» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Specialty Pharmacies > Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion Anonymous board for general discussion regarding specialty pharmacies

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Curascript-Accredo

Ladies and Gentleman the merger is now official. Curascript is now officially the largest specialty pharmacy in the universe. Is bigger really better though? I think so what about you?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

Sure. Just look at Walmart. Big=awesome, right? Bet you buy all your suits there because BIG IS BETTER!!

Idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

The only idiot is you buddy because you probably work for one of those small specialty pharmacies that has no contracting to leverage.

PS. I could rock a walmart suit all day long and still look better and sell more than you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The only idiot is you buddy because you probably work for one of those small specialty pharmacies that has no contracting to leverage.

PS. I could rock a walmart suit all day long and still look better and sell more than you!
I'm rolling in the dough. You're poor and in debt, aren't you. Call me if you need a loan.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

100% positive that one of my commission checks is more than you make in commission the who year. Add in my company stocks, company car and my good looks. Oh I almost forgot to tell you how smoking hot my wife is. My life is fantastic buddy. Im sure you will be calling me when you need a job.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
100% positive that one of my commission checks is more than you make in commission the who year. Add in my company stocks, company car and my good looks. Oh I almost forgot to tell you how smoking hot my wife is. My life is fantastic buddy. Im sure you will be calling me when you need a job.
Your life sounds great, too bad you can't spell.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
100% positive that one of my commission checks is more than you make in commission the who year. Add in my company stocks, company car and my good looks. Oh I almost forgot to tell you how smoking hot my wife is. My life is fantastic buddy. Im sure you will be calling me when you need a job.
Your wife is porking this trashman. Getting back to her roots. Everyone knows.

Also, LMAO..."my commission checks are so big." Only a dude with small penis syndrome would type that sentiment.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Your wife is porking this trashman. Getting back to her roots. Everyone knows.

Also, LMAO..."my commission checks are so big." Only a dude with small penis syndrome would type that sentiment.
Wow. You really have a lot of time on your hands. As soon as I write something you write back in mins. Do me and your mom a favor and get out of the house today and try and make a sale. We need some privacy. When you get back clean the sh*tter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow. You really have a lot of time on your hands. As soon as I write something you write back in mins. Do me and your mom a favor and get out of the house today and try and make a sale. We need some privacy. When you get back clean the sh*tter.
I have a housekeeper. Someday when you have a real job, maybe you can get one as well. Good luck, loser!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I have a housekeeper. Someday when you have a real job, maybe you can get one as well. Good luck, loser!
That was just a strait up awful comeback. Your mom does not count as a housekeeper. Is your name Merve. You sound like a Merve. haha
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

You are both fucking retarded. Shut the fuck up. "Your mother" jokes weren't even funny in the 90s, losers.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You are both fucking retarded. Shut the fuck up. "Your mother" jokes weren't even funny in the 90s, losers.
This guys name must be Merve. Why so angry Merve?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ladies and Gentleman the merger is now official. Curascript is now officially the largest specialty pharmacy in the universe. Is bigger really better though? I think so what about you?
NO WAY!! In my opinion it is worse, MUCH WORSE plus the phone system is a horrible I have tried calling in my prescriptions all to end up sitting on hold for over hour and then to be hung up on....
The whole change has made this the worst experience of my life while dealing with a Pharamacy, I get a new story from the associates as to when I will get my medication when I am lucky enough to get through that irritating phone system and actually get a human. No way would I deal with this company if I didn't have to, I pray everyday my company will switch to a different company....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Curascript-Accredo

Curascript-Accredo Do you Really even care about people??
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.