for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Cardionet
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Anonymous

Banghead CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

I"m just a patient - you know the one who ultimately pays the bills. Last year I was scripted the e-Cardio ER920W 30 day event monitor. It was easy to use and the e-Cardio staff were great when I did have questions. There was a lot I was just curious about. I was Dx'd w/Atrial fibrillation w/one critical and one serious event reported.

This year my cardiologist wants to monitor my response to medication and has scripted the CardioNet MCOT. I had been expecting the e-Cardio monitor again. I was surprised by the size of the box when it arrived and totally intimated by all the paraphenalia in it!!! I"m ready to send it back to CardioNet w/o even removing the contents.

Is the MCOT superior in some way to the ER920W??? In what way? The MCOT just arrived this evening and my cardiologist is not available now until Monday to ask WHY he ordered this complicated mess instead of the ER920W.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Anonymous

Grumble Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Oooops. Spelling. "... totally intimidated by all the paraphenalia ..."
Old 12-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Who you trying to bullshit. Why would you access a message board asking which monitor is superior?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:27 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Dont be intimidated by the contents. You are only wearing the small sensor and the monitor can be left on your kitchen table, and carried with you when you leave the house. A base unit is included, but you only need that if you do not have cell coverage in your home.
The mcot will give your md a better sense of how much AF you are actually having. MCOT is a much better device for you and your MD if you give it a chance.

BTW, dont listen to the last idiot, it is probably an upset competitor.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Anonymous A Fib Patient

Notworthy Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Thank you for the civil answer, Anonymous 2. After reading thru this forum I wasn't at all surprised by the reply from Anonymous 1. There appears to be quite a few obnoxious, ignorant, foul-mouthed posters here.

I rather figured given the MCOT utilizes 3 leads to the ER920W's 2 leads that there might be some advantage to the MCOT. That and curiosity is the only thing that kept me from re-packing and shipping it back!

I don't like surprises and being kept outta the loop.

I have copies of the eCardio reports and have only seen that quick partial report page that scrolls thru the top of one of the CardioNet web pages. I like the eCardio reports. I can easily understand them. I'm looking forward to seeing an MCOT report.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Anonymous A Fib Patient

Hey, Anonymous 2: I take it you work for or are in some way affiliated w/CardioNet? I'd like to make a suggestion. Include a CD/DVD w/those 9 videos CardioNet has at their website for setting up and activating the MCOT.

When CardioNet called to tell me they were shipping the MCOT the lady asked if I had a 'puter and wanted to activate via the 'puter or a phone call. I elected for the 'puter thinking that would allow me to refer back to anything I might have forgotten or wanted to better understand or whatever.

What I didn't understand is that the instructions would be a serious of NINE VIDEOS. I am stuck w/Frontier 42.6 to 46.6 Kbps slow speed dial up. Do you have ANY idea of how long it takes to download ONE 2 1/2 minute video w/slow speed dial up??? FERGEDDIT! Ain't a gonna happen at this house!!

I called and asked CardioNet WHY they don't include a CD/DVD w/the videos on it w/the kit they ship. The lady said they used to but not that many people could use them. Well, yeah, years ago not that many people had a CD/DVD drive on their puters but geeze now almost all 'puters have a CD/DVD drive and heaven knows CDs/DVDs are cheap enough. I asked if it would be possible to get a CD/DVD w/the videos on it but was told no so we had to arrange for a 1 hour telephone appointment for tonight. *sigh* I'd so much rather have the videos to refer back to . *sigh*

Also we only have 2 phones, neither of which is in the bedroom. And we are in a somewhat poor cell phone reception area. Twice eCardio had to call me on the land line and ask me to hold the monitor to the telephone for it to transmit.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Anonymous

You sound like an intelligent person based on your War and Peace response. Again, I say this is a BS story
Old 12-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Anonymous

This might help the next time you need a monitor

XFINITY® Internet from Comcast

Have more fun online with lightning-fast speeds and great extra features. See features

Online Exclusive: XFINITY Internet

XFINITY is the fastest Internet provider in the nation according to PC Mag.

$29

99/mofor 6 months
starting price for new customers
Old 12-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous A Fib Patient View Post
Thank you for the civil answer, Anonymous 2. After reading thru this forum I wasn't at all surprised by the reply from Anonymous 1. There appears to be quite a few obnoxious, ignorant, foul-mouthed posters here.

I rather figured given the MCOT utilizes 3 leads to the ER920W's 2 leads that there might be some advantage to the MCOT. That and curiosity is the only thing that kept me from re-packing and shipping it back!

I have copies of the eCardio reports and have only seen that quick partial report page that scrolls thru the top of one of the CardioNet web pages. I like the eCardio reports. I can easily understand them. I'm looking forward to seeing an MCOT report.
Yeah, I know a lot of patients wearing the monitors who request and keep copies of their reports. Nothing like a little light reading at night- SVT, Mobitz and Torsades - thrilling stuff!!! Just don't let the sticker shock on your EOB get you too down.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous A Fib Patient View Post

You might want to look into getting an EMR system to handle all your reports from your other doctors. I suggest NextGen or Allscripts.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Anonymous

i believe LifeWatch is superior to both
Old 01-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Anonymous

If indeed you were having issues, you'd simply accept what your phsyician ordered and wear the device.Why would the average joe question the fact about 3 vs 2 leads?What patient has access to his own reports, let alone personal copies? I agree this is simply a bullshit post

[
Old 01-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Anonymous

This is the most action I have seen from this board in months!! Thanks OP for stirring up more stories about that "unit" shipped in a freaking suitcase! I was about to give up looking here but
this usually is a very entertaining site. It was turning into the LifeBitch board until this. Maybe there really is life at CardioNot!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Anonymous

CardioNet MCOT is from BraeMar, who makes the ER902W (W meaning wireless). eCardio has the ER920W. Has everyone forgot that THESE ARE THE SAME MONITORS!!!??? What great customer service we have here..... Morons... So this falls not on which product is better, in which they are the same thing, but which service is better.... which both are lacking.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
CardioNet MCOT is from BraeMar, who makes the ER902W (W meaning wireless). eCardio has the ER920W. Has everyone forgot that THESE ARE THE SAME MONITORS!!!??? What great customer service we have here..... Morons... So this falls not on which product is better, in which they are the same thing, but which service is better.... which both are lacking.
they are not the same monitor. maybe same platform/basis but the mcot has some distinct advantages that allow the trends to be built. you can not build trends with the 920W. it is simply an auto trigger event monitor that auto sends. it has limited programming. you should get your facts straight.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Anonymous

I was not going to respond, that was the dumbest thing I ever heard. What an idiot.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Anonymous

Both systems are unneccessary and pieces of crap, and the Zephyr bluetooth monitor is going to blow these archaic tools out of the water soon anyway. Why carry this lugging piece of dogshit around just for an EKG when you can get 7 vitals with a monitor smaller than a deck of playing cards. Looks like you'll be hustling these piles of junk over in Asia or Alaska soon...
Old 01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Anonymous

LOL, too bad its "investigational for awhile". Good luck!
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Both systems are unneccessary and pieces of crap, and the Zephyr bluetooth monitor is going to blow these archaic tools out of the water soon anyway. Why carry this lugging piece of dogshit around just for an EKG when you can get 7 vitals with a monitor smaller than a deck of playing cards. Looks like you'll be hustling these piles of junk over in Asia or Alaska soon...
Yes, good point. Because a population that's predominantly elderly will be thrilled to know that the Bioharness is compatible with the smart phone that they know how to use so well. And last I checked, CDs and EPs really only need an EKG to diagnose and could probably care less about most of the other 6 vitals. Oh, and while the monitor is smaller than a deck of playing cards, it's attached to a damn luggage strap.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Anonymous

I'm hearing scuttlebut that Corventis is coming back with a big partner.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm hearing scuttlebut that Corventis is coming back with a big partner.
Yeah, they really did a bang up job the first time around, didn't they?
Old 01-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
If CardioNot is so good why aren't they selling their version of the ER920W? They bought Braemar, right? Can't they find anyone on planet earth to integrate the Braemar into their
reporting system?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes, good point. Because a population that's predominantly elderly will be thrilled to know that the Bioharness is compatible with the smart phone that they know how to use so well. And last I checked, CDs and EPs really only need an EKG to diagnose and could probably care less about most of the other 6 vitals. Oh, and while the monitor is smaller than a deck of playing cards, it's attached to a damn luggage strap.
And maybe it will fit into the suitcase the MCOT comes with and the 9 pounds of equipment along with Grandma's curlers if she can fit them in there!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Anonymous

BioWatch already has a dry electrode belt.

Corventis appears to me to have big design flaws, but I think that the partnership news would be significant if true. (I'm the guy who posted about it earlier.) Personally, I hope that they fail again, but that doesn't lead me to discount incremental information.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yeah, they really did a bang up job the first time around, didn't they?
No idea what happened, but they were gaining traction real quick.
Keep that attitude though, I am sure it will carry CardioNet far.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Anonymous

To the guy talking about the Zephyr monitor..... I was talking about moving out of the cardiac event monitoring business altogether and moving into sales for sports medicine. Imagine landing a huge account with the Miami Dolphins, where their players are monitored off season to augment their training regimen so their players stop crapping out in the 4th quarter. I wasn't talking about using this monitor (which is investigational according to all insurances) for old patients, or any cardiac patients for that matter. Shows you how much you moronic sales staff "think outside the box"..... Damn your dumb, trying to sell for an already saturated market and needing ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU...

As for new cardiac monitors, try iRhythm's Zio series. Their cardiac monitors are the size and width of three credit cards and are disposable/recyclable. And their holter monitor is about the size of your thumb and sticks to the chest like a band aid with no lead wires, similar to the Corventis model.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Anonymous

I am relatively new to medical (device) sales. I am interviewing at several companies. Can someone please offer feedback/advice/opinion/suggestions?? Which is better for a new sales rep - CardioNet or e-Cardio?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am relatively new to medical (device) sales. I am interviewing at several companies. Can someone please offer feedback/advice/opinion/suggestions?? Which is better for a new sales rep - CardioNet or e-Cardio?
Both have the same problem, declining revenue/ Medicare reimbursement.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Anonymous

Yikes

I am just trying to get my foot in the door. I hope joining CardioNet is a good decision?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Have you seen the moive Titanic? That is what is happening at CardioNet. Grab a life jacket if you jump on that ship!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Anonymous

What is up with Tony? One minute he's giving the impression that the sky is bluer than it's been in a long time and then he disappears for a couple of weeks out of pocket and unavailable. To everyone. Something is definitely up..
Old 03-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Anonymous

Thank you for the tip regarding XFINITY.

I had hoped to find a more mature, civil discussion here regarding eCardio and hopefully get a good explanation of the differences between the eCardio ER920W and the CardioNet MCOT.

I wore the ER920W for 21 days in late summer, early autumn 2010 and unfortunately, can not find my EOB from Medicare nor my BC/BS Michigan EOB. However, Medicare paid their amount in full and my secondary BC/BS paid my copay. There was no cost to me whatsoever.

I found the eCardio staff pleasant but not prepared to answer the questions I asked. My questions were not the type that most patients would ask. The last day of wearing the ER920 I finally talked to "Adam" and he knew whereof he spoke and was able to answer most of my somewhat unorthodox questions.

I recently finished 21 days on an MCOT.

Frankly, I detested the MCOT the minute I opened the kit. I wasn't any happier wearing it or using it. I found the staff pleasant when I called to ask questions but totally unprepared and unable to answer my questions. I realize that my questions were somewhat unorthodox and not what the staff would usually encounter from patients. I was curious why 3 leads instead of 2 for instance, what benefit?

I recently received a billng from CardioNet for the Medicare copay which was a bit of a surprise. The billing code used was 93229 and my secondary BC/BS of MI is refusing payment saying the MCOT is experimental.

Just opening the CardioNet kit was overwhelming when one is expecting a cigarette pack size item and some leads and wires. We live in a rural area w/poor cell reception, we have no phone jacks in the bedroom, we have slow speed dialup. Why CardioNet couldn't provide a CD or DVD w/their instructions videos is a mystery to me. I wasn't about to spend forever waiting for those 9-10 videos to download so a day was lost to scheduling a phone call. It was extremely inconvenient to have to carry around both a sensor and a monitor. Having to carry along the battery charger as well as the monitor and sensor when leaving the house for any amount of time was an even more aggravating PITA. The battery life on both sensor and monitor was short, especially the sensor. I'm sure I am probably forgetting other things I didn't like about the MCOT.

The eCardio ER920W was so easy and so convenient. Sensor and monitor in one small carry case attached to your belt or on a lanyard around your neck. Two or four (I forget which) batteries in the sensor/monitor. No need for a battery charger. You didn't even have to return it in the box it came in. You just put the sensor/monitor in its case into a padded envelope along w/the lead wires and sent it back to eCardio.

I do admit that I liked that CardioNet had you return unused electrodes which eCardio didn't. That seemed such a waste since I had no use for them.

Just one patient's experience and opinion. Make of it what you want. I don't know how much influence a patient's opinion of the event monitor(s) they've had experience w/counts. However, I do know that my cardiologist has listened to me and one other patient who also wasn't happy w/the MCOT and who is having problems w/their insurance and CardioNet of some type. My cardiologist has assurred me that when I have to "do" another event monitor it won't be the CardioNet and most likely will be the ER920W unless something better (and easier and comfortable) comes along.

Assuming you are all sales reps I have to say an awful lot of you are not particularly impressive or good reflections on your company whichever/whatever company that is. Too those few who were civil - thank you!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Anonymous

First, what is the benefit of asking "unorthodox" questions?

Are you aware with your "poor reception" you probably filled the 30 min worth of memory in the ecardio, so you carried that "convenient" unit on the lanyard around for nothing? Yes, 6 memory slots up to 30 min. was probably filled up the first 30 minutes because it could not transmit due to "poor reception". At least the CardioNet recorded the entire 21 days. I guess you get what you pay for????

Im glad you and the other patient expressed your displeasure to the MD about the product, hopefully he will not prescribe it to anyone else. You really helped a lot of people, feel better?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Thank you for the tip regarding XFINITY.

I had hoped to find a more mature, civil discussion here regarding eCardio and hopefully get a good explanation of the differences between the eCardio ER920W and the CardioNet MCOT.

I wore the ER920W for 21 days in late summer, early autumn 2010 and unfortunately, can not find my EOB from Medicare nor my BC/BS Michigan EOB. However, Medicare paid their amount in full and my secondary BC/BS paid my copay. There was no cost to me whatsoever.

I found the eCardio staff pleasant but not prepared to answer the questions I asked. My questions were not the type that most patients would ask. The last day of wearing the ER920 I finally talked to "Adam" and he knew whereof he spoke and was able to answer most of my somewhat unorthodox questions.

I recently finished 21 days on an MCOT.

Frankly, I detested the MCOT the minute I opened the kit. I wasn't any happier wearing it or using it. I found the staff pleasant when I called to ask questions but totally unprepared and unable to answer my questions. I realize that my questions were somewhat unorthodox and not what the staff would usually encounter from patients. I was curious why 3 leads instead of 2 for instance, what benefit?

I recently received a billng from CardioNet for the Medicare copay which was a bit of a surprise. The billing code used was 93229 and my secondary BC/BS of MI is refusing payment saying the MCOT is experimental.

Just opening the CardioNet kit was overwhelming when one is expecting a cigarette pack size item and some leads and wires. We live in a rural area w/poor cell reception, we have no phone jacks in the bedroom, we have slow speed dialup. Why CardioNet couldn't provide a CD or DVD w/their instructions videos is a mystery to me. I wasn't about to spend forever waiting for those 9-10 videos to download so a day was lost to scheduling a phone call. It was extremely inconvenient to have to carry around both a sensor and a monitor. Having to carry along the battery charger as well as the monitor and sensor when leaving the house for any amount of time was an even more aggravating PITA. The battery life on both sensor and monitor was short, especially the sensor. I'm sure I am probably forgetting other things I didn't like about the MCOT.

The eCardio ER920W was so easy and so convenient. Sensor and monitor in one small carry case attached to your belt or on a lanyard around your neck. Two or four (I forget which) batteries in the sensor/monitor. No need for a battery charger. You didn't even have to return it in the box it came in. You just put the sensor/monitor in its case into a padded envelope along w/the lead wires and sent it back to eCardio.

I do admit that I liked that CardioNet had you return unused electrodes which eCardio didn't. That seemed such a waste since I had no use for them.

Just one patient's experience and opinion. Make of it what you want. I don't know how much influence a patient's opinion of the event monitor(s) they've had experience w/counts. However, I do know that my cardiologist has listened to me and one other patient who also wasn't happy w/the MCOT and who is having problems w/their insurance and CardioNet of some type. My cardiologist has assurred me that when I have to "do" another event monitor it won't be the CardioNet and most likely will be the ER920W unless something better (and easier and comfortable) comes along.

Assuming you are all sales reps I have to say an awful lot of you are not particularly impressive or good reflections on your company whichever/whatever company that is. Too those few who were civil - thank you!
As a patient how did you find this board? You have to be one of those independent reps that Ecardio has hired that doesn't understand this business or the difference in the monitors. The 920W is just an auto trigger event monitor which auto sends. 30 mins of recording which if not able to transmit in a timely manner kicks out the data to make room for more. It may be "more convenient but when looking for potentially important data do you really want convenient? It is not an apples to apples comparison more like a BMW to Pinto comparison. And yeah, we all know what a hassle it is to put something back in the box it came in. That takes the better part of the day. Idiot.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Anonymous

It is good to be informed, but all you had to do is look at the products on the company websites to see the difference. Glad the ecardio was so much more convenient and cheaper. Big question is does it work better or at least as well. I agree with the other poster, if you had such poor reception, you probably did not transmit much data wasting everyone's time.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Anonymous

Again I say, your post is such Bullshit. Why seek out a community board to post your theories about product comparisons? Next time, just call 1 800- who gives- a fuck
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Again I say, your post is such Bullshit. Why seek out a community board to post your theories about product comparisons? Next time, just call 1 800- who gives- a fuck
I say BS to you! MCOT ass-kisser, koolaid drinker...go back to your lousy territory and keep beggin for buisness. You hate your job, company, and yourself. What IF this is a real poster above? Who are you to judge? BTW...how's the DOJ investigation going?
Old 03-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I say BS to you! MCOT ass-kisser, koolaid drinker...go back to your lousy territory and keep beggin for buisness. You hate your job, company, and yourself. What IF this is a real poster above? Who are you to judge? BTW...how's the DOJ investigation going?
Thanks Dr Phil for your insight. Just in case the other number might be busy, try this one... 1-800-GO-Fuck-Yourself.

What a TOOL
Old 03-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Thanks Dr Phil for your insight. Just in case the other number might be busy, try this one... 1-800-GO-Fuck-Yourself.

What a TOOL
Great come back my man. I see originality isn't a prerequisite
at CardioNot.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Great come back my man. I see originality isn't a prerequisite
at CardioNot.
Let me guess.... another B/B failure trying to get into the medical arena.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Let me guess.... another B/B failure trying to get into the medical arena.
Seriously? You have no idea how far off you are.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Anonymous

Rant Re: CardioNet MCOT vs eCardio ER920W

Quote:
This is the most action I have seen from this board in months!! Thanks OP for stirring up more stories about that "unit" shipped in a freaking suitcase! I was about to give up looking here but
this usually is a very entertaining site. It was turning into the LifeBitch board until this. Maybe there really is life at CardioNot!
Yes. The Cardionet actually does come in an awfully large case which could be mistaken for an ugly suitcase. Mine was ordered years ago by a physician at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.

Trust me. Patients are able to get a copy of their entire reports. If I remember correctly, it's just the incidents or something along those lines. My report was about 100 pages in length. My doctor's physician assistance hated the fact that I had requested my report. I did not use it for night reading. But I did take it to my other providers.

At that time, my insurance provider was BCBS and CardioNet was _not_ covered at all (at first). I recall receiving statements for about $5,000 to $6,000 over a period of 6 months or so. I repeatedly complained to the Brigham and Women's billing department about this and it was eventually covered by BCBS after much, much hassle.

In regards to "clinical utility" or "outcomes" or whatever you call it, the device was of absolutely no benefit, that is, it was pure garbage (in my particular case).

See, I already strongly suspected that I had autonomic dysfunction. I had taken my BP and BPM while supine, sitting, and standing according to medical texts. Years later I underwent formal Autonomic Function Testing at a different hospital which verified autonomic failure.

The Cardionet, in my case, was of no immediate or direct benefit.

And unfortunately most cardiologists and neurologists at some of the allegedly best hospitals (Reuters Top 100, US News Best Hospitals) are NOT at all familiar with Autonomic Function Testing, Autonomic Neuropathy, Autonomic Dysfunction, Autonomic Dysreflexia, or Autonomic Failure.

In summary, if you suspect you have any Autonomic injury of any kind, BE CERTAIN TO AVOID Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Hampshire for healthcare.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Anonymous

OK, you will be happy to know the new device has auto-neurotic detection. It will catch symptomatic and asymptomatic events.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Anonymous

ecardio will soon be in the news for having several undocumented workers. The Feds know which people are undocumented. They treat the patients like it too.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Anonymous

PREVIOUS POST - TOTALLY UNTRUE, WITHOUT A THREAD OF TRUTH!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Anonymous

So it's true then?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What is up with Tony? One minute he's giving the impression that the sky is bluer than it's been in a long time and then he disappears for a couple of weeks out of pocket and unavailable. To everyone. Something is definitely up..
STERIODs!!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
STERIODs!!!!
Either that or he is interviewing! We could only be that lucky!!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Anonymous

My doctor wanted me to wear an ecardio unit and I received one from ecardio. The first unit lasted about 3 days. I talked to 3 people who helped get the unit going. It then failed. Ecardio sent another one and I talked to some more people to get it going\registered and wore it about 10 days. Then I call to find out how long I have to wear it and they don't have any record of me and can't find me in their data base. I gave a gal there my name and number and they have never called me back to say their sorry or anything. I am never going to use them again as they don't care and it can happen again to where you wear this thing day and night for many days and then they can't find your info. Terrible company!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your constructive coments , we here at eCardio take issues serioulsy as we are strongly committed to quality service. We wish to research your issue thoroughly and would very much appreciate a call from you at your convenience so we can get more details. You can contact me through the main company number and I am available weekdays.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours,
Jess Fitzsimons,
Director of Monitoring at eCardio Diagnostics.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: