What a cluster f#*k

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so I've been here awhile now. Thinking about coming here, or thinking about leaving? One thing for certain is this company is a cluster f#*k! Lets spend a month at home and a week at the lab learning clinicals we'll never use! Like a doctor doesn't know he needs to test more? ... Give me a break. Ask any pain doctor what percent of his patients he/she feels is telling the truth about their pain and they will answer "maybe half." Is there the occasional moron doc, sure. But lets be real! How about some training on dealing with the never-ending paper work or emails, or red tape to do anything? The company makes this job much harder than it needs to be. They are so anal about everything they are going to put themselves out of business. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that sales are flat while the competition grows. This company will continue to lose ground if it doesn't change. I'm not saying break laws for business, but be more efficient at ANYTHING it does. BTW, the bills being lowered to $450 is not going to change the opinion of offices that have already been pissed off by Ameritox, and $450 is still a crap-load of money to most. It will change nothing! Doesn't matter that a patient can still call for assistance. Whether it is $1500 or $450, they are getting bills no other lab sends out. And the patients aren't going to read a letter telling them how to deal with it. NOTHING will change from this and we'll continue to lose business fro patients complaining. If you're a doctor would you deal with it, or would you go to any number of labs that this is a mute point?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I did the training in NC a few months back. It's not that the training is bad, it's just over all the wrong stuff. The clinicals are not going to close a deal for you, period. Why there is such an emphasis on them is mind-blowing! I too have dealt with many disgruntled Ameritox employees, new and old to the company. It's very hard to find anyone who truly enjoys their job. Oh, I'm sure there are some, but fewer than I would expect. The older ones are over all of the unnecessary work involved in completing a days work and the inability for Ameritox to evolve. The new on just being overwhelmed with everything, especially dealing with SP's. I am not alone in feeling like I spent most of my homestudy and training in NC on nothing that actually had to do with a real day of work. You are basically thrown out there with little idea on what you are suppose to do. It will probably take me 6-12 months just to get my territory in order and really understand the business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person is spot on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Trial by Fire system...they should patent it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well no wonder they had mass layoffs a few months ago....let the Indians go while keeping the Chiefs...corporate greed at it's finest still runs rampant!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if there were mass lay-offs, why are they now advertising jobs with decent salaries? I'm wondering what everyone thinks will happen to the new hires. I know it's a rapidly growing company and that, with that, comes growing pains. Isn't a little bit of the cluster to be expected?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same shit, different day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Zigs not in the field??? What poor face to a client.,.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mz is a wuss. got true posts removed from entire board. never seen a senior level person do this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Walton - labcorp. Look it up folks....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not senior.. no talent ...stepped on people on the way up..fun cruising on the way down.. Who should you blame now?true leaders take charge and provide support

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We made our numbers in 2014 didn't we?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

helllllll nooooooooooo.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just think their HR person I spoke to has a pretty good perception of people. She said turn over is huge here and they're always looking for the right person. The problem comes down to the little "managers" who interview. Just saying.......what does it say about the people who interview when you have massive turn-over? The manager I met was a putz. Dead behind the eyes.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the leadership. mz and the whole crew area bunch of idiots who don't know shit.