for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Pacific Pulmonary Services
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default FBI Investigation!!??

Really?? What's next??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Today in Novato. What is going on? Anyone know?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Scott Hertzberg
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Please direct any inquiries to Jane Thomas of Human Resources.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default all offices are investigated

The FBI sequestered and locked up all files and addressed several offices including the corporate offices and peak sleep.

This is big time and the employees are freaked out. I wonder what the exact reason is.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: all offices are investigated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The FBI sequestered and locked up all files and addressed several offices including the corporate offices and peak sleep.

This is big time and the employees are freaked out. I wonder what the exact reason is.
Fu$k you and pps. Glad to know Jason and every other turd will have to polish there resume.

Corruption at every level. You are not a sales company, you are a patient centered respiratory company. Lololololl. Lmao
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: all offices are investigated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Fu$k you and pps. Glad to know Jason and every other turd will have to polish there resume.

Corruption at every level. You are not a sales company, you are a patient centered respiratory company. Lololololl. Lmao
are you are a loser or what? take your xanax tool and get an education so you understand what what you read. PPS is my enemy and a competitor. Who raised you and you are about as professional as they are. God help who you work for if you work.

Again, does anyone know what happened? I dont want rumors or anger management drop outs, I want to know what is going on. They are going to get what they deserve finally.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: all offices are investigated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Fu$k you and pps. Glad to know Jason and every other turd will have to polish there resume.

Corruption at every level. You are not a sales company, you are a patient centered respiratory company. Lololololl. Lmao
What is up your ass? the person just asked a question? get some class. I want to know what happened too.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: all offices are investigated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The FBI sequestered and locked up all files and addressed several offices including the corporate offices and peak sleep.

This is big time and the employees are freaked out. I wonder what the exact reason is.
It's called FRAUD and PPS has been doing it for years. Just NOW getting caught.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: all offices are investigated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What is up your ass? the person just asked a question? get some class. I want to know what happened too.
Bakersfield offices were visited as well as Novato. Employees told not to touch their computers or anything on their desks and were told to leave the buildings. Local TV station showed video of agents at all three locations walking around and hauling out shrink wrapped pallets of boxes, files, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story...hg.cspx?rss=91

Can't deny this now
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Wow! Anybody hear anything else today? The company is being very quiet - no surprise there.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Brentwood RO raided late yesterday.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Well there is fraud and forgery thru out this company and we should thank the ones who turned them in and enlighten Mr Kane to the unfortunate reality that HELLO Medicare/medicaid and now the FBI knows of ur fradulent billing practices and forged scripts and overnight ox test results...wake up...investigations have only begun
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I hear a certain office in Tempe is having a shredding party today. lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I hope they work their way through all of the PPSC offices! The FBI would have a hayday in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana offices!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Does anyone have a complete list of all PPS locations that were raided? I've seen on the news and in the newspapers that all three locations in Bakersfield were hit, plus Ridgecrest, Ca.

Can anyone confirm other offices? And, specifically, why?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Pcc's signing thier own CMN's in Chicago
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I understand the raids are only in California.
Ridgecrest, Bakersfield - center, Peak Sleep and Pharmacy,
Novato and Brentwood.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: FBI Investigation!!??

How SWEET is that!!! TRUE karma at work...gotta love it
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I understand the raids are only in California.
Ridgecrest, Bakersfield - center, Peak Sleep and Pharmacy,
Novato and Brentwood.
No Brentwood was not
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: FBI Investigation!!??

While I certainly understand some of the animosity that many hold towards
this organization, please have some respect for the people that are still there, just trying to do their jobs. I recently left voluntarily after having watched the font size of the proverbial writing on the wall increase almost monthly for a variety of reasons. But I am still greatly concerned for the many colleagues there who have consistently fulfilled their duties. They are likely sitting at home tonight fearing that their livelihoods will be ripped out from under them due to the alleged unethical actions of a few. They deserve better than this. Despite unreasonable comments that so ignorantly group everyone at PPS into the same negative category, there really are OUTSTANDING employees there who do uphold the Core Values. They work long hours across different business units to address the needs of their internal and external clients. Among them are good, wholesome managers that actually do support their employees. At the end of the day, they just want to ensure that the patients receive quality care and service – and only a REAL a-hole could find fault with that.

Let’s face it – some posters on here are just unemployable complainers who are holding grudges for having been held accountable. And, then again, there are those of you who may very well be justified in blowing off steam about specific managers/executives and their practices. But please, don’t forget about the hundreds of innocent, dedicated souls who continue to take care of business every single day. While you may choose to express your glee and satisfaction over this news story, have a little sensitivity toward those who continue to “do the right thing when no one is watching.”

And no, this is absolutely NOT Chris Kane, the Compliance department, executives current or former, Santa Claus or anyone else who ever worked in Novato.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I hear a certain office in Tempe is having a shredding party today. lol
You are sadly misinformed. The only shredding that got done was because they were cleaning out the desks from all the people that are gone. Making room for new hires.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

[quote=Anonymous;4273560]No Brentwood was not[/QUOTE
I assure you, Brentwood was raided.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I don't think the rank and file employees have to worry. There will be some fines and heads will roll, but they won't be the "little people" who are generally so despised by upper management. No, this is upper management's party and it's been a long time coming.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I understand the raids are only in California.
Ridgecrest, Bakersfield - center, Peak Sleep and Pharmacy,
Novato and Brentwood.
You were misinformed about the locations of the raids. Brentwood was not raided. There are ppl in every company, every organization, every day walk of life that choose the wrong things to do but everyone is not crooked.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Scott Hertzberg
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I repeat my earlier statement. People interested in facts should read the companywide memos that were sent out and contact Jane Thomas for information. If you want answers, that is where you should go.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

^^^
I'll get my facts from the news. Thanks. Not interested in how you will spin it.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Can somone post on here Jane Thomas Memo? It would be great to see
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Agree with many of the posts, there are good and bad employees at every organization, however you have to look at the bottom line and the employees that will remain. From a competitive standpoint, this is a major blow sales and marketing! Wouldn't you love the chance to sell against a company that was just raided by the FBI?!?!? it's going to be very hard to get new business and just as hard keeping existing business. This market is all about perception and PPS just got hammered.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone have a complete list of all PPS locations that were raided? I've seen on the news and in the newspapers that all three locations in Bakersfield were hit, plus Ridgecrest, Ca.

Can anyone confirm other offices? And, specifically, why?
the novato corporate office, and the secondary office in novato was raided monday
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
While I certainly understand some of the animosity that many hold towards
this organization, please have some respect for the people that are still there, just trying to do their jobs. I recently left voluntarily after having watched the font size of the proverbial writing on the wall increase almost monthly for a variety of reasons. But I am still greatly concerned for the many colleagues there who have consistently fulfilled their duties. They are likely sitting at home tonight fearing that their livelihoods will be ripped out from under them due to the alleged unethical actions of a few. They deserve better than this. Despite unreasonable comments that so ignorantly group everyone at PPS into the same negative category, there really are OUTSTANDING employees there who do uphold the Core Values. They work long hours across different business units to address the needs of their internal and external clients. Among them are good, wholesome managers that actually do support their employees. At the end of the day, they just want to ensure that the patients receive quality care and service – and only a REAL a-hole could find fault with that.

Let’s face it – some posters on here are just unemployable complainers who are holding grudges for having been held accountable. And, then again, there are those of you who may very well be justified in blowing off steam about specific managers/executives and their practices. But please, don’t forget about the hundreds of innocent, dedicated souls who continue to take care of business every single day. While you may choose to express your glee and satisfaction over this news story, have a little sensitivity toward those who continue to “do the right thing when no one is watching.”

And no, this is absolutely NOT Chris Kane, the Compliance department, executives current or former, Santa Claus or anyone else who ever worked in Novato.
I agree; when you see some dropping f bombs and going crazy it's makes them look out of control and pathetic.

Lets be real; most corporations cheat. Its' just nice that a company that has been treating people like crap for a long time is finally accountable. For all those against regulation, the feds, and everything else about the government, this is why they are important.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Agree with many of the posts, there are good and bad employees at every organization, however you have to look at the bottom line and the employees that will remain. From a competitive standpoint, this is a major blow sales and marketing! Wouldn't you love the chance to sell against a company that was just raided by the FBI?!?!? it's going to be very hard to get new business and just as hard keeping existing business. This market is all about perception and PPS just got hammered.
It's going to be tough!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Those of you former disgruntled employees of PPS voicing your "opinions" on here, are just as bad as those who are being caught defrauding the government by spewing hatred. You need to be humbled just like any corrupt business. Maybe you did something illegal too. There is not one person on this planet that hasn't t broken the law in some way. Keep in mind of the innocent people that do work for the company in order to put food on their families tables & provide a roof over their heads, especially in this day & age, the way the economy is today.
No DME company is immuned to corruption. You think they are corrupt, the FBI needs to step up their game & raid community hospitals. I have seen many Doctors order unnecessary orders & perform procedures on patients that do not need to be done. It's appauling! Karma is going to make its rounds. So, you out there posting your negative thoughts on here, be careful what you say. I am sure you are no angel, too....Remember Karma...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

For all of the people jumping on PPS don't forget the employees that work there and have loyally done a good job without any fraud towards Medicare or anyone else. Please have some consideration for those employees. Most work hard and have families, homes, and bills to pay. It is unfortunate that this situation has happened but I hope that everything gets cleared up and PPS can continue to move forward as a company. I NEED my job!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Excellent news.....I have been waiting 2 years for this. With 20 years experience behind me, I only last 5 months there. I consistently told corporate and regional directors their tactics were unethical and illegal. No wonder PPS normally hires people outside the industry; this way Novato can "train" them and the employees will never know they are committing fraud and abuse. I feel bad for the honest employees trying to make a living, but my advice is move on. PPS is the lowest of low, management is corrupt and driven only by money, not caring for people who need the help the most. With this being said, most national companies are the same. If you love the industry, work for an honest independent or hospial-based company. FYI PPS: telling end-stage COPD patients that their oxygen tanks are "expired" just to make them accept that tank every 3 months is ILLEGAL and unethical to say the least. FYI Bakersfield acquistion team: you have no idea when it comes to "transitioning" patients on to your platform. The last overnight oximetry results MUST be reported on a revised CMN....the results cant be used just to "validate" the test that was performed 4 years ago. Therefore, when you revised a CMN to change the supplier information, the last oximetry MUST be reported. You really should go to the CMS website, download the latest manual and read it. I would love to be working for the FBI or CMS right now looking at all their CMNs. I would recoup millions for our government.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Excellent news.....I have been waiting 2 years for this. With 20 years experience behind me, I only last 5 months there. I consistently told corporate and regional directors their tactics were unethical and illegal. No wonder PPS normally hires people outside the industry; this way Novato can "train" them and the employees will never know they are committing fraud and abuse. I feel bad for the honest employees trying to make a living, but my advice is move on. PPS is the lowest of low, management is corrupt and driven only by money, not caring for people who need the help the most. With this being said, most national companies are the same. If you love the industry, work for an honest independent or hospial-based company. FYI PPS: telling end-stage COPD patients that their oxygen tanks are "expired" just to make them accept that tank every 3 months is ILLEGAL and unethical to say the least. FYI Bakersfield acquistion team: you have no idea when it comes to "transitioning" patients on to your platform. The last overnight oximetry results MUST be reported on a revised CMN....the results cant be used just to "validate" the test that was performed 4 years ago. Therefore, when you revised a CMN to change the supplier information, the last oximetry MUST be reported. You really should go to the CMS website, download the latest manual and read it. I would love to be working for the FBI or CMS right now looking at all their CMNs. I would recoup millions for our government.
This, recouping money, is the reason for the raid. The FBI doesn't want to shut PPS down. At most the company might be sold, but most likely they'll have to pay back money, they'll get fined, etc. Hopefully those in upper management who are behind what this company has become will lose THEIR jobs, but the rank and file employees should be OK.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

I agree, PPS wont be shut down but this could sting pretty good. If I were the competition, I would take the HME News article and show it to every MD in town. Explain that the government will be looking at every CMN and associate that ordering MD to a fraudulent company, (ie: the MD will be looked at too) And trust me, no MD wants to be watched by HHS, OIG or FBI. Every one in Novato, every regional and district manager should be let go.....it is their pressuring that makes the hard working employee perform illegal acts just to feed their families and survive. Having to be reminded daily that you are one month away from unemployment will make even the most honest person crack.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This, recouping money, is the reason for the raid. The FBI doesn't want to shut PPS down. At most the company might be sold, but most likely they'll have to pay back money, they'll get fined, etc. Hopefully those in upper management who are behind what this company has become will lose THEIR jobs, but the rank and file employees should be OK.
The reality is upper management most likely will keep their jobs. Look, the FBI had to have credible evidence to raid these offices. The evidence was probably an email by a PCC admitting they sign CMNs or pay for referrals. (the FBI would not have acted just on a verbal tip) Unfortunately, it will be the PCC that will be prosecuted unless they have IN WRITING from corporate to do so. And trust me, corporate knows what they can and can't put in writing. So corporate will be ok, they will spin it to Japan that is was a rogue employee and this type of action is isolated. The only smoking gun would be if 'pay for referrals' was going on and someone had documentation that corporate paid/reimbursed for such actions....we can only hope
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Although this hit to PPS/Med Mart has been a long time coming, I tend to feel bad for the friends I have that are still employed there and are honest people. I wish them the best outcome if possible because it is not going to be good for PPS from this point forward. Having said that, those responsible for this FBI raid are in for a bumpy road. FBI does not commit raids based on 1 anonymous call, nor do they seize files, computers and servers based on claims. hard evidence was already in hand when this occured, now the FBI is just looking to see how far this fraud reaches. Teijiin is in for a massive fine and will most likely sell off PPS in pieces since there will be no way to recover from this hit no matter what type of spin PPS corporate puts on this. Referral sources will not want to be associated with a company that is under a known investigation.

Many years ago, Lincare was issued a fine by medicare for the sum of 12 million dollars for not correctly completing CMN's. Now PPSs' current situation is different because it is fraud, I would predict they will be looking at close to a 100 million in fines plus jail time for those responsible.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Doc Farmer
 
Posts: n/a
Rant Re: FBI Investigation!!??

*FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY *
*1*
*Talking Points for PCCs to Referral Sources *
February 29, 2012
* *
As a result of the actions taken by the Department of
Health & Human Services and related agencies
yesterday, some of our Referral Sources may express
concerns. Please review the below talking points
and be prepared to answer any questions that your
referral sources might have. It is at your discretion
as to whether you proactively share this information
with your Referral Sources. If you are in an area
where your competitors may propagate rumors, you
may find it helpful to talk to them up front. We
have also provided a letter that you may share with
your referral sources. Only share the information
and/or letter where you think it will be necessary.
* *
*Goals: *
1. *Address questions,*
2. *
Reassure referral sources that PPS’s patients will
continue to receive best in class O2 and Sleep
*
*therapy service, *
3. *Apologize for any disruption if necessary,*
4. *
Instill confidence that there is no foundation in
regulatory compliance concerns
*
* *
*Talking Points *

In an effort to reduce fraud, Medicare has
significantly increased funding to agencies that
investigate Medicare fraud. All DME companies are
experiencing a new level of regulatory
scrutiny including heightened payment audits and
investigations of healthcare provider
practices. PPS has grown quickly over the past several
years, and is no exception.

The document collection process by government
agencies was unplanned and did cause some
disruption to our daily operations. If you experienced
any interruption in our service to you on
February 28th, we sincerely apologize. The collection
was limited to several of our California
locations.
• The purpose of the inquiry is currently not clear.

We work hard to ensure that our policies and practices
are compliant with Medicare’s
regulations. Our employees are held accountable to
know and follow all rules and regulations.

While we don’t expect to find anything, we will work
with authorities to uncover and resolve
any issues.

Most importantly, we will continue to serve you and
your patients with the excellent care and
service that you expect from our company.
* *
*FAQs for Referral Sources*
• *Are the rumors of an FBI raid of PPS facilities
accurate? *
*
On February 28, 2012, the Department of Health and
Human Services assisted by other related
*
*
government agencies including the FBI visited 2 PPS
facilities and several administrative offices
*
*in California and collected electronic records and
documents.*
------------------------------
*Page 2*
* *
*FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY *
*2*
• *Are the rumors of Medicare fraud warranted? *
*
We are unaware of any fraudulent or abusive practices
at PPS and the government has not told
*
*
us that they know of any wrongdoing by our company
or our employees. I know that I am
*
*
personally trained on the proper way to do business
and act with integrity at all times, as do my
*
*
co‐workers. Any reference to Medicare fraud is a
rumor. Some of these rumors are created by
*
*
competitors. All healthcare providers are experiencing
increased government scrutiny. PPS
*
*
cooperated with government agencies and provided
documents pertaining to our policies and
*
*
operations. PPS continuously educates, trains and
tests its employees on relevant government
*
*
regulations. Our associates know the regulations and
are responsible for following them.
*
• *Do you expect any disruptions to service? *
*
We do not anticipate disruptions to service. PPS has
many locations in our service network. We
*
*
have centers in each market to serve the needs of our
referral sources and patients. We are
*
*committed to providing this service now and in the
future. *
• *Is there a chance that I (the referral source) will be
contacted? *
*
We don’t know. While we think it is unlikely, it is
possible, that authorities may contact PPS
*
*
referral sources. If this happens, please answer their
questions. If you are contacted and have
*
*questions or want to let us know about it, please
contact Ian Farmer. *
* *
• *
Do you expect additional government agency
document seizure at other PPS locations?
*
*We don’t think so. During the document collection
on the 28*
*th*
* the agencies collected our *
*
complete electronic record, and so we think further
document collection is unlikely.
*
* *
• *Is PPS under investigation or other legal action by
the government? *
*
We have only been notified via a search warrant of
document seizure. We now expect the
*
*
authorities to spend many months evaluating and
analyzing what they have collected, and
*
*afterwards to notify us of any potential concerns.*
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Better than a late night soap. Go..Go..FBI! ( nice leak on the 'for internal purposes' only) ~ must be another happy PPS employee.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Better than a late night soap. Go..Go..FBI! ( nice leak on the 'for internal purposes' only) ~ must be another happy PPS employee.
PacifiLeaks!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hertzberg View Post
I repeat my earlier statement. People interested in facts should read the companywide memos that were sent out and contact Jane Thomas for information. If you want answers, that is where you should go.
scott, will you please explain why all employees have been instructed to remain silent? that less than 1% of all fbi investigations include raids? hmmmmmmm
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Is it possible that a Whistleblower is involved? Possibly someone with access to information that they gave the FBI prior to them raiding PPS? Someone kind of higher up on the food chain than most of the employees?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is it possible that a Whistleblower is involved? Possibly someone with access to information that they gave the FBI prior to them raiding PPS? Someone kind of higher up on the food chain than most of the employees?
Ya think?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

several PCC wrote a letter of complaint to Teijin, and cc OIG
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: FBI Investigation!!??

What was the content of the letter ? What were they complaining about ?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

kane
hours
o2 in cars
Ian making them do reporting on sat and sunday
Ian being a dick
Ian well I think you get the picture
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FBI Investigation!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
several PCC wrote a letter of complaint to Teijin, and cc OIG
I spent many years working for this company and is sickening to see it now. GREED, GREED, GREEED. I also hate hearing the PCC'S blame EVERYTHING on "management" YOU PCC'S are just as guilty. I once asked one of the top PCC'S how many people that you set up really need the oxygen? He told me..."Well, only ABOUT 25% NEED IT AND benefit from it, but it sure benefits my bank account". YOU the PCC are just as guilty as management when it comes to greed. (ask yourself, if you have ever had someone set up that you KNOW didn't really need it....) One day, the shoe will be on the other foot, and you will be paying for something you dont need, just because someone is wanting to pad his/her pocketbook. Enjoy it while you can, because your money train is about to end when the FBI and Medicare get finished.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.