» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Boehringer Ingelheim
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Boehringer Ingelheim Anonymous Board for Boehringer Ingelheim.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Anonymous

Default 1-800-BAD-DRUG

Just happened to see Class Action Lawsuit commercial regarding Pradaxa.

Pradaxa Side Effects – Internal Bleeding, Ulcers & Cerebral Hemorrhaging

http://www.pulaskilawfirm.com/practi...evice/pradaxa/
Old 02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: 1-800-BAD-DRUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Just happened to see Class Action Lawsuit commercial regarding Pradaxa.

Pradaxa Side Effects – Internal Bleeding, Ulcers & Cerebral Hemorrhaging

http://www.pulaskilawfirm.com/practi...evice/pradaxa/
This was from months ago, way to stay current my man, and dont forget these are a bunch of degenerate pirates. At least pdax has joined the illustrious ranks of: plavix, aspirin, warfarin, ssri's, snri's, all birth control, lovenox, antibiotics, etc.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This was from months ago, way to stay current my man, and dont forget these are a bunch of degenerate pirates. At least pdax has joined the illustrious ranks of: plavix, aspirin, warfarin, ssri's, snri's, all birth control, lovenox, antibiotics, etc.
1-800-RE-LIE
1-800-RETRAIN
1-800-REPRINT

You guys are awesome when there's no competition and nobody has used your drug. Now, others are telling the truth and everyone is seeing the adverse event profile that comes with treating a very real patient population, not a low risk group. Awesome job BI!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
1-800-RE-LIE
1-800-RETRAIN
1-800-REPRINT

You guys are awesome when there's no competition and nobody has used your drug. Now, others are telling the truth and everyone is seeing the adverse event profile that comes with treating a very real patient population, not a low risk group. Awesome job BI!
500,000 patients put on Pdax since launch. Get a life troll.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
1-800-RE-LIE
1-800-RETRAIN
1-800-REPRINT

Um, I tried those numbers and they aren't real. So nah!
Old 02-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
500,000 patients put on Pdax since launch. Get a life troll.
And in many places they're now starting to be transitioned to other therapy.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Anonymous

the product has peaked
Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
And in many places they're now starting to be transitioned to other therapy.
Proof?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Anonymous

Yes, Pradaxa has peaked and having 3 people in a pod is making doctors pissed. Bye Bye Pradaxa.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes, Pradaxa has peaked and having 3 people in a pod is making doctors pissed. Bye Bye Pradaxa.
Actually it's been buy, buy Pradaxa. Nice try and thanks for playing.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Citation needed.

-5 pts.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Anonymous

Lawyers will always try to make a buck. They would sue their own mother if they had to. ALL drugs have side effects. Yes some more than others but look at the drug itself. Please there is nothing surprising here.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Proof?
No proof, no source! I didn't think so. Thanks for playing.You lose ,now run along.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just 'cause BI treated you like "dung" doesn't give you the right to bag on us. We cut you because you couldn't cut it here - why don't you just move along you obviously weren't BI material. We can track you on here and know who you are.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just 'cause BI treated you like "dung" doesn't give you the right to bag on us. We cut you because you couldn't cut it here - why don't you just move along you obviously weren't BI material. We can track you on here and know who you are.
Are you retarded? BI hires people fired from other companies, not the other way around. People who can't cut at it at real pharma companies end up at BI.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Are you retarded? BI hires people fired from other companies, not the other way around. People who can't cut at it at real pharma companies end up at BI.
Why don't you read my post again s-l-o-w-l-y. I said what I mean and I mean what I said.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Anonymous

Try interviewing with BI on your resume. One word....POD....It is archaic.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Um, I tried those numbers and they aren't real. So nah!
Sorry. Try these:

877-RE-LIE
877-RETRAIN
877-REPRINT
877-BI-DOUCHE

You're welcome.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sorry. Try these:

877-RE-LIE
877-RETRAIN
877-REPRINT
877-BI-DOUCHE

You're welcome.
Do I need to add the 1 in front of it? I still can't get an answer and one seems to be to a explicit phone operator, is this right?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Anonymous

http://www.yourlawyer.com/practice_a...efective_drugs

Wow, the lawyers seriously ought to get a hold of themselves. Have you seen the list of drugs they call "defective". OMG, they even have Listerine listed as defective. I guess you can find 12 dumb-asses to agree with anything.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Anonymous

This is why tort reform is crucial if we are to have decent healthcare in the future. Lawyers are nothing but leeches on society. LOL One a Day vitamins is on their list too!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Anonymous

As I'm sure Asprin is up there as well!!!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Do I need to add the 1 in front of it? I still can't get an answer and one seems to be to a explicit phone operator, is this right?
Try 1-877-LOST 20 POINTS SHARE, that should be "explicit" enough. By the way "dax-man" turd, the word you were searching your little pea brain for was "illicit", you're so stupid you can't even pull off a simple attempt at humor. Now run along and bad mouth them lawyer types.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Try 1-877-LOST 20 POINTS SHARE, that should be "explicit" enough. By the way "dax-man" turd, the word you were searching your little pea brain for was "illicit", you're so stupid you can't even pull off a simple attempt at humor. Now run along and bad mouth them lawyer types.
Shit, it's still funny none-d-less.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Anonymous

One-a-day Vitamins

"If you or someone you love spent your hard-earned money on One A Day Men's 50+ Advantage and One A Day Men’s Health Formula vitamins because of claims they could prevent prostate cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. "

Watch out for these lawyers.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
"Explicit" is what I meant because you were clearly stating your intentions with the word "BI Douche". I can try to be more literal if you want me too, Mr. Xar-Hell-no.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Anonymous

Let's face it,Pradaxa at best is no better than what's on the market. Not sure the current selling model is needed. bye bye!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Anonymous

With JNJ, Pfizer, and AZ coming out with competition this class will be just like another ARB, but yet again BI can not launch a drug for nothing. Sad.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Let's face it,Pradaxa at best is no better than what's on the market. Not sure the current selling model is needed. bye bye!!!
What's your proof source for this other than what you can type in the box here? If you want to come play with the big dogs, you better do your homework and cut-n-paste your proof source so we can all read.

Also, in terms of what? Bleeds? Strokes? Testing?

This is why people say they are shitty reps out there (assuming you are a rep who wrote this). You come off really silly and foolish here. There is a reason BI knocked it out of the park, partly because we compete against inept reps.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
With JNJ, Pfizer, and AZ coming out with competition this class will be just like another ARB, but yet again BI can not launch a drug for nothing. Sad.
JNJ has been out w/ a competitor in the market since November, great job doing your homework, bub.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
"Explicit" is what I meant because you were clearly stating your intentions with the word "BI Douche". I can try to be more literal if you want me too, Mr. Xar-Hell-no.
You really are stupid. First, you said "a explicit phone number" rather than the correct "an explicit phone number". Then you said "the word BI douche" rather than the correct "the phrase BI douche". You bash everyone for incompetence and you're an incoherent, illiterate fuck up. Nice work.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: 1-800-BAD-DRUG

Quote:
What's your proof source for this other than what you can type in the box here? If you want to come play with the big dogs, you better do your homework and cut-n-paste your proof source so we can all read.

This is why people say they are shitty reps out there (assuming you are a rep who wrote this). You come off really silly and foolish here. There is a reason BI knocked it out of the park, partly because we compete against inept reps.
Dude! They are! Please try there are! Who looks silly now?
Old 02-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

Knocked it out of the park! with web sites like ilawsuit.com it sounds like you did it at the expense of the patient.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: 1-800-BAD-DRUG

These same lawyers are suing for listerine and one-a-day vitamins too. You pretty much have lost all credibility in your hotsy-totsy lawyer argument against pdax. Let's move along now.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
These same lawyers are suing for listerine and one-a-day vitamins too. You pretty much have lost all credibility in your hotsy-totsy lawyer argument against pdax. Let's move along now.
Can't find any information regarding the Pulaski Law Firm suing for Listerine and One-A-Day Vitamins using the OP's website link provided in the first post. What site are you specifically referencing? Please provide a link to substantiate your statement. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Can't find any information regarding the Pulaski Law Firm suing for Listerine and One-A-Day Vitamins using the OP's website link provided in the first post. What site are you specifically referencing? Please provide a link to substantiate your statement. Thanks.
http://www.yourlawyer.com/practice_a...efective_drugs

I like how they classify all these drugs as "defective". Seems to me many people derive a lot of benefit from these, including Listerine.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Anonymous

Dear Lord, they're suing over Cardizem too!!!! Have they no shame! Do they realize how many people benefit from the generic BP med?
Old 02-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Anonymous

I printed these flyers and put them in the lobby of offices and in the sample closets. Pradaxa is done in my territory.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I printed these flyers and put them in the lobby of offices and in the sample closets. Pradaxa is done in my territory.
Damn, are docs still writing Pradaxa these days? Time to get out of the minor's.

With Love,
Current and Future Xa Inhibitors
Old 02-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Anonymous

I just joined the class action suit. Gonna make bank.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Anonymous

I just joined the suit against mouthwash, going to make double bank!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Anonymous

Patients should start taking pharmacogenomics test. This will allow the patient and the doctor both to know if a patient can handle a drug. Simple non-evasive test that could just save someone life.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: 1-800-BAD-DRUG

Or the FDA can just pull pradaxa and patient/doctor won't have to worry about it!!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Patients should start taking pharmacogenomics test. This will allow the patient and the doctor both to know if a patient can handle a drug. Simple non-evasive test that could just save someone life.
Idiotic statements. Pradaxa showed less bleed, less death, less stroke than warfarin without a genomic test in a trial of 18000 patients over a 4 year period. I think you are hung up on clopidogrel genetic testing. It's not the same entity as that. FDA just released a second statement on pradaxa which means lawyers at the 1800BADDrug are screwed. The lawsuits are being ended now. Too bad your payday is gone, maybe you could work for a living and earn cash the right way.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: 1-800-BAD-DRUG

Lawyers made a huge dent in Pradaxa momentum, and blunted conversion for all new anti-coagulants. They have (excuse the pun) extracted blood from BI. But: the attorneys won't win settlements or punitive damages. Patients are now scared and being under-treated. The new agent market growth and conversion is stunted. Everyone loses: patients, pharma, lawyers, and even payors (higher stroke management costs).

Lose-lose! Nice job!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You can track us on here huh? Hey dumbass, perhaps you should look up the word "anonymous". Or, you can prove me wrong and tell me exactly who I am and where I am. Fire away Bucky.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: