» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Reckitt Benckiser
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reckitt Benckiser Anonymous board for Reckitt Benckiser

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Anonymous

Rant SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Suboxone Film patent expires August 2013 and there is NOTHING in the pipeline. We are all out of a job if RB doesn't buy another pharma company. Rumor has it that they may get rid of the pharma division. Nobody in management is saying anything!!! Better start looking now because the job market is horrible.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

good news. Patent extension is in the works.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
good news. Patent extension is in the works.
If that's true why has no one ever told us? Just like no one ever told us that the patent expires Aug 2013.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Anonymous

patent states expiration in 2023.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Post #1 is right. I asked my manager because I was concerned about the pipeline and was told 2013.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Suboxone Film is not a new drug. It is the same drug with a new delivery system so the FDA would not give a patent life of 2023. New products get 17 yrs patent life.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Anonymous

I was under the impression that the Monosil "film" technology was what was patent protected until 2020 or beyond. That is what gives the Film exclusive status...not the bupe/nalox combination.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Anonymous

Question Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Quote:
I was under the impression that the Monosil "film" technology was what was patent protected until 2020 or beyond. That is what gives the Film exclusive status...not the bupe/nalox combination.
Is it 2013 or 2023?? I am freaking out !!!!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Is it 2013 or 2023?? I am freaking out !!!!!!
Suboxone Film's Exclusivity expires August 30, 2013. It's on the FDA website.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Anonymous

Where?
Old 06-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Anonymous

Arms Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

See this website: http://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-suboxone.html
The FDA listed the patent 8,017,150 in the FDA Orange Book in November 2011 (see announcement on Monosol site). This patent is scheduled to expire in Sep. 2023.
Keep that film share climbing!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Suboxone Film's Exclusivity expires August 30, 2013. It's on the FDA website.
NO IT DOES NOT. Provide me the link to your "information" pal...You think RB would have sunk millions of $$$ into developing the Film for a 3 YEAR RUN??? Really? With a launch that took a year to get to 50% market share? And with a product that's making considerably less profit than the tablet? All this for only 3 YEARS? Ummmm......no
Old 06-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Anonymous

"Exclusivity is exclusive marketing rights granted by the FDA upon approval of a drug and can run concurrently with a patent or not. Exclusivity is a statutory provision and is granted to an NDA applicant if statutory requirements are met."

It says EXCLUSIVITY ends in 2013, the patent in 2023...reading the above statement from the FDA's website, I think RB can lobby the FDA for more time, provided they want to...

b/c as we all know, from this board....

We're all losing our jobs! (2006-07)
The generic is coming!! (Sept 2009, every month since then)
RB Pharma is being sold!!! (2011)

And those predictions all have come true (well people that sucked lost their jobs)

Generic? It's been nearly 3 years now! The company keeps saying "it's coming"....They have been saying that since late 2009. Personally I don't think so. I think its a sick way of keeping us motivated. With the bad press the tablet gets (diversion, kids dying, etc) the FDA would be nuts to approve a generic.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Anonymous

BEMA

Looking good :-)

http://www.bdsi.com/BEMA_Buprenorphine.aspx
Old 06-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Anonymous

It looks like competition may be coming in the form of a FILM.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
See this website: http://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-suboxone.html
The FDA listed the patent 8,017,150 in the FDA Orange Book in November 2011 (see announcement on Monosol site). This patent is scheduled to expire in Sep. 2023.
Keep that film share climbing!

The NDA# is 022410 in the Orange Book. The patent expires Sep 10, 2023 and exclusivity expires August 30, 2013. Exclusivity is exclusive marketing rights granted by the FDA upon approval of a drug and can run concurrently with a patent or not. Exclusivity is a statutory provision and is granted to an NDA applicant if statutory requirements are met. Exclusivity was designed to promote a balance between new drug innovation and generic drug competition.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Anonymous

What about the implant?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Anonymous

Ttian PHarma?? They would make sense for RB given it would not cost them much at all and we have the connections and expertise to nail that promotion. Not to mention we would pretty much corner the market at that point.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Anonymous

Really? OK competitor troll, I for one am not biting the hook. RB is one of the most successful coporations in the world and I'm not shakin in my shoes over anything said here. The people who are freakin, are those who feel insecure with their position already.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Really? OK competitor troll, I for one am not biting the hook. RB is one of the most successful coporations in the world and I'm not shakin in my shoes over anything said here. The people who are freakin, are those who feel insecure with their position already.
+1
Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Anonymous

I take suboxone films and you people are sicker then me. You take people who have nothing, take everything from them just so they have a chance to get clean, and you people are worried about you'r $500,0000 a year jobs. Wait maybe it's $90,000. The avg. income of you customer: welfare. So basically, that means you guys are on welfare. Right? Since if patent restrictions and regs were lifted you'd be effed. Anyway, I'm glad I saw this I'm taking pics of the thread and sending it to congress. the FDA. anyone. You people are ghouls preying on the sick just like heroin dealers. That's what you are. Don't post this...i've taken a pic of it too in fact a video of hitting the submit button. so show it.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Anonymous

Post Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Quote:
I take suboxone films and you people are sicker then me. You take people who have nothing, take everything from them just so they have a chance to get clean, and you people are worried about you'r $500,0000 a year jobs. Wait maybe it's $90,000. The avg. income of you customer: welfare. So basically, that means you guys are on welfare. Right? Since if patent restrictions and regs were lifted you'd be effed. Anyway, I'm glad I saw this I'm taking pics of the thread and sending it to congress. the FDA. anyone. You people are ghouls preying on the sick just like heroin dealers. That's what you are. Don't post this...i've taken a pic of it too in fact a video of hitting the submit button. so show it.
Sorry dumbass, most of the people taking our meds have insurance. Over 90%. Not welfare. Maybe if you spent half of the time you spend trolling the web actually looking for a job, you would be in that group. We don't get you off the stuff so you can live off the system for the rest of your life.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sorry dumbass, most of the people taking our meds have insurance. Over 90%. Not welfare. Maybe if you spent half of the time you spend trolling the web actually looking for a job, you would be in that group. We don't get you off the stuff so you can live off the system for the rest of your life.
No joke. And Film is covered by Medicaid in nearly every state, meaning you can probably get it for free or very cheap. Comparing RB to heroin dealers? Nice try. Maybe methadone clinics would be a more apt comparison. Taking video of this page and sending it to congress? that must mean you have a smartphone, probably paid for by the government since you're on Welfare, must be nice! Good luck with your quest. We're a business; supply and demand pal. If no one wanted the Film, no one would seek treatment. And we've bent over backwards to make it as affordable as possible while still making a profit. a hint, that's what businesses do, if you worked you would know about that
Old 08-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Anonymous

It always amazes me that people put others down. And then complain about paying for medicine.... Medicine should never be free unless makers have programs. People expect everything free.. gas ,milk, meds and cheese. Here is a stat for you basher: Average house payment 1000-1500 month, average addicts monthly cost for illegal drugs......2000-3000+. So take a pic of this too and explain why/how people on welfare have this much disposable income. Do they pay taxes on that much money?
Old 08-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Anonymous

#21 what the hell are you talking about???? you know one of the biggest things I've learned working with this disease-so many patients feel completely entitled to treatment. They take NO responsibiltiy for the disease they have and place blame on everyone and everything else. They (most) expect/demand/manipulate every chance they get. I go in these offices and see welfare patients sitting there with Iphones, coach purses, etc..arguing with the receptionist about why they have to wait when in fact they actually missed their original appointment and were 2 hours late. And we take everything from patients-are you serious? C'mon, you want to come on here to complain about something and bash people who are trying to provide some sense to the ignorant doctors who don't know shit about treatment. And what are you trying to prove anyway with pictures? lol
Old 08-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It always amazes me that people put others down. And then complain about paying for medicine.... Medicine should never be free unless makers have programs. People expect everything free.. gas ,milk, meds and cheese. Here is a stat for you basher: Average house payment 1000-1500 month, average addicts monthly cost for illegal drugs......2000-3000+. So take a pic of this too and explain why/how people on welfare have this much disposable income. Do they pay taxes on that much money?
A surprisingly anti-addict statement coming from someone who sells medication to treat addiction.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
A surprisingly anti-addict statement coming from someone who sells medication to treat addiction.
really? How so?
Old 08-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Anti addict? I thought the point was as intended. someone making a statemant which is true. Truth is what people stay away from. I did not find it anti addict. I think most if not not majority of us have an addiction problem or know a close friend family member that is. Still why should any of us skate the truth. Yeah pointed satements, but not anti addict. I thought it was a good retort.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Opioid addicts on welfare for the most part have to resort to crime to support their habits. That's pretty common knowledge, and I'm near certain you wrote your post fully aware of the answer to your question.

Of course these addicts don't pay taxes on their illegitimate income. The suggestion is completely foolish. Are you suggesting it's unfair for addicts not to declare their income from break & enters and prostitution?

Quote:
#21 what the hell are you talking about???? you know one of the biggest things I've learned working with this disease-so many patients feel completely entitled to treatment. They take NO responsibiltiy for the disease they have and place blame on everyone and everything else. They (most) expect/demand/manipulate every chance they get. I go in these offices and see welfare patients sitting there with Iphones, coach purses, etc..arguing with the receptionist about why they have to wait when in fact they actually missed their original appointment and were 2 hours late. And we take everything from patients-are you serious? C'mon, you want to come on here to complain about something and bash people who are trying to provide some sense to the ignorant doctors who don't know shit about treatment. And what are you trying to prove anyway with pictures? lol
You're blaming addicts for being demanding and manipulative. What you neglect to understand is that for those addicts still in the grips of addiction these "defects of character" are symptoms of a disease. Essentially you're putting down and demeaning your customer base, the people from whom your wages come from.

I find it amazing that so many reps on this board speak so disparagingly of those they're meant to treat.

I also find it amazing that you focus on the minority of Sub patients for whom Suboxone is "not enough" of an aid to help pull them out of active addiction. Yet I don't hear anyone suggesting they look at other options. You bitch and moan about addicts being manipulative, conniving and dishonest yet expect them to continue taking a drug that clearly isn't helping them grow out of their behaviour. Perhaps these addicts for whom Suboxone isn't enough would be better off trying methadone?
Old 08-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Anonymous

Not reporting their income, stealing and prostitution are ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter if I think its unfair or not, its illegal. That wasn't even the question I was curious about since I thought it was so obvious.

And I understand the disease of addiction. I've taken it upon myself to further my education on this disease every chance I get. I get it. I'm not speaking disparingly, I'm speaking the truth. Unfortunately, the disease of addiction is not pretty so don't try to make it that way ok? You want to come on here and spit out the truth, lets do it. As for focusing on the small population of patients Suboxone doesn't work for, I don't think so. I have conversations with my physicians often about patients unsuccessfully trying Suboxone. And it is usually their disease preventing them establish some kind of recovery at that point. They do need higher levels of care if their disease is not ready for treatment in an outpatient setting.

And if you knew much about addiction you would know patients don't "grow out of" their behaviors- they recover from their disease. Maybe it is you that really needs some education. If you really are a Suboxone patient, maybe you need to look for a new treatment provider that will help you a little more.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

And if you knew much about addiction you would know patients don't "grow out of" their behaviors- they recover from their disease. Maybe it is you that really needs some education. If you really are a Suboxone patient, maybe you need to look for a new treatment provider that will help you a little more.
Recovery = growth. Innit?
Old 08-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Anonymous

clearly, above post, you are mental. free service for you down at county. Get movin, chump
Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

I'm on suboxone film and came on here to research the stock rb.But you morons getting angry at the people that have advanced addiction medicine 10 fold should be ashamed. would you worry if your job was in jeopardy. I would like to thank all that have worked on this miracle tool towards getting sober.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Anonymous

Nervous Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Suboxone is not a miracle. It's a medication. It's a recovery adjunct. If a person isn't working on their recovery, they'll relapse whether or not their on Suboxone.

If there's anything that should take the credit for the miracle of you being clean, it is yourself. Suboxone has just helped you along the way.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Suboxone is not a miracle. It's a medication. It's a recovery adjunct. If a person isn't working on their recovery, they'll relapse whether or not their on Suboxone.

If there's anything that should take the credit for the miracle of you being clean, it is yourself. Suboxone has just helped you along the way.
The poster didn't say it was a miracle...it was a "miracle tool towards getting sober" which is basically the short version of what you just restated. But thanks for the lesson
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Anonymous

oh you know those trolls, anything to get a rise out of ya and they hate it when a patient has something good to say, let alone refers to your product as causing miracles in their lives. Fact is, I've had a number of people come up to me over the years and tell me if it weren't for this med, they would be dead by now.If a troll here hasa problem with that or with a person calling having their lives saved a miracle, they have more than just a little problem. They are raging fanatics who will squeal about anything and everything positive said about any med, other than theirs or their treatment probgram.

You Troll, are one miserable sniveling petty pathetic Vulcan.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Anonymous

Vulcan!!! That's definitely not one I'm gunna put in my lil blue book of trolling insults worth recycling.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how any medication can be called a miracle. It's science. Buprenorphine is an opioid. Buprenorphine keeps the receptors calm like a nicotine patch does for those who are quitting smoking. I don't see how such a thing can be called a miracle?

If RB created a medication that cured addiction, or vaccinated against addiction, something that actually undid the damage to the brain's opioid system rather than sustaining it and giving it its daily fix of opioids... Then I'd willingly get down on my hands and knees and worship you all.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Anonymous

Thanks for confirming just how sorry you are. A sorry excuse for a human being. Jackass is really way to kind a word for you, but right now, thats what I'm envisioning you look like, the rear end of course.

AP has it right, you are one sniveling pathetic whacko
Old 09-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Anonymous

Party Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Thanks post #37 for speaking the truth. When Methadone arrived everyone said it was a miracle too. Ignorance it bliss....getting off the Bup is not bliss.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:31 AM
Anonymous

Talking Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

AP, you apparently are having difficulty following this conversation. It is not about getting off Bup, stoopid.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Anonymous

Angry Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

as for people who are self employed and have no medical ins. we are screwed cause if you are not a preg woman or elderly then you dont qualify for any assistance and if you people who make the drug and are serious about helping addicts you would have a more affordable solution cause the prices now are crazy it cost more to quit than it does to just buy opiates off the street and i dont care how you look at it something is really wrong with that picture
Old 10-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
as for people who are self employed and have no medical ins. we are screwed cause if you are not a preg woman or elderly then you dont qualify for any assistance and if you people who make the drug and are serious about helping addicts you would have a more affordable solution cause the prices now are crazy it cost more to quit than it does to just buy opiates off the street and i dont care how you look at it something is really wrong with that picture
bullshit
Old 10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Anonymous

I call bullshit too. Unfortunately, this disease requires a lot of investment on every level. The highest expense cost is the docs only accepting cash payments. That is who you should really have your complaints with.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Anonymous

Well if your self employed and you could afford to support a daily illicit habit, I would imagine that getting into treatment would allow you to focus on your business or whatever you do to be self employed and generate more income? Im sure it would be quite hard to run your own business while high? And to compare buying drugs off the street to treatment tells me you still don't get that is illegal.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Anonymous

Well, first off I don't know that I would say that people who are using opioids to the point that they are addicted are what you would call 'high' all the time. Eventually the euphoric and intoxicant effects of the drug wane, doses stabilize, and people just feed their habit.

The issue is that making that initial step to get into treatment to begin with is not easy. Even if somebody is making a decent amount of money, they are usually seeing it leave their hands before the day is over due to their normal operating expenses in conjunction with the heavy price of the illicit drugs. So while somebody might one day say, 'hey I need to get off my butt and get some treatment,' it can takes weeks, or possibly even months, to find a doctor. If during that time you have one bad week, no make that one bad day, of business, you're going to 'fall behind' in a serious way, and given that you need the drugs to make it to work at all(along with the addiction itself pressing you to use), you're going to prioritize the illicit drugs under the rationalization that you might be left detoxing during a time when you need to be hustling to make the rent money if you don't.

So while you might have had the money last week, there's no guarantee you'll have it by the time the doctor's appointment rolls around. It's a day to day 'lifestyle' that is taken on, even 'high functioning' addicts are prone to stumble at any moment and fall off the barge.

However, that's getting off topic.

The thing here is that a generic alternative, while a bad thing for RB, would result in lower prices of treatment and thus make it easier for addicts of all socioeconomic statuses and backgrounds to partake of it. This is a far cry from demanding 'free' treatment from 'welfare.' I am truly not sure how the patent benefits the consumers of this product one bit.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 AM
Anonymous

All you BR heads should be worried about losing your jobs, or at least coming up with a more competitive price for your medication. BioDelivery Systems is applying for FDA approval quarter 2 of this year. Should ease the pain on my, and fellow recovering addicts pocketbooks.

FYI, I'm a college student graduating in March and an Army veteran. Been on Suboxone for almost ten years. Saved my life but is killing me financially. I'd love proof of that "90% of patients are insured" nonsense.

You speak of getting the price down but still making money, and how that's business. Well, in business competition is best for the consumer. Took a while but God bless the free market.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Anonymous

Medicine is never going to be free nor has it been. Nor should it be! We all pay for it, yes all of us. A vet with no ins.? No tricare,vhc nothing? If there is truth here, you can usually get a free pharmacy benefit card at your local pharmacy to help with cost of meds. Not sure what the % is, but something is better than nothing. Not making light of your ten years, that is a huge. Field employees have nada to do with price. Itís a for profit industry. And it should be. People bitch about the price of every medicine. Just like they do gas and cigs. However there has never been a valid reason for it being free. Besides the reason, Iím on it, Hard to afford, itís not fair and the list goes on. If the average person stopped smoking or cut the habit in half how much money in the pocket? Stopped paying for the premium cell phone and plan (yeah right), donít get premium cable, or that mac and the list goes on. There is a shift in priorities of the things we want vs. the things we need.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Medicine is never going to be free nor has it been. Nor should it be! We all pay for it, yes all of us. A vet with no ins.? No tricare,vhc nothing? If there is truth here, you can usually get a free pharmacy benefit card at your local pharmacy to help with cost of meds. Not sure what the % is, but something is better than nothing. Not making light of your ten years, that is a huge. Field employees have nada to do with price. Itís a for profit industry. And it should be. People bitch about the price of every medicine. Just like they do gas and cigs. However there has never been a valid reason for it being free. Besides the reason, Iím on it, Hard to afford, itís not fair and the list goes on. If the average person stopped smoking or cut the habit in half how much money in the pocket? Stopped paying for the premium cell phone and plan (yeah right), donít get premium cable, or that mac and the list goes on. There is a shift in priorities of the things we want vs. the things we need.
I rarely post but I have to say that I agree with "most" of this post. Especially priority part well stated.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Very well said. I have walked in to many offices to speak with my docs, and have seen Suboxone patients waiting...SO MANY have iphones and are playing on the internet while waiting, or they are outside as I walk in, smoking cigs. You complain about the price of Suboxone, but can't drop that big data plan? Can't quit that $6 pack a day (that's $180) smoking habit? It's our entitlement society. No one wants to have to actually PAY for what they NEED. They'll pay all day for what they WANT. Well, my friends, Suboxone is what you NEED to stay clean, not an iphone with unlimited data, or cigarettes.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 AM
RecoveredAddict

Banghead Re: SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Suboxone is what you need to stay clean? You have to be kidding. Just because Suboxone is a partial agonist and the drug addict doesn't feel as high doesn't mean that they are clean. Many people on Suboxone eventually see what it is, just another drug to replace their former drug of choice. They need it to get out of bed in the morning. How is this different from the heroin addict who needs to dose before walking to the store for a pack of cigarettes? The fact that buprenorphine has such a long half life is what really causes the harm. You guys are worried about losing your job at RB but seem honestly ignorant of how the drug that provdes your income works. The difference between someone who uses oxycontin or heroin and someone that uses suboxone is the fact that when on subs you are CONSTANTLY high. It has what a 36 hour half life? Your prescribed a dose a day so your brain is NEVER functioning without bupe. It varies from person to person but eventually most see the day when they are feeling like shit. Chronic fatigue, a lack of motivation, and a general fog are common in long term users. This is caused by a combination of decreased neurotransmitter production and temporary shut down of specific receptor sites. Because of the long half life and the fact that someone who is prescribed suboxone always has bupe in their system the period of withdrawals is way longer than with other drugs and post acute withdrawal symptom is longer and more common.

You talk about this drug like it is saving addicts. I have a friend who started on the sub program recently and he messaged me tonight asking where to get subs. Said his brother took his last tab. I told him "No , not only do I not know anyone who sells but I wold not tell you if I did. The shit is horrible for you and I told you not to start the program...." This person wasn't even anything close to a full blown addict before starting the program. I recieved a text a few hours later stating that his dad had a heart attack and he was in the hospital. He kept bringing up the necessity of a sub so I called the hospital.. Guess what.. His father didn't have a heart attack. He was trying to get me to feel sympathetic for him so I would support his addiction. Does this not sound like a typical addict to you?

I have watched too many friends get on the sub program with full intentions of kicking drugs completely only to be in the exact same position 2,4,5 years later. The fact that doctors are prescribing 8 mgs let alone 16+ is mind blowing! There is no reason! Done explaining things for now. Research the ceiling effect if you care to learn.

I am a 24 year old recovered addict. I was easily one of the smartest kids in my school and it is very unfortunate that I made the decisions I did. Where I live addiction is very common in the younger generations (~15-25). As a user of 6 years I only saw heroin in town once and only heard of it around 2-3 times. Meth isn't an issue here.. All pharmecuticals. The industy you work for is destroying people and it is a shame that money and greed have made this world, especially this nation, what it has. I understand you guys being worried about losing your jobs. I can even understand you feeling satisfied because you obtained a job making big bucks. Unfortunately being the big winner isn't what should be important in this world, it should be helping out your fellow man and truly contributing to society for the greater good. We are all human, we are all the same. The fact that you can look at the drug addicts you are supposed to be helping and talk about their life filled with crime and whatnot breaks my heart. I have found that most people have a reason for being the way they are, and this especially rings true for addicts. While there are people out there who do overcome the odds, do escape the rough neighborhood where they grew up or the abusive parent they were born with without major issues, most do not.

Do you guys still not know the deal with your job? I find it pretty funny that a 24 year old completely uninvolved with RB seems to know more about the companies future than its own employees. I will tell you if need be, as for now I need to get some sleep.

Please, try to love your fellow humans. If anyone would like to actually read firsthand accounts of the bad side of subs I will gladly direct you to the website. I am not going to put it out there so you can insult people who are fighting to get clean, fighting for their lives. Yes, I was on suboxone myself. Was it bupe that got me clean? Not hardly, another substance is never the answer to a drug addiction. I wish you all the best.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: