for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Pfizer
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Anonymous

Default New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

God this company just keeps getting better every day. Summit continues to blow (I love going on trips with SDs, RMs and Mr. Free Trip HQ guy). No starters. No budget for lunches to drive business. No car upgrades for Summit wins (I mean is it that much of an additional expense....one shitbox for a little nicer shit box) etc...I could go on but we all know how depressing this is. I know, I have to accept this is the norm now. It just sucks.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

I got a Fusion. Not bad at all. 4 cylnders, but I like it.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

HAHAHAHA....switched companies....better car for me!
Old 10-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
God this company just keeps getting better every day. Summit continues to blow (I love going on trips with SDs, RMs and Mr. Free Trip HQ guy). No starters. No budget for lunches to drive business. No car upgrades for Summit wins (I mean is it that much of an additional expense....one shitbox for a little nicer shit box) etc...I could go on but we all know how depressing this is. I know, I have to accept this is the norm now. It just sucks.
buy ur own, cry baby.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Anonymous

Ford is the only automaker not to take a federal bailout. Kudos!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ford is the only automaker not to take a federal bailout. Kudos!
It's all semantics and political kabuki theater.

Ford, BMW, Toyota Took Secret Government Money

"In the depths of the financial collapse, the U.S. Federal Reserve pumped $3.3 trillion into keeping credit moving through the economy. It eventually lent $57.9 billion to the auto industry including $26.8 billion to Ford, Toyota and BMW."

http://jalopnik.com/5704575/ford-bmw...vernment-money

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econom...inmenu-45/1290

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...ret-loans.html
Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Anonymous

Holy Shit. Some people are never satisfied. Take the Fusion (which is actually a great car), or join the CRS program. Exactly what does the company need to do to make you happy?
Old 10-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Holy Shit. Some people are never satisfied. Take the Fusion (which is actually a great car), or join the CRS program. Exactly what does the company need to do to make you happy?
If you're 5'11" or over this is a death box without headroom.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Anonymous

So... i just saw the lease per month of $129... i think Pfizer is going to make money off this one on us.... and 35-40 mpg.... gotta love it!!! Pulling my wife off the policy Pfizer
Old 10-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

Just remember these are the good old days. In ten years time Pfizer will expect us all to be riding f*cking mopeds. We'll arrive at the doctors offices with helmet hair and bugs between our teeth!!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What about leg room? Do they give you the Fred Flinstone option to run your legs underneath the floor board to give it that hybrid edge?
Old 10-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

Two words for the headquarter pukes bashing the OP: EAT ME!
Old 10-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Anonymous

I was laid off last time around and now drive a 98 pathfinder with 205,000 miles on it. A fusion is looking pretty good right now.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Anonymous

It's all relative.

My issue is that everyone must make sacrifices except the top execs. I'm sure their helicopters, jets and limos are top of the line, along with their compensation packages, parachutes and all.

Normally I wouldn't care because I'm a true believer/fan of capitalism and free markets, but these clowns don't own the company and have very little personally vested in it yet they get away with showering themselves with all the fortunes of what only owners should be entitled to.

It's just corruption and it needs to be halted yesterday!
Old 10-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

You all deserve a Government Motors Chevy Volt...plug 'er in and go for about 100 miles
Old 10-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Seriously. Couldn't agree more with this reply. OP, give me a f--ckin' break.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Anonymous

Too bad we didn't ask you above poster
Old 10-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Y'all be looking like freaks in geek Fusion. 6' and over, large freaks!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Anonymous

Arrow Re: New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

Quote:
Y'all be looking like freaks in geek Fusion. 6' and over, large freaks!
I smell fear from the nerds!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: