Why is Olivier Brandicourt selling Pfizer stock?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is not putting their money where their mouth is.

BRANDICOURT OLIVIER
    Trading Date Type Shares Traded
    28 Aug 2011 Sell 23,318 $18.88

Amy Schulman, General Counsel and Doug Lankler, Chief of Compliance also have been dumping their Pfizer stock in droves.

What's up? I thought layoffs were supposed to take care of Pfizer post-Lipitor LOE? The ship is 'right-sized'? Now key execs are selling Pfizer short after kicking Kindler out of their legacy Pfizer club.

SCHULMAN AMY W
    29 Jun 2011 Sell 57,864 $20.60

LANKLER DOUGLAS M
    28 Aug 2011 Sell 9,000 $18.90
    22 Aug 2011 Sell 3,000 $18.00
    29 Jun 2011 Sell 13,452 $20.60

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't be such a simpleton. Maybe they are paying college tuitions or other expenditures. Most likely their tax advisors told them too. Whats important is that they still have sizeable holdings.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Olivier Brandicourt's sale equals $440,243 prior to taxes, fees, etc. That's quite a bit for tuition, don't you think? Simpleton?

Tuition, wedding, house, etc, OK, but others selling too? Right sized? Be honest.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they're going to run this titanic into the iceberg soon. They're all members of the Illuminati.

Call me crazy now but when it happens remember you were warned. Then do yourselves and your families a favor and research the Illuminati.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is proof that the guy can actually make a good decision...although that has been remarkably absent in the past three years in this RBU debacle. I've sold all of my stuff, both in my 401(k) and outside. Why would you hold on to this underperforming dog of a stock?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell high. Pfizer's best days behind it. Any smoke he sells on a bright outlook is pure NJ bullish@t

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees are being steadily let go at several sites with no letup in sight. Maybe not rightsized enough?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

READ MY LIPS!
    No new drugs + No leadership + No ethics + Rampant greed = SELL! SELL! SELL!
    Nothing left to think about dumbass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CLAM DOWN! Senior Executives are given certain time periods in a given year when they can exercise the options they were given at a relatively low price. If you look at any company across the S&P you will notice that there are key level "C" suite individuals who exercise their options when they think the stock is at a 52 high.

I hope this helps with some clarifications.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chief Spinmeister, Pfizer Ministry of (dis-)information, NY, NY.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your attempt to school us in "C" level finances. However, people are still concerned with the company's future. Some wins but some notable, public losses too. Eeek

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't sell a stock at where it currently trades, rather where you think it is going (return on time period invested). Obviously, they think the money could seek a better return elsewhere whether it be stocks, bonds or shopping. In either case, it's not with Pfizer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As am I concerned. And with the leadership we have, we should be concerned. The only reason why Ian is the current CEO is because the board was concerned that if he left shortly before or after Kindler, It would have caused GREAT concern with Wall St. and shareholders. In other words Wall St. / Shareholders would have felt like the ship is sinking and a mess. Which it is, with our current leadership.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly right. just check the business section of your local newspaper every Sunday and you'll see stock of your local companies and which directors, etc have bought or sold.

stop freaking out about everything.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did these three Goons know Pristiq VMS was going to be denied by FDA? And then sold their stock?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I reported Chief Compliance Officer Lankler to the compliance hotline today.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The common stock prices never hit $20 on those days.

Were they preferred? or is the OP wrong?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer buys them from Treasury stock, not open market operations.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh puhleeze...either he is jumping ship or in negotiations with another company. The only time these execs dump the stock is if they know something bad is going to happen or they give up and cash in for the payola.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is Olivier? Never see or hear from him