» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Merck
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Merck Anonymous board for Merck

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If you want to fudge the numbers on taxes, sales and marketing by all means do it. Don’t destroy a child’s life. It’s not like cheating on a test during college. If QA can sit by while this is going on they should not be there. If you’re a manager and you don’t have the courage to lead people and speak your mind on issues, maybe you’re not the right person for the job. Maybe they hired people who don’t understand the ramification of what they do. I love Merck but maybe I am things that new merck is old merck. I would love to know how the QA people sleep at night after hearing about this news? If well, they are nothing more that garbage whose life’s are so empty and void of meaning that they will never find happiness no matter what they do in life. They have the morals of a filthy pig.
You've worked here how long? And you haven't wondered even just once if perhaps you no longer fitted the current Merck ethical culture?
Old 09-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Quote:
1. Previous post: It's not news. It has been that way for the last 10 years. It does explain how the QA managers received their jobs. It is funny how they try to hide the obvious but it none of my business
2. Gardasil is actually a safe product. There have been very few documented major issues with it. There are side effects but all drug have them. It has been through many regulatory agencies and even with the bad press, no one is moving to take it off the market.
3. The Gardasil that has DNA Contamination is a issue. It can have very adverse effect on children. What is most disturbing is the 13 samples came from different lots. It will not have a good outcome but I hope it is not extremely bad. Time will tell.

The manufacturing and QA department really needs a overhaul. I am not to judge moral characters but when something like this happens it does make you wonder. There is no way QA did not pick this up. They just ignored it and hoped it would not bubble up. They were wrong and something needs to be done.

William Deese should have been let go 3 months after he was hired. He does not bring anything to the table and has made things worse. At best he should only be purchasing ingredients and that is a stretch.

QA needs some help. I don't thing the proper leaders are in management positions. It's a tough job and you need a certain type of personality to run it. It's one of the few departments that can cause major damage. It is clear there is no check and balances or they are being ignored. I am not in sales but I do feel bad for them. They now need to focus their energy on damage control rather than selling and pitching information to customers.

What is sad is that this could have been avoided if the proper people were in place.
If there is HPV DNA in 100% of 13-14 separate lots of Gardasil, it is there because the process cannot remove it. So it probably is being made perfectly - perfectly badly that is. So it also means that this DNA was always there and it was there when the process was filed with the regulators. Talk to those Merck geniuses responsible for filing this product about how they missed this contaminant. It seems that those repsonsible in R&D and registration (and by extension upper management) are applying the same standards that made Vioxx such a big success (for the legal profession).
Old 09-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you want to fudge the numbers on taxes, sales and marketing by all means do it. Don’t destroy a child’s life. It’s not like cheating on a test during college. If QA can sit by while this is going on they should not be there. If you’re a manager and you don’t have the courage to lead people and speak your mind on issues, maybe you’re not the right person for the job. Maybe they hired people who don’t understand the ramification of what they do. I love Merck but maybe I am things that new merck is old merck. I would love to know how the QA people sleep at night after hearing about this news? If well, they are nothing more that garbage whose life’s are so empty and void of meaning that they will never find happiness no matter what they do in life. They have the morals of a filthy pig.
I like the filthy pig comment. That is the ultimate description of the QA department at Merck. Maybe they need the Gardasil injections. They could go total retard and no one would notice the difference.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If there is HPV DNA in 100% of 13-14 separate lots of Gardasil, it is there because the process cannot remove it. So it probably is being made perfectly - perfectly badly that is. So it also means that this DNA was always there and it was there when the process was filed with the regulators. Talk to those Merck geniuses responsible for filing this product about how they missed this contaminant. It seems that those repsonsible in R&D and registration (and by extension upper management) are applying the same standards that made Vioxx such a big success (for the legal profession).
Gardasil Patient Product Inserts stated that there is ‘no viral DNA’ in the Gardasil vaccine. That is until April 2011 – when the line was glaringly absent from U.S. product inserts.

I like the filthy pig comment also. This is a very colorful thread.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I like the filthy pig comment. That is the ultimate description of the QA department at Merck. Maybe they need the Gardasil injections. They could go total retard and no one would notice the difference.
They got the injection years ago during the trial study. Why do you think they don't do anything and collect a paycheck.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Gardasil Patient Product Inserts stated that there is ‘no viral DNA’ in the Gardasil vaccine. That is until April 2011 – when the line was glaringly absent from U.S. product inserts.

I like the filthy pig comment also. This is a very colorful thread.
Where did you acquire this information? It's easily perceived and understood you are or were employed at Merck. Such knowledge of specific and timely events or situations clearly should not be communicated in any format. There is no merit to such a declaration and should not be perceived as fact.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Anonymous

what does that mean? I don't understand the quote and I really don't understand the reply to the quote. I got where did you get that infomation part but that's about it.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Where did you acquire this information? It's easily perceived and understood you are or were employed at Merck. Such knowledge of specific and timely events or situations clearly should not be communicated in any format. There is no merit to such a declaration and should not be perceived as fact.
What a silly comment. Gardasil product information is all over internet, and in way back machine.

Doesn't take a genius to find it all, just someone using a mouse in Google.

It's pretty obvious when you look back through all the years of information that something is up - when all American product material suddenly dropped the no dna bit earlier this year.

Maybe QA actually realised something was wrong, and was doing a CMA.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What a silly comment. Gardasil product information is all over internet, and in way back machine.

It's pretty obvious when you look back through all the years of information that something is up - when all American product material suddenly dropped the no dna bit earlier this year.

Quite possibly the DNA is present at very low (formerly undetectable?) levels and always has been. But maybe someone finally got sufficiently interested in developing a better test. If the DNA is now being found because of a more efficient test, one might safely bet that the test was not developed or applied due to Merck's initiative. Not looking for trouble when they ought to defines Merck (and most of pharma today) and particularly Merck's QA. Taking potential contamination references out of inserts isn't going to happen without FDA approval. If this insert statement is a fact, where was the FDA in all this?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

European Medicine Agency Pag. 6

Mechanism of Action
Gardasil is an adjuvanted non-infectious recombinant quadrivalent vaccine prepared from the highly
purified virus-like particles (VLPs) of the major capsid L1 protein of HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18. The
VLPs contain no viral DNA, they cannot infect cells, reproduce or cause disease. HPV only infects
humans, but animal studies with analogous papillomaviruses suggest that the efficacy of LI VLP
vaccines is mediated by the development of a humoral immune response.
http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/...C500021142.pdf

SANOFI Pasteur MSD Pag. 6

Mechanism of Action
Gardasil is an adjuvanted non-infectious recombinant quadrivalent vaccine prepared from the highly
purified virus-like particles (VLPs) of the major capsid L1 protein of HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18. The
VLPs contain no viral DNA, they cannot infect cells, reproduce or cause disease. HPV only infects
humans, but animal studies with analogous papillomaviruses suggest that the efficacy of LI VLP
vaccines is mediated by the development of a humoral immune response.

http://www.spmsdregistregrossesses.c...C_Gardasil.pdf

Merck pag 14

Mechanism of Action
HPV only infects human beings. Animal studies with analogous animal papillomaviruses suggest that
the efficacy of L1 VLP vaccines may involve the development of humoral immune responses. Human
beings develop a humoral immune response to the vaccine, although the exact mechanism of protection
is unknown.

http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_...ardasil_pi.pdf

Merckfrosst Canada Pag 20

Mechanism of Action
GARDASIL® contains L1 VLPs, which are proteins that resemble wild-type virions. Because the
virus-like particles contain no viral DNA, they cannot infect cells or reproduce.
HPV only infects humans, but animal studies with analogous animal papillomaviruses suggest
that the efficacy of L1 VLP vaccines is mediated by the development of humoral immune
responses.

http://www.merckfrosst.ca/assets/en/...DASIL-PM_E.pdf
Old 09-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Not looking for trouble when they ought to defines Merck (and most of pharma today) and particularly Merck's QA. Taking potential contamination references out of inserts isn't going to happen without FDA approval. If this insert statement is a fact, where was the FDA in all this?
Another silly question.

Best person to ask is our current ex-CDC head of VD. How many of our top management comes from ex-regulators?... Of course FDA would know.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Anonymous

It's easily perceived and understood you are or were employed at Merck. Such knowledge of specific and timely events or situations clearly should not be communicated in any format. There is no merit to such a declaration and should not be perceived as fact.

This was not common information but easy to get. This was the same thing going around with the whole vioxx issue. The first thing that the lawyers do is a discovery process. Going through the internet, see what was sent out in order to find out what case Merck will have. The more information given, the harder the defense is. It's all about what you can hide and what the public thinks. Vioxx case had email issues and other information where they were posted on the web. This is some jerk off that is associated with Merck making some useless reminder about putting things on the web. Maybe Merck does not understand that we have many disgruntle employees who would love to stick it right up Merck’s ass. Also this is Anonymous.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Anonymous

Golly gee, Merck is about the very bestest company I could ever imagine and I'm sure that someone must have it wrong about them. They would never try to hide anything and they are all just so sincere about making eveyone's life so much better. Why do som many people keep making up these lies about my Merck?

... I wonder how long this straw has been sticking out of my hair?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Anonymous

It's called Merck's damage control. Screw the public and the employees. Pretend it never happened. Say "i am shocked the QA sucks so much" It is filled with a bunch of D students who should be asking "would you like fries with that" at the local Burger King.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Anonymous

http://naturalsociety.com/3-girls-de...l-hpv-vaccine/
Old 09-16-2011, 12:05 AM
Anonymous

They may recall Gardasil soon. To much bad press on this now. There seems to be nothing else going on in the media. Also Vioxx does not help the situation.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Anonymous

Be well
Old 09-16-2011, 07:15 AM
HPV

Thanks for the lifeline with respect to our DNA. For a while we believed that your vaccine was 100% bad news for us.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's called Merck's damage control. Screw the public and the employees. Pretend it never happened. Say "i am shocked the QA sucks so much" It is filled with a bunch of D students who should be asking "would you like fries with that" at the local Burger King.
Please understand the people in QA are very hard workers. We always try to do the best we can. The management is the issue. Work there for 1 week and you will understand.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Anonymous

It is called compartmentalization. Different departments and employees within those departments are given incentives to achieve certain goals which do not make any sense overall.

The corporate owners know full well what they are doing and it not about money. Cutting corners for profit is not the reason for this debacle... the global eugenics agenda is.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Anonymous

It's hard to believe this hasn't gone mainstream in the media yet. Rick Perry is having to defend his position as TX gov when he issued the executive order for girls to be vaccinated. There's a lot of chat about that but not so much about this issue. It would be one helluva shocker to find out Bachmann was right that this vaccine would make you 'retarded'.

May God help any girls suffering from this issue.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Anonymous

I am sure it will soon. I do not think it will make girls retarded, but the effects are bad enough to pull it. I am sure the contamination has something to do with it. It has been out for a while, they pull the inserts no long ago, this this happens. Connect the dots.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's hard to believe this hasn't gone mainstream in the media yet. Rick Perry is having to defend his position as TX gov when he issued the executive order for girls to be vaccinated. There's a lot of chat about that but not so much about this issue. It would be one helluva shocker to find out Bachmann was right that this vaccine would make you 'retarded'.

From the way she acts, I am pretty sure that Bachmann had already received 3 doses of it herself.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Anonymous

Who is worse Thomas Lyon or Willie Deese. Both completely incompetent and stunningly naive about the world around them. Both have the unique knack of making consistently wrong decisions. This is a tight race.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

Deservedly or not, there is a long history of hysteria associated with vaccines.. Having Gardasil at the center of a more-often-than-not irrational and emotional political campaign (in which reason frequently takes a backdoor to dogma) will certainly draw attention to everything Gardasil. Unlike Hollywood, where there is no such thing as bad press, I do not see where this sort of pubilicity bodes well for Gardasil sales. There will be a lot of wait and see logic by the parental public.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Who is worse Thomas Lyon or Willie Deese. Both completely incompetent and stunningly naive about the world around them. Both have the unique knack of making consistently wrong decisions. This is a tight race.
Tom is a bigger idiot but Willie's QA department will send people to a early grave.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Tom is a bigger idiot but Willie's QA department will send people to a early grave.
Who to an early grave- us or our customers who actually use our products?
Old 09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Anonymous

Willie's group will kill more people outside of Merck. We all know that production and QA suck and would never take anything we create. Tom will put more employees to the grave quicker within Merck because we have to listen to all the moronic ideas and theories and try to make $$ from the guidance. That can kill the best of us.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Anonymous

Willie's whole management team is downright horrible and I don't think he understands that because it is the master of smoke and mirrors. The smoke is dissipating and the mirrors are cracking so I don't know how long that game will last. He actually is smart enough to know that and will need to make some drastic changes. It would not surprise me if he ran the whole QA management teams out the door. That would buy him time to straighten things out.

Tom on the other hand does have a descent team under him but he thinks he can sell a glass of water to a drowning customer. If he did more listening and less talking, it would benefit him greatly. He thinks he can sell everything to everyone and has no real experience selling some of the pieces that we produce. He refuses to listen to anyone but himself. He is his own worst enemy. The worse part about it is he will blame everything but himself. There is really no hope for him.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Anonymous

they are both dummies but for different reasons.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Willie's whole management team is downright horrible and I don't think he understands that because it is the master of smoke and mirrors. The smoke is dissipating and the mirrors are cracking so I don't know how long that game will last. He actually is smart enough to know that and will need to make some drastic changes. It would not surprise me if he ran the whole QA management teams out the door. That would buy him time to straighten things out.

Tom on the other hand does have a descent team under him but he thinks he can sell a glass of water to a drowning customer. If he did more listening and less talking, it would benefit him greatly. He thinks he can sell everything to everyone and has no real experience selling some of the pieces that we produce. He refuses to listen to anyone but himself. He is his own worst enemy. The worse part about it is he will blame everything but himself. There is really no hope for him.
Both definitely deserve to be escorted out the door. One to save patients who use our products, the other to save us from his infantile idiocy.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Anonymous

The FDA will make us move on QA by slamming is with another big fine.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The issues is QA is a group of people who really don't have what it takes to do such an important job. I don't think they even understand or even care that they can destroy someones life or worse yet a child's. They have a black heart and no soul if they would move a dirty product because they are scared. Old Merck people did what was right and we had a good reputation. Now we are spineless cowards who would put people in harms way for the dollar. I hate to write it but maybe the words cowards and c*nts do describe the Merck QA department.
This does describe Merck's QA department perfectly. The only thing I would change is cowards. They are way too stupid to know what is going on. The other words I do agree describes them.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This does describe Merck's QA department perfectly. The only thing I would change is cowards. They are way too stupid to know what is going on. The other words I do agree describes them.
I agree they are not cowards, but maybe the word dirty should be in front of the other word. That kennelworth in is not a clean place.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:08 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Naturally with the damage to peoples life's, Willie will have that hands down. No job is more important than that.

Taking that out of the equation, it still will go got Willie. Thomas Lyon is the closest thing to a complete idiot that has ever put on this earth. Does anyone really take him seriously? Over time you learn to completely filtered him out. If you want to succeed, just do the exact opposite. I have been here a long time and still has not received any notice yet, Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

The reason I picked Willie is because you only have a certain amount of time with a customer. The more time you are doing damage control on the shit we send out, the less time you have to convince a customer to use new and different products. Most of us are on the defense rather than on the offensive moving products. We are just trying to hold on to what we have rather than taking more ground.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Naturally with the damage to peoples life's, Willie will have that hands down. No job is more important than that.

Taking that out of the equation, it still will go got Willie. Thomas Lyon is the closest thing to a complete idiot that has ever put on this earth. Does anyone really take him seriously? Over time you learn to completely filtered him out. If you want to succeed, just do the exact opposite. I have been here a long time and still has not received any notice yet, Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

The reason I picked Willie is because you only have a certain amount of time with a customer. The more time you are doing damage control on the shit we send out, the less time you have to convince a customer to use new and different products. Most of us are on the defense rather than on the offensive moving products. We are just trying to hold on to what we have rather than taking more ground.
Willie directly affects out customers and their patients. Tom only affects our customer and his customer (us). Willie affects the well being of people who use our products. Tom is just plain foolish and comical to those who do know their products. Willie therefore is a bigger threat to safety and Tom is just a threat to knowledge itself, harmless if one does not listen to him or act on what he says.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Anonymous

That is great for someone who has been here for a while that already knows Tom is a complete jackass, but it hurts a new person who is coming onboard.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Anonymous

It's safe to say that Willie and Tom's leadership is the reason why all this crap is happening now.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Anonymous

How will Merck recover from this. What is the plan? Can the manufacturing facilities be trusted to be in compliance with government standards?
Old 09-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Anonymous

the equipment is in compliance, the issue is the processes and QA stink. They are wrong or are not followed. QA is deaf, dumb, and blind.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:23 PM
fumehooder

Worried Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Quote:
Quite possibly the DNA is present at very low (formerly undetectable?) levels and always has been. But maybe someone finally got sufficiently interested in developing a better test. If the DNA is now being found because of a more efficient test, one might safely bet that the test was not developed or applied due to Merck's initiative. Not looking for trouble when they ought to defines Merck (and most of pharma today) and particularly Merck's QA. Taking potential contamination references out of inserts isn't going to happen without FDA approval. If this insert statement is a fact, where was the FDA in all this?

Dr. Lee at Milford Hospital did develop a better test... see back to SaneVax. Let's not kid each other... Mercks about money and the FDA has plenty of ex-pharma's on their board to let a pesky thing like cancer DNA slip through the cracks....
Old 10-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Fumehooder

Exclamation Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Quote:
Deservedly or not, there is a long history of hysteria associated with vaccines.. Having Gardasil at the center of a more-often-than-not irrational and emotional political campaign (in which reason frequently takes a backdoor to dogma) will certainly draw attention to everything Gardasil. Unlike Hollywood, where there is no such thing as bad press, I do not see where this sort of pubilicity bodes well for Gardasil sales. There will be a lot of wait and see logic by the parental public.
Sorry, but where there's smoke there's fire.... That's a little like saying that the AIDs thing is an exaggeration....
Let's shed some light on the issue for once and for all shall we? I mean what are we afraid of? That we might be better off without the blood sucking pharmaceutical companies?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's safe to say that Willie and Tom's leadership is the reason why all this crap is happening now.
Don't forget Alina too. She simply loves to watch Gardasil numbers come in. Too bad there are more down than up numbers.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Willie directly affects out customers and their patients. Tom only affects our customer and his customer (us). Willie affects the well being of people who use our products. Tom is just plain foolish and comical to those who do know their products. Willie therefore is a bigger threat to safety and Tom is just a threat to knowledge itself, harmless if one does not listen to him or act on what he says.
I have a few children who are still too young for Gardasil but I think I will pass as I question it and Merck. George Merck must be turning over in his grave. When did Merck turn the other cheek and put profits ahead of patients?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
fumehooder

Banghead Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Quote:
1. Previous post: It's not news. It has been that way for the last 10 years. It does explain how the QA managers received their jobs. It is funny how they try to hide the obvious but it none of my business
2. Gardasil is actually a safe product. There have been very few documented major issues with it. There are side effects but all drug have them. It has been through many regulatory agencies and even with the bad press, no one is moving to take it off the market.
3. The Gardasil that has DNA Contamination is a issue. It can have very adverse effect on children. What is most disturbing is the 13 samples came from different lots. It will not have a good outcome but I hope it is not extremely bad. Time will tell.

The manufacturing and QA department really needs a overhaul. I am not to judge moral characters but when something like this happens it does make you wonder. There is no way QA did not pick this up. They just ignored it and hoped it would not bubble up. They were wrong and something needs to be done.

William Deese should have been let go 3 months after he was hired. He does not bring anything to the table and has made things worse. At best he should only be purchasing ingredients and that is a stretch.

QA needs some help. I don't thing the proper leaders are in management positions. It's a tough job and you need a certain type of personality to run it. It's one of the few departments that can cause major damage. It is clear there is no check and balances or they are being ignored. I am not in sales but I do feel bad for them. They now need to focus their energy on damage control rather than selling and pitching information to customers.

What is sad is that this could have been avoided if the proper people were in place.
Strange how all the people on this post know so much about what's going on - on the inside of Merck... (Probably enough to bring it down).... yet no one is doing anything..... wonder why that is? This many anonymous people should be able to make even a small dent in the wonderdrugmachine..... Just sayin'
Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
how does Willie Deese still have a job? They should cut him and the whole QA crew. If anything should be outsourced that is it. Things can't get any worse. Have you ever tried to have a conversation with anyone from QA in NJ? I have and you wonder how they were ever hired in the first place. Total garbage at best. They did not get their jobs because of intellect. There has to be another reason (wink, wink)
This states it all. If you are going to hire woman because of the favors they do, please don't put them in a position where they can destroy innocent children. There is no way in hell they have been hired with merit. Even us reps have some form of morality and decency. How do they sleep at night?
Old 10-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This states it all. If you are going to hire woman because of the favors they do, please don't put them in a position where they can destroy innocent children. There is no way in hell they have been hired with merit. Even us reps have some form of morality and decency. How do they sleep at night?
I am in payroll. QA does very well at Merck. I guess that is the price to sell your soul.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I have a few children who are still too young for Gardasil but I think I will pass as I question it and Merck. George Merck must be turning over in his grave. When did Merck turn the other cheek and put profits ahead of patients?
Beginning around 1994 I suspect, when Vagelos retired and a bunch of management also exited at the same time.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Anonymous

Being a vaccine rep from another company, I would assure you I would give both my young daughter and son Gardisil if the data proved it's long term efficacy and safety. At this point I don't believe either so therefore won't vaccinate with the vaccine but will with my parental dialogue. Neither is foolproof but one is surely safer than the other.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
The issues is QA is a group of people who really don't have what it takes to do such an important job. I don't think they even understand or even care that they can destroy someones life or worse yet a child's. They have a black heart and no soul if they would move a dirty product because they are scared. Old Merck people did what was right and we had a good reputation. Now we are spineless cowards who would put people in harms way for the dollar. I hate to write it but maybe the words cowards and c*nts do describe the Merck QA department.
I just feel bad for QA. Maybe one day when they get older, they will understand. They know what is going on but I guess the $$$$ is more important to them then dignity. I am sure the FDA will take care of the situation sooner rather than later now.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: