Oncology openings

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw that there have been multiple postings for oncology. Does anyone have any info? Are they using recruiters? Time frame for hiring? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No recruiters just apply online. Looks like my salary is too high?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is your salary too high? What is the salary that you've heard is the range for these positions? Bonus?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well when you apply online the question is what is your salary and the highest it goes is $100k, what about quit a bit higher than that? If they want PC reps that's way they will get. It could be their website is built for the pc rep jobs since they havent owned osi that long. Their bonus question only goes to $20k? I hope an experienced Onc rep makes more than $100k in base and $20k in bonus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in oncology supportive care and I don't make 100k in salary. I have the relationships and would love the opportunity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Supportive care? 100k? Man get a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just started posting openings yesterday. Take a chill pill.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phone screens are starting if they are interested in you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone interview scheduled, if anyone else has been interviewed could you post what types of questions they are asking. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

130K salary and 40k bonus

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. Co promote partners? How lame is that in Onc?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would rather work for medivation than Astellas. Lol

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medivation wants reps with a minimum of ten years oncology experience?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again APUS has said they want to promote from within then set up minimum qualifications that eliminate 95% of the current sales force. Just like the hospital expansion. Do you feel valued? I know I do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post 12. I was offered 131k and 41k in bonus. Plus, I know the manager in Chicago and we like to go shopping and pretend to make calls. Everyone hired will have an in with the company. Too many applicants for HR to go through. It's a formality.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just scheduled a phone screen. Any insight on what they're asking or looking for? Thanks!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

phone screen will ask for a job history, oncology experience and your ability to access accounts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add launching new Oncology product experience to the questions. Also experience in the prostate cancer market with urologists or oncologists.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anu offers out there yet? Details? Start date? Training?