well as throughout Europe and the rest of the world. I personally invite you to come along with us!

In achievement,

Michael J. Sheehan

OH THANKS SHEEHAN YOU ASSFACE!

So we now have the pleasure of being watched and having you put more un-needed credentials on us worldwide! Let's have a party! "I personally invite you to come along with us" as long as you have a friggin flu shot and background check.

fuck reptrax
Old 11-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Anonymous

They can all die of a terrible disease, complete scam and a hinder to good care. I will not pay the fees in some accounts where i do little business and would actually lose money doing a case. All of the forms you submit could be forged as they cant call up your dr anyway.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: