for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > GlaxoSmithKline
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GlaxoSmithKline Anonymous board for GlaxoSmithKline

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Anonymous

Default Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

I quit 4 years ago and got a recent letter stating I wqas overpaid when I cashed out my cash pension plan. I called GSK HR, but they basically say I owe this money and many other got a similar letter recently. Its been 4 years! I said I am not paying anything until I see the calculations, but was wondering if any other former employees got a similar letter recently?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

I got the same letter about 3 years after I left. I told them to send me the calculations of the error on papaer and I would have my accountant and attorney look at them. They never contacted me again. I think this is a money grab by GSK. Don't send any money and keep asking for documentation. they will eventually leave you alone.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I got the same letter about 3 years after I left. I told them to send me the calculations of the error on papaer and I would have my accountant and attorney look at them. They never contacted me again. I think this is a money grab by GSK. Don't send any money and keep asking for documentation. they will eventually leave you alone.
I got another letter for the 401K this time asking for even more money. I asked for the calculations and they said they were sending them. We will see how this plays out. They said they sent out letters to a bunch of people.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

Interesting! The company cheats over $5 billion in taxes during the Zantac days, commits frauds and commits theft against the U.S. tax payers and guess who is next? That's right! The very people that provide the fancy cars and the private jets for Sir Andrew and his crew! Well get in line when thinking this company has F'ed you over, because this company exemplifies what a sociopath is. No friends just victims and accomplices that in turn become victims. Just a terrible company brought to you by terrible people.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I got another letter for the 401K this time asking for even more money. I asked for the calculations and they said they were sending them. We will see how this plays out. They said they sent out letters to a bunch of people.
I think you are full of it.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Anonymous

you can cash out your cash balance pension plan? hmmm. I've left it alone for the 5% interest. Can I roll it into a 401k?

I resigned about 2 years ago. My only regret is I wasn't laid off and given a sweet severence.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Anonymous

Yes, you can roll over your pension into an IRA which might be paying more than the current interest rate which I think now is 4.5%
Old 05-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Anonymous

Thanks!
Old 05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Anonymous

Retired October 07. Cashed out November 07. Recieved letter of overpayment summer of 08. Had my accountant review calculations. I repaid the amount.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

Quote:
Retired October 07. Cashed out November 07. Recieved letter of overpayment summer of 08. Had my accountant review calculations. I repaid the amount.
Well then we can see why you were a drug rep your entire career. You were not smart enough to do anything else. Enjoy your retirement!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Could this be the company posting?
Old 05-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Anonymous

AZ rep here. Mercer handles our pension plan. Many of us have received letters saying that we were overpaid. I took a lump sum, and they can kiss my ass if they try and say they overpaid me! Does Mercer handle your pension as well?
Old 06-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Anonymous

I left in January of 07 and still have my pension there for the steady interest........was gonna roll it over this summer, but wondering now if they will say they "overpaid" me when I take it out or if that was a one time deal. How much did they say you were overpaid----what is a percentage or a number?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

I'm not sure that I would believe this crap.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Anonymous

you should have spaced your replies longer. looking at the times, it looks like one person is sending out these posts
Old 06-21-2012, 01:14 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Any former employees get letter about overpayment from pension plan?

Quote:
I quit 4 years ago and got a recent letter stating I wqas overpaid when I cashed out my cash pension plan. I called GSK HR, but they basically say I owe this money and many other got a similar letter recently. Its been 4 years! I said I am not paying anything until I see the calculations, but was wondering if any other former employees got a similar letter recently?
A penis pump may be needed to relieve the pain of giving back money
Old 06-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Could this be the company posting?
Yes it is. Typical PLANT waiting for the fertilizer of gsk.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes it is. Typical PLANT waiting for the fertilizer of gsk.
Once again, you show us you are even more stupid than before.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Anonymous

GSK just took my Retiree Benefits.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
GSK just took my Retiree Benefits.
Liar. Retiree benefits intact.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Anonymous

made so much it was sick. on an HOURLY basis dear Lord! 20+ yrs, 3 hrs a day. max sal was 165K and that was in 2001. bonus around 30-40K managed care. great life. retired at 48. done. live alone and save your pennies! it works!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
made so much it was sick. on an HOURLY basis dear Lord! 20+ yrs, 3 hrs a day. max sal was 165K and that was in 2001. bonus around 30-40K managed care. great life. retired at 48. done. live alone and save your pennies! it works!
The triple loser with no life and full of lies is back.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Anonymous

children at play ; parents blocked their fun time shows
Old 07-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Anonymous

does ENRON ring a bell.. if you are gone from GSK and have not gotten your money out..... you need help!!! TAKE YOUR $$$ AND RUN FAST!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
does ENRON ring a bell.. if you are gone from GSK and have not gotten your money out..... you need help!!! TAKE YOUR $$$ AND RUN FAST!
Liar. Get a life and get off this board. Pathetic.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Anonymous

What benefits does a medical retiree receive from GSK Thanks!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What benefits does a medical retiree receive from GSK Thanks!
Really? That question on here? What a stupid question.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
The triple loser with no life and full of lies is back.
lol WRONG again. bologna. didnt mention the ssdi for 3500 a month. bad back. auto deposit. if you dont think your rams make that type of $ your are very very naive. if you live alone and make that you have no math skills.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is Benzie the liar checking in again. No credibility.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Anonymous

I got a letter saying I owed $3.1 billion! I think it was in error.--Lord wittiey.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Anonymous

What benefits does a medical retiree receive from GSK? Thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Anonymous

What is a " medical retiree " ? Call our 800 # .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: