» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Novartis
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Dear Development colleagues....there is a rumour circulating that Trevor Mundel - our most "beloved" (...cough, cough...) Head of Development is getting axed !!!

Obviously, David Epstein does not have the balls to do it the same way that Trevor and his HR pitbulls have mistreated countless of our colleagues - he is being given an elegant way out.

The Gates Foundation....yes, Bill and Melissa have bought the Mundel Pile of Shit....and are hiring the chap

If this rumour is true .... I am organizing a Flash Mob dance-a-thon in front of the Gehry Building to CELEBRATE like it is 1999 !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Trevor rumors come and go.. Trevor stays. He must have some protection with such a record of failure and casualties in personel...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Trevor rumors come and go.. Trevor stays. He must have some protection with such a record of failure and casualties in personel...
I agree. He must have some compromising pix of Vasella and Jimenez doing the big nasty or similar ... It just doesn't make any sense that this guy has remained employed as long as he has, with his record of "success", unless he holds some nefarious advantage.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Stiff Trev can position his young girlfriend in HR, fire almost his whole leadership team, crash most promising drugs, install useless friends from ParkDavis... there must be something..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

All true. Except who left who. Icy email from D. Epstein in email this AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Dear associates,

Trevor Mundel, Global Head of Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Division, has informed the company of his intention to leave Novartis by the end of the year, and to join The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as Executive Director of its Global Health Program. Mr. Mundel will remain with Novartis until December 1, 2011 and his successor will be named shortly.

David
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

WOW !

CAFEPHARMA knew this one days ahead of the announcement
I am impressed

He got fired....the icy email from David speaks volumes as to the lack of love between those two....plus the position he took at the Gates Foundation, is a demotion for someone who was a CMO of a major Pharma Company.

What is sad - is that Trevor leaves behind a demoralized Development Organization, with years of People neglect and abuse. We lost incredible talents because of him and his HR pitbull..... I just hope that he takes Gerd-A with him.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Let the CELEBRATIONS BEGIN !

Everyone is invited to a party celebrating the departure of this piss-artist Billy-no-mates of Trevor, at:

Cargo Kultur Bar
St. Johanns-Rheinweg 46, 4056 Basel
(On Tram 11)

Starting at 6 pm !!!

See you mates there
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear associates,

Trevor Mundel, Global Head of Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Division, has informed the company of his intention to leave Novartis by the end of the year, and to join The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as Executive Director of its Global Health Program. Mr. Mundel will remain with Novartis until December 1, 2011 and his successor will be named shortly.

David
hooooorrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear associates,

Trevor Mundel, Global Head of Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Division, has informed the company of his intention to leave Novartis by the end of the year, and to join The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as Executive Director of its Global Health Program. Mr. Mundel will remain with Novartis until December 1, 2011 and his successor will be named shortly.

David
ultimate sign that the pipeline is dry
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Rolleyes Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

It is about time.

Glad for us, sad for the poor children of the World who will now depend on this heartless person to make decisions on which altruistic programs to support.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

This are the best news I got all day !

What was odd....Trevor announcement separate from David
I think he pull the rug from under David's feet and prevented him from announcing Trevor's successor the same day.

Who will it be ?
Any clues ?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

It is an open secret at Basel for couple of weeks ----- only when some media leak the news out last weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I agree. He must have some compromising pix of Vasella and Jimenez doing the big nasty or similar ... It just doesn't make any sense that this guy has remained employed as long as he has, with his record of "success", unless he holds some nefarious advantage.
Was this guy Trevor responsible for Ronald Califre's 'retirement'?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Was this guy Trevor responsible for Ronald Califre's 'retirement'?
YES
YES
&
YES

Trevor backstabbed Ron, it took him awhile, but eventually got to do it.
His first victim was James Shannon.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

why did Trevor fail? Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear associates,

Trevor Mundel, Global Head of Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Division, has informed the company of his intention to leave Novartis by the end of the year, and to join The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as Executive Director of its Global Health Program. Mr. Mundel will remain with Novartis until December 1, 2011 and his successor will be named shortly.

David
This means he will make as much if not more than he is now; have no pressure to get anything approved by any regulatory agency, fly around the world, all expenses paid, and be treated like a foreign dignitary. Things couldn't have gotten better for him. He will be involved in doling out hundreds of millions of dollars (like today) but without any commercial results to be responsible for; soft criteria like fewer humans dying from malaria over a ten year span, lowering the incidence of dengue fever, etc. In a couple of decades when he steps down from this or someother wildly wealthy non-profit, he will be paid top dollar to give talks all over the world on his experiences and also paid astronomical sums to consult for other non-profits either directly insofar as their goals or in how to gain access to funding from places like the Gates Fund. This guy hit the jackpot!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This means he will make as much if not more than he is now; have no pressure to get anything approved by any regulatory agency, fly around the world, all expenses paid, and be treated like a foreign dignitary. Things couldn't have gotten better for him. He will be involved in doling out hundreds of millions of dollars (like today) but without any commercial results to be responsible for; soft criteria like fewer humans dying from malaria over a ten year span, lowering the incidence of dengue fever, etc. In a couple of decades when he steps down from this or someother wildly wealthy non-profit, he will be paid top dollar to give talks all over the world on his experiences and also paid astronomical sums to consult for other non-profits either directly insofar as their goals or in how to gain access to funding from places like the Gates Fund. This guy hit the jackpot!
Thanks Trevor, nive try. Your 'footprint' will be remembered though ...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

He did hit the Jackpot, indeed !

But in the process, managed to demoralized a whole Development Organization, and systematically eliminate anyone that he felt disagreed with him.

I DO wish him the best....

and HOPE that we can re-group and restore our morale....as many patients and their families depend on our efforts to develop new treatments for their illnesses.

Bye, bye...Trevor !
Best of Luck to you AND the Gates Foundation
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

What a loser, Mr Epstein. not having the balls to end the unethical trevor terror. and then write such a pityful mail. one rotten apple is leaving but the whole 'leadership' basket is rotten.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

As an ex-Novartis Development employee, can some one tell me who is the HR person referred to in the note? My contact with them years ago was pretty positive.... but then Ron was still in a position of influence.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

uh, to all the naysayers - TM definitely hit the jackpot. He made mistkes but everyone does. It could be worse - let's hope that isn't going to happen
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Trevor was just another useful fool in the big concert. He is used up now. Next one please.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Best of Luck GERD-A !!!

....now that your bed-fellow is moving to Seattle

I wonder what you will do to survive the countless of BPO incidents that have been filed against you....so call "Human" Resources Queen of Developement !
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Best of Luck GERD-A !!!

....now that your bed-fellow is moving to Seattle

I wonder what you will do to survive the countless of BPO incidents that have been filed against you....so call "Human" Resources Queen of Developement !
BPO cases in Novertis don't get pursued at her level.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

BPO's double standards !

typical !!!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Curioused
 
Posts: n/a
Worried Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Hey, everyone - I had the opportunity to meet Trevor recently and actually thought he was lovely. Is he really that detested at Novartis? "Heartless"? "Cold"? Really?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Never heard of him........
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curioused View Post
Hey, everyone - I had the opportunity to meet Trevor recently and actually thought he was lovely. Is he really that detested at Novartis? "Heartless"? "Cold"? Really?
Guy had the interpersonal skills of an iguana. From a career standpoint he was also similar as he just sat on a rock and picked people off as they came by.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

He was cold as a fish and pretty incapable re: the ever increasing complex business of drug development. Absolutely zero awareness of compliance. No loss to the company. They should have let him join Roche a couple of years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
He was cold as a fish and pretty incapable re: the ever increasing complex business of drug development. Absolutely zero awareness of compliance. No loss to the company. They should have let him join Roche a couple of years ago.
Only problem with that is that we may end up finally locking up a majority in Roche one day and he would have damaged our future asset. We already own a good chunk of it.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Only problem with that is that we may end up finally locking up a majority in Roche one day .
the only hope you vipers have left
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What a loser, Mr Epstein. not having the balls to end the unethical trevor terror. and then write such a pityful mail. one rotten apple is leaving but the whole 'leadership' basket is rotten.
so true, so true
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.