» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Sanofi-Aventis
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sanofi-Aventis Anonymous board for Sanofi.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Anonymous

Arms Almost Friday!

Yeah!!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Almost Friday!

Made it to Friday, have to get through Friday doing this piece of shit job, but it will be 5 PM soon enough and then forget about this place again for a couple days.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Anonymous

Displaced rep here - I feel for you. Hey don't get me wrong I am unemployed but I do not miss the crap that SA doles out everyday. I have been searching other companies and so I look at other sites. SA has to have the Worst complaints and bitter ee's on cafepharma. Don't blame you guys the company could not care less about any of you and they have sent that message out many times. Enjoy your weekend. Sorry to hear you have to face Monday.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Displaced rep here - I feel for you. Hey don't get me wrong I am unemployed but I do not miss the crap that SA doles out everyday. I have been searching other companies and so I look at other sites. SA has to have the Worst complaints and bitter ee's on cafepharma. Don't blame you guys the company could not care less about any of you and they have sent that message out many times. Enjoy your weekend. Sorry to hear you have to face Monday.
What a sad statement on how poorly Sanofi treats its employees. We ( I was displaced, as well) would far rather be looking for a job ( I have a second interview on Monday) than be employed there. Sad, but true.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: