Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Hospira
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hospira Anonymous board for Hospira

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Anonymous

Default Hospira

What's the new director like in Alt. Site?

Good guy?

Usual HQ Clown?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Hospira

Alt. Site got a new director?!

What happened to the old one?

Everyone seemed to really like him.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Anonymous

likes steak not pork...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What's the new director like in Alt. Site?

Good guy?

Usual HQ Clown?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Anonymous

The old director is still with Alt. Site but moved into another role.

The new guy is Joe Talanges who I think came over from Europe.

He def. sounds like the usual Mr. Pro Hospira so everyone knows what that means (A bunch of bull crap).

Hopefully he won't f*ck up too bad.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Anonymous

On the forum call, he is a complete jerk off.

Thinks he is so smart by using the latest MBA buzz words that he learned getting his Masters.

Speaking of forum calls, how bad are they?!

Sick and tired off all those HQ folks clapping and patting themselves on the back when something stupid happens.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Anonymous

He is a retard just like all the others. Upper Management thinks they can motivate us by giving us an I-Pad. Instead of giving me that, just give me the damn money instead. Most of Upper Management up in Lake Forest are jokes, ass kissers, and afaid to speak up. Joe fits in nicely!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Anonymous

Talking Re: Hospira

View from Hopsira Corporate Monkey Tree:

Hospira Baboons look down and see many smiling faces....we look up and only see A**holes.

Quote:
He is a retard just like all the others. Upper Management thinks they can motivate us by giving us an I-Pad. Instead of giving me that, just give me the damn money instead. Most of Upper Management up in Lake Forest are jokes, ass kissers, and afaid to speak up. Joe fits in nicely!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Hospira

LOL!

Sadly very true!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Hospira

He seems to be screwing a good thing already.

How you might ask?!

HQ's asking select Alt. Site AM's to be part of a discussion about Salesforce.com.

That translates into Alt. Site using Salesforce.com which is a complete failure on the Hospital side.

Why should we be so surpised?!

Because Hospira is insane, thinking that doing the same thing will have different results!

SalesForce.com = Bullshit
Old 08-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Anonymous

If thats the case Alt. Site, good luck! LOL

Enjoy spending an hour a day inputting useless information into the website.

Yours Truly,

HBS SlaveForce.com Rep
Old 08-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Anonymous

Don't expect the VP Sue to step up and say anything she is afaid of Sean O.

Sean knows this and thats why Sue just gets sugar for everyone's cup of Joe whenever they have meetings.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Anonymous

Know a few people who used to work at this top notch shit ass company. Is Sue 'anorexia" Hazelwood, John "suckup" Spillman and Craig "tightwatt" Smith still calling the shots?
Heard this is still just a hell hole, especially what they serve for lunch everyday in the cafeteria.
Take your money and run. Go sell some pumps and solutions!!!
Sincerely,
Tony
Old 08-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Anonymous

Hahahaha Sue is def. the starbucks girl for all the big boys. Does she even run Alt. Site?! Seems like Spillman was the one running the show. I think most of the reps really liked him bc he seemed fair and honest. Craig Smith is still figuring out what color black he is going to wear today (Mr Johnny Cash Wannabe)!
Old 08-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Anonymous

Heard Mr. Cash wannabe wanted to interview for Tony's old job and they wouldn't even let him. I guess they didn't like his all black suit
Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Anonymous

Joe Talanges
Long time Abbott and Hospira- complete and total asshole - John Spilman on the other hand is a great guy who is just trying to survive in this snake pit.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Anonymous

Agree........

John a great guy

Joe Talanges an ass

Sue afaid of Sean O'Donnell's fart

Craig Smith a complete jerk off (Your not cool wearing all black) and please tell your whole west coast team to shut the hell up. They are always the ones talking to talk in meetings and on phone calls. I guess bc you dont let them say shit when your around.

Also Contract Marketing and the other Marketing Managers can suck it!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Hospira

Thank you!

His team is always asking questions just to ask them. Almost like they just want to be noticed by the HQ goons. The rest of us in Alt. Site have our time wasted by this constantly and its a pain. Can someone also please tell his one rep to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Always the first one to ask a question in a meeting or on a call. She looks like a complete fool. As someone said in PHX, might as well get her a microphone at her table to keep bc you know she will use it.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: Hospira

Preaching to the choir.

Please zip it West Coast team.

No one likes you.

You cause all meetings to go over with your stupid "I want to get notice questions"!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Anonymous

I really hope that Alt. Site doesn't get Crapforce.com

It would kill the moracle even more.

Sadly its gotten to the point were even talking amongst ourselves as reps isnt helping.

How many times can you talk about the same BS with one another.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Anonymous

Wow. Lots of truth on here.

I want cash, not a Rolex. And why the hell would I want to go on vacation with the people I work with? How about sharing some of that oncology wealth or stop talking about it. Also not good for morale, always being late to start conference calls. Makes it seem like our time isn't important. Guess its better than just not showing up at all?

Also, don't show me another cartoon presentation or I found my lost dog video. This is not kindegarten you dumbass's. Lets get serious about making money or lots of good reps are going to quit.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Anonymous

Give us some of that Oncology money?!

Why would they do that.

They have already tried to get us to sell it even though we don't get paid a cent for doing it.

You really think I'm wasting my time to do that.

Another example of Arrogance from the H1 Clowns (From a list of many)!

As said before, Hospira is a sinking ship.

And its ties to Abbott will not save you!

Quote:
Wow. Lots of truth on here.

I want cash, not a Rolex. And why the hell would I want to go on vacation with the people I work with? How about sharing some of that oncology wealth or stop talking about it. Also not good for morale, always being late to start conference calls. Makes it seem like our time isn't important. Guess its better than just not showing up at all?

Also, don't show me another cartoon presentation or I found my lost dog video. This is not kindegarten you dumbass's. Lets get serious about making money or lots of good reps are going to quit.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Anonymous

Hospira is NOT a sinking ship!

Just because it has..............

Back Orders on most of its drugs,

All kind of sets issues,

The Symbiq never coming back,

The Plum now on recall,

A joke of a Contract Marketing Team,

Upper management that only care about the $tock price,

Failures, kiss assers, and has beens in management,

Reps that have started to mail it,

Other Vendor's running in circles around them gaining business,

and customers that hate them.

Does not make Hospira a sinking ship!

Wait a sec. I take that back.

Grab your life jacket and swim to land.

HOSPIRA'S taking on a whole lot of water!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Anonymous

Baaaaahahahahaha!
Old 08-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Anonymous

Where to start?

John Spilman is a great guy. He works his ass off and really cares about the company and the people he works with. Too bad the company he works for sucks and most of the people he works with are incompetent jackholes. I wish there were more like him within Hospira and Alt Site.

This company has turned out to be a total joke. Horrible decision making on the senior management team has created a horrible job for all of the sales force. How much shareholder value are we creating right now? The shareholders should vote the whole cast of clowns out starting with Chris Begley.

Sales Force.com? Seriously? I want to see the metrics that show it has increased sales and productivity for HBS. Until they can do that, why are we even wasting our time?

Finally, to all of you West Coast haters. I know that you are old and haggard and worked for Abbott for 20 years, blah, blah, blah. (Nobody cares by the way. Go back to Abbott, oh wait...they cut you and sent you to Hospira.)

Ease up on them. For the most part they are good people.

Most of them are young, smart and eager. They came to Hospira after being told that they could make a difference. Slowly but surely they are all realizing that they were lied to. Too bad they are wasting their youth, intelligence and time on a company that will shed its device, set and solution business in the next five years and become exclusively pharma. Brush off your resume. We all know they don't need outside sales reps to sell generic drugs...
Old 08-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Anonymous

Mostly agree with the above statement!

Salesforce.com really does not increase sales.

It's just Big Brother and more job security in Lake Forest.

However, I do believe that its useful for Precedex and any Device Opp. because thats a different sell.

I've heard for years now that Hospira was going to sell a lot of things off and become strictly pharma. Lately that looks to be true. The pumps are the first and biggest Dominio to fall followed by everything else. The FDA might have assisted with pushing down that Dominio bc now most of Hospira pumps are on the sidelines.

I think Hospira could turn it around but that would mean firing most of those morons at Lake Forest which will never happen bc its not one or two people.

It's a culture. Firing Sean O'Donnell would help but his impact of brain washing (I meant to say training) other people has already been in place. Those people have had years of his train of thought placed in their head.

Best bet is to just leave Hospira

Quote:
Where to start?

John Spilman is a great guy. He works his ass off and really cares about the company and the people he works with. Too bad the company he works for sucks and most of the people he works with are incompetent jackholes. I wish there were more like him within Hospira and Alt Site.

This company has turned out to be a total joke. Horrible decision making on the senior management team has created a horrible job for all of the sales force. How much shareholder value are we creating right now? The shareholders should vote the whole cast of clowns out starting with Chris Begley.

Sales Force.com? Seriously? I want to see the metrics that show it has increased sales and productivity for HBS. Until they can do that, why are we even wasting our time?

Finally, to all of you West Coast haters. I know that you are old and haggard and worked for Abbott for 20 years, blah, blah, blah. (Nobody cares by the way. Go back to Abbott, oh wait...they cut you and sent you to Hospira.)

Ease up on them. For the most part they are good people.

Most of them are young, smart and eager. They came to Hospira after being told that they could make a difference. Slowly but surely they are all realizing that they were lied to. Too bad they are wasting their youth, intelligence and time on a company that will shed its device, set and solution business in the next five years and become exclusively pharma. Brush off your resume. We all know they don't need outside sales reps to sell generic drugs...
Old 08-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Anonymous

Why is Alt Site all of a sudden getting Crapforce.com?

As a previous post stated, what has it done for the HBS side?

Has it shown any increase in sales for the HBS?!

Why now?!

It was decided that it wouldn't work for Alt. Site bc we are a different animal a year or two ago, so whats changed?!

Well a new director is in charge and thats your answer to the question.

Seems like Joe Terdlanges wants to suck up to the big wigs in HBS (Just like Tony always did).

So now all of Alt Site will suffer bc one kiss asser wants to suck up.

Sue grow some balls and strike down this bogus plan for Alt Site.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Anonymous

Sue is hiding in H1 somewhere because Shawn O'Donnell just farted!

She will come back out in about a week.

And thats only because the "Good Ol Boys" need some coffee!
Old 08-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Anonymous

Does anyone think any of these people at HQ look at this site?

Honest question!

I think some do , some don't.

Its human nature to look.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Anonymous

Time is NOT precious. These asswipes have never started a conference call on time in their life. Somone needs to donate their Rolex to the folks in corporate. Show some respect. Give it and get it.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Anonymous

110% Agree.

Get your shit together HQ.

How hard is it to start this call, we only do it every month.

And Joe Tolanges you can suck my hairy balls.

You are a complete ass wipe.

Your are 1/10th of the director that John Spilman was.

Everyone liked and respected him but we are think you suck.

You will NEVER be Spilman!

Every time you try and leave your stamp on Alt. Site, more and more people hate you!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Anonymous

More problems with the Plum! Now its just a matter of time before pumps are no longer part of the Hospira book
Old 09-16-2011, 08:40 AM
Anonymous

What's up with the plum now?
Old 09-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Hospira

Quote:
What's up with the plum now?
Get out of this forum ya B.Braun douchebag.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
110% Agree.

Every time you try and leave your stamp on Alt. Site, more and more people hate you!

So I hear from on of the Alt Site minions that this Tolanges guy put on a 2 hour conference call today at the end of the day. Does this guy have a clue? Sounds like a chronic Hospira masturbator if you ask me. Get a life loser.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Anonymous

Yes, he did. Guy just doesn't seem to understand his people. He is a loser.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Anonymous

Whats up with all these hour and half conference calls on Fridays and holiday eves? Way to boost morale and get respect! Bring back Spillman!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
110% Agree.

Please quit telling everyone how great John is- do you want to get him fired- intelligence and decency are frowned upon at HSP
Old 09-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
110% Agree.

You sound Soooooo angry here, I know you're still here, and still getting slapped around
Juda and Sean O'd did mention you're referred to as chicken shit on here

Hr Guy
Old 09-29-2014, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

I think Sue Hazelwood is no longer in Alt. Site, go riddance. I think they finally figured it out and moved her somewhere else in the organization. She has no people skills and has run off a number of very good people. Not sure how/why she is still there???
Old 09-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Anonymous

Anyone who know Talanges knows he loves to hear himself talk! He holds conference calls on Friday afternoons when no one is interested in his b.s. great ideas that never work. All he does is talk in circles and creates unnecessary work for everyone. He is a total waste of time! Hospira would be better served hiring someone else to run the sales team.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Anyone who know Talanges knows he loves to hear himself talk! He holds conference calls on Friday afternoons when no one is interested in his b.s. great ideas that never work. All he does is talk in circles and creates unnecessary work for everyone. He is a total waste of time! Hospira would be better served hiring someone else to run the sales team.
What sales team is that, the one that's going to be dismantled in 6 months

HR GUY

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: