for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Eisai
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Belviq

So will Lonnel be patient number 1? He could use it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

What's funny is all the Japanese congratulating Lonel like he was responsible. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

LC was the one who initiated the discussion with Arena. LC save PC sales team with this one. We will not doubt you again - oh great one. He has the black magic touch.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
LC was the one who initiated the discussion with Arena. LC save PC sales team with this one. We will not doubt you again - oh great one. He has the black magic touch.
Again how much $ has it brought Eisai?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Again how much $ has it brought Eisai?
Dip shit it will bring hundreds of millions in the coming years.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Initial analysis was above $2 billion as the only fda approved diet pill. Given the number of obese patients in America. This number did not include global; obviously the number is small. The potential Canadian market can be considerable, but was not inclusive of analysis.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Initial analysis was above $2 billion as the only fda approved diet pill. Given the number of obese patients in America. This number did not include global; obviously the number is small. The potential Canadian market can be considerable, but was not inclusive of analysis.
The street disagrees with that numbwr due to the "cash pay" model as this drug will not be covered by insurance.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Belviq

It's great news for Eisai employees left that Lorcaserin was approved. Congratulations!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It's great news for Eisai employees left that Lorcaserin was approved. Congratulations!
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: Belviq

So when is the launch? Since this not likely to qualify for most managed plans what is the math on this? How many Twinkie over loaders are there in the US vs. people with a true obesity problem that has nothing to do with the overactive saliva gland? Most obesity in the US has to do with the inability to keep hands off the refrig. handle and the constant freight train of delivery boys from the various pizza and wings joints. When I travel abroad I do not see masses of waddling sweat grunters. When I land back in the States, it’s like some kind of science fiction movie where hogs are on two feet minus the little curly tail and somewhat shorter snouts. Obviously this is "the market" but how many can or will pay with the entitlement mentality? How much bucks is a year of treatment for a potential 5% loss of blubber?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Again how much $ has it brought Eisai?
Are you Stupid or something? Really? Are you retarded? Or are you a pretty little 25 y.o. with nice tits and ass that really has no clue about things other than what what lacey bra will get your doctors attention as they snorckle your chest. God- This is a dumb thing you asked!!??
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The street disagrees with that numbwr due to the "cash pay" model as this drug will not be covered by insurance.
Here's the next stupid thing on this board today. MCO's won't pay ??? You stupid or something?? They are already paying - paying for CV disease, paying for Osteo-RA implications, Paying for Diabetes II and all the associated risks here... One thing the bean counters at the payers/MCO's are not is stupid --- They know where they can save some money. If even 75% of their obese insured.. lost 10 lbs - They would save billions! Hell yeah they will pay for it! AND IF THEY DON'T -- PATIENTS WILL PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES - Doubt me??? Patients are already spending over 10 BILLION a Year on Weight Loss gimmicks OUT OF POCKET!! Wake up America!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Great news for the company, but what about all the PC reps? What's this town hall mtg for? OB message on Monday seemed like there will be layoffs even if approval.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So when is the launch? Since this not likely to qualify for most managed plans what is the math on this? How many Twinkie over loaders are there in the US vs. people with a true obesity problem that has nothing to do with the overactive saliva gland? Most obesity in the US has to do with the inability to keep hands off the refrig. handle and the constant freight train of delivery boys from the various pizza and wings joints. When I travel abroad I do not see masses of waddling sweat grunters. When I land back in the States, it’s like some kind of science fiction movie where hogs are on two feet minus the little curly tail and somewhat shorter snouts. Obviously this is "the market" but how many can or will pay with the entitlement mentality? How much bucks is a year of treatment for a potential 5% loss of blubber?
Okay --- You know enough to ask stupid questions-- but you clearly are asking rhetorically... you know all the answers - right?? Here's an idea, if you don't think this drug can be sold --- leave your position and stop being a critical-cynical passive aggressive. You clearly will not succeed and want this to be someone else's fault! Just go away ---
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Good luck with the scheduling with DEA!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

when do we start training on this product?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
when do we start training on this product?
By October, when new PC reps are hired to the team.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
By October, when new PC reps are hired to the team.
What new pc reps? You mean contract?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
By October, when new PC reps are hired to the team.
What new pc reps? You mean contract?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are you Stupid or something? Really? Are you retarded? Or are you a pretty little 25 y.o. with nice tits and ass that really has no clue about things other than what what lacey bra will get your doctors attention as they snorckle your chest. God- This is a dumb thing you asked!!??
Were you getting an erection as you wrote your post?

Another Friday night jerking off to internet porn, huh loser!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Okay --- You know enough to ask stupid questions-- but you clearly are asking rhetorically... you know all the answers - right?? Here's an idea, if you don't think this drug can be sold --- leave your position and stop being a critical-cynical passive aggressive. You clearly will not succeed and want this to be someone else's fault! Just go away ---
Really, what are the stupid questions? You did not dispute anything I stated. You react like an errand boy who is all about profit and absent of conscience and purposely ignorant of the fat American fat reality. This is all about profit and zero about hhc, just like 23. I am sure it can be sold, like I said whats the math on this bright boy? The is zero cynical in what I have said, some people just can't handle the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Here's the next stupid thing on this board today. MCO's won't pay ??? You stupid or something?? They are already paying - paying for CV disease, paying for Osteo-RA implications, Paying for Diabetes II and all the associated risks here... One thing the bean counters at the payers/MCO's are not is stupid --- They know where they can save some money. If even 75% of their obese insured.. lost 10 lbs - They would save billions! Hell yeah they will pay for it! AND IF THEY DON'T -- PATIENTS WILL PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES - Doubt me??? Patients are already spending over 10 BILLION a Year on Weight Loss gimmicks OUT OF POCKET!! Wake up America!!
Wow! Are you drinking koolaid! This drug will end up like the rest of them , a failure. MCO wont pay or wll have a very high copay.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow! Are you drinking koolaid! This drug will end up like the rest of them , a failure. MCO wont pay or wll have a very high copay.
Right. There will be a high copayment until there are outcomes data. I want too see the geniuses at Eisai pull that one off. Sorry, but Eisai has a stronger record of failure than success.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Sorry, but Eisai has a stronger record of failure than succes.
Can't argue with you there!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Really, what are the stupid questions? You did not dispute anything I stated. You react like an errand boy who is all about profit and absent of conscience and purposely ignorant of the fat American fat reality. This is all about profit and zero about hhc, just like 23. I am sure it can be sold, like I said whats the math on this bright boy? The is zero cynical in what I have said, some people just can't handle the truth.
Errand Boy-- What a lame attempt to employ an Apocalypse Now line...You are far to young and clearly too stupid to pull this off with any poetic accuracy. Just stick to your asking stupid, tangentical questions. And- Please do go get another job, you were not cut out for this one. Something like making my f-ing coffee or better yet movie buff-- go get your shine box!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Were you getting an erection as you wrote your post?

Another Friday night jerking off to internet porn, huh loser!
Yeah...I get worked up whenever I encounter one of the brainless, idiots who continue to ruin this industry while thinking of themselves as a "sales person." A Pharmaceutical SALES person does not get wrapped around the axle about all the potential problems and possible hang-ups and far-flung reasons why the drug they are paid to sell will be unsellable. That's what the failures and insecure drug whores do as they prepare to go and agree with all the reasons they hear from their accounts they simply can't write the drug for their patients. Then they look around and criticize the company for their failure, their manager for being mean, their MCO's for not having a new agent on Tier-1..blah-blah-blah. Same ol shit different day. Sorry if the nice tits and ass and empty-head reference hits to close to home. As far as my erection, don't flatter yourself sweet cheeks! --- You couldn't handle "the truth"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yeah...I get worked up whenever I encounter one of the brainless, idiots who continue to ruin this industry while thinking of themselves as a "sales person." A Pharmaceutical SALES person does not get wrapped around the axle about all the potential problems and possible hang-ups and far-flung reasons why the drug they are paid to sell will be unsellable. That's what the failures and insecure drug whores do as they prepare to go and agree with all the reasons they hear from their accounts they simply can't write the drug for their patients. Then they look around and criticize the company for their failure, their manager for being mean, their MCO's for not having a new agent on Tier-1..blah-blah-blah. Same ol shit different day. Sorry if the nice tits and ass and empty-head reference hits to close to home. As far as my erection, don't flatter yourself sweet cheeks! --- You couldn't handle "the truth"
That may have been the stupidest thing written on here in a long time
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

No, I don't think so post#27. I believe he owned you pretty fair and square. I think you really don't have a comeback to what #26 said to you because - frankly, he is getting the wood on the ball. I think he hurt your feelings and now you're mad. Sorry,
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
No, I don't think so post#27. I believe he owned you pretty fair and square. I think you really don't have a comeback to what #26 said to you because - frankly, he is getting the wood on the ball. I think he hurt your feelings and now you're mad. Sorry,
His post was just a rambling of bad clichés and goofy sayings, all of which did nothing to make his disjointed point. That why it was stupid, dummy.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Belviq

NOT STUPID AT ALL... ANSWER THE QUESTION BC I WANT TO SEE YR BRAIN WORKING..HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are you Stupid or something? Really? Are you retarded? Or are you a pretty little 25 y.o. with nice tits and ass that really has no clue about things other than what what lacey bra will get your doctors attention as they snorckle your chest. God- This is a dumb thing you asked!!??
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Notworthy Re: Belviq

Agreed with you!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
No, I don't think so post#27. I believe he owned you pretty fair and square. I think you really don't have a comeback to what #26 said to you because - frankly, he is getting the wood on the ball. I think he hurt your feelings and now you're mad. Sorry,
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Eisai needs to include ANGER management on health benefits!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Agreed with you!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Errand Boy-- What a lame attempt to employ an Apocalypse Now line...You are far to young and clearly too stupid to pull this off with any poetic accuracy. Just stick to your asking stupid, tangentical questions. And- Please do go get another job, you were not cut out for this one. Something like making my f-ing coffee or better yet movie buff-- go get your shine box!
You have now failed twice. Still no serious response to the question" what is the math". Failure to address and attack is clear evidence of an empty storefront. To recall and assign that line from a 1979 film tells us how much time you are spending in mom's basement with the VHS machine. So what is the math? Last chance before your credibility is completely shot. A response of attack will just say what a punk you are.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

http://news.yahoo.com/arena-transfer...--finance.html
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Sounds like FC wins a huge comeback!!! Can't say I'm surprised.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Sounds like FC wins a huge comeback!!! Can't say I'm surprised.
We will survive!!!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
We will survive!!!
But still be the bottom of the barrel. Enjoy mediocrity.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
But still be the bottom of the barrel. Enjoy mediocrity.
Mediocrity and a few more years of employment in a cushy job is no problem. Thanks for the well wishes!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Who in marketing is leading this brand?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Who in marketing is leading this brand?
Joe Mamma
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Who in marketing is leading this brand?
Aloxi guy Sumant.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Aloxi guy Sumant.
Oh good, it is the MAYOR. He does need to lose 20 pounds.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-31-2012, 10:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

the mayor is a big phony. he fakes everything - from his hair color to his market ability. good luck
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Oh good, it is the MAYOR. He does need to lose 20 pounds.
Well Onc is glad he's gone
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well Onc is glad he's gone
Honestly, where does Eisai find these rejects?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Honestly, where does Eisai find these rejects?
Eisai advertises job postings in "Pharma Reject Weekly". Apparently, there is a never-ending supply.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Eisai advertises job postings in "Pharma Reject Weekly". Apparently, there is a never-ending supply.
SI señor. "What YOU WANT is too maximize market share in the hospital for Aloxi." LOL. This guy is so clueless. Perfect fit for that reject drug.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
SI señor. "What YOU WANT is too maximize market share in the hospital for Aloxi." LOL. This guy is so clueless. Perfect fit for that reject drug.
" What YOU WANT is too strive for superior excellence."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Oh good, it is the MAYOR. He does need to lose 20 pounds.
Your both retarded. The mayor was on dac not aloxi. Sumant is on the brand but most junior member of the team.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Belviq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Your both retarded. The mayor was on dac not aloxi. Sumant is on the brand but most junior member of the team.
Ha. Onc. People are stupid
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.