Theraskin

Discussion in 'Wound Healing' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at an opp with Soluble Systems, anyone have any information? Good, bad, ugly?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to be a pretty good product but the comp plan/benefits package was slack

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, Product
    Bad, marketing tools and $$ support
    Ugly, company vision regarding what it takes to be a real player in the graft // biologics market

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company doing anything in the market?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are selling cadaver skin that can be acquired from any tissue bank.... The clinical data is mined from a facility that never used the branded product.. Much stronger technologies out there. Cash poor company that is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken s**t.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked there 7 months and got out... Hiring manager sold me a bill of goods. That Place is so unprofessional. They have a throw it against the wall and see what sticks mentality....going nowhere

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a break! The only reps I have seen from that company don't have a clue what the hell they are doing! My customers actual words! , not mine. They are not a threat. Look elsewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they actually have some decent reps in my area. From what I have heard the president is smoking the funny stuff as far as what the true numbers should be per rep. This jC guy has no clue. All he does is coordinate conference calls....

Life net should pull the plug on those jokers.

They care nothing about the reps and you will be gone in 6-8 months if your not selling 100 grafts. Yeah that's easily attainable....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pros/cons with this product vs Graftjacket? Seems Graftjacket will have better outcomes without any antigen response from the host. Broader applications as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are one in the same....yawn!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they sell on price.....its cheap cadaver skin. Every tissue bank has it. nothing new, nothing overly scientific and not cutting edge technology. Better off selling graft jacket

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allosource Alloskin is about to eat their lunch. 1/2 to 1/3 the price -making a push in the OR and coverage is on horizon for several Carriers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is TheraSkin doing anything in the market? I see glimpses of it in some accounts but then folks shy away from it. Good product or just another dressing so to speak? I hear the tissue bank is solid but the distributor is sleazy .....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have known a few good reps that have come and gone with that company and while they thought it was promising, apparently the president micro manages everything and they will not go anywhere soon with him at the controls.

Not a long term deal as they are just a distributor and when the contract is up they will be gone. See arthrex and biomet when their biologic contracts were up....

SS is pretty much a small time mom and pop in the industry... Look elsewhere

Good luck...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at at opportunity here. Any insight? Seems like there has been a fair amount of turnover? What is the current culture.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay sucks....bottom line

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product is antiquated at best. I am so looking to get out of here. There is much better technology that does not have any antigenic and t-cell implications. We try to sell it as a skin graft but it turns to pudding...

AS- you know who I mean.. Is a gutless spin doctor. Turn and burn... Does not care about anyone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to call your bluff--you don't really work at SS and probably never did-- as proven by your simpleton statement; "Try to sell it as a skin graft but it turns to pudding..."
    Your a certifiable idiot.

Please enlighten all of us with your vast troves of knowledge--what is TS then if not a skin graft?
    Once you have completed that it would be absolutely fantastic if you expanded on your flippant "better technology that does not have any antigenic and t-cell implications" remark.

Would you please clarify your inference? Better yet why don't you educate all of us on the immunogenic response that TS causes, at a cellular level and please don't forget to site your sources.

Lastly, AS may not know much about sales or the sales process (but clearly neither do you bc know one "bought" any part of your pathetic post) nevertheless, "gutless" and insincere are literally the last words anyone you chose to describe him.

I wait with bated breath for your prophetic response.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to step in here. I don't know about everything else on the post but TS does cause a immunogenic response as any allograft does. Simple graft vs host. No one would use autograft it it were not the case. I'm sure it stimulates healing at some level as they have been regarded as biological dressings not grafts for 50 years and is not a skin graft in the typical meaning.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP needs a "Like" Button.......outside of an Autologous Skin Graft all products are biological dressings.