» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Eisai
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eisai Anonymous board for Eisai.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Anonymous

Default Belviq Sales Force

I would love to join this company just to seel Belviq! Who knows how to get in and when they are expanding for the launch of this drug?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Belviq Sales Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I would love to join this company just to seel Belviq! Who knows how to get in and when they are expanding for the launch of this drug?
I want to SELL it too!!!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Anonymous

Me three!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Me three!
Enjoy working on the Island of Misfit Toys!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Anonymous

Heard this company has a infamous reputation with fantastic leaderships in sales and HQ. Employees have the upmost integrity and professionalism. This is an up and coming company. Where can we send resumes to be an Eisian?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Anonymous

Make sure to highlight any volunteer work you do.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Heard this company has a infamous reputation with fantastic leaderships in sales and HQ. Employees have the upmost integrity and professionalism. This is an up and coming company. Where can we send resumes to be an Eisian?
Now that is funny!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Make sure to highlight any volunteer work you do.
What qualifies as volunteer work?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What qualifies as volunteer work?
Hhc baby!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Are you black and have no experience? You're hired!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Anonymous

Come on! I just want to sell the blockbuster drug!!!! Someone give me the skinny on when they will be exanding... I already own the arena stock which went throiugh the roof on approval of Belviq! Love those risky biotech's... lots a crapload now its back...but really... it's a good market.. who wants in?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Come on! I just want to sell the blockbuster drug!!!! Someone give me the skinny on when they will be exanding... I already own the arena stock which went throiugh the roof on approval of Belviq! Love those risky biotech's... lots a crapload now its back...but really... it's a good market.. who wants in?
Well it looks like you will have to go work for GSK.....
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Anonymous

http://www.chicagonow.com/get-fit-ch...-bad-bad-idea/

Read this!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes! And I speaks fine too!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Senior management material.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Anonymous

I would also love to join the sales force as I am out of work.
I think the obesity market is a growing "huge" field.
No pun intended.

Congratulations to the person who cashed in on the stock.
I missed the boat "just barely" on that one.

question?
Does anyone think the Vivus drug will be approved on the 17th of July?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No pun

question?
market doesn't seem to think so today.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Anonymous

the stock price keeps going up and down for vivus so i'm not sure if it going to get approved.
the analysts are positive it will but the safety data on the product might draw it back.

what company will be hiring the sales force for this drug?

arena, eisai, pdi or will the company get bought out?
Old 07-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
the stock price keeps going up and down for vivus so i'm not sure if it going to get approved.
the analysts are positive it will but the safety data on the product might draw it back.

what company will be hiring the sales force for this drug?

arena, eisai, pdi or will the company get bought out?
You should call the company and find out. They usually have a template message.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No pun intended.

Congratulations to the person who cashed in on the stock.
I missed the boat "just barely" on that one.

question?
I also heard about this recent approval as well. Information on the Internet is that this company is great place to work. Company is a well run family business. Employees are well respected and the leaders have great integrity.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you want the "Skinny" you might want to sell for the competitor. Not only are they launching before us but they are using a combo drug that is already widely used and twice (yes, read the studies) as effective as Eisai's.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I also heard about this recent approval as well. Information on the Internet is that this company is great place to work. Company is a well run family business. Employees are well respected and the leaders have great integrity.
This wasnt meant to be a serious post was it? Either way, it had me DYING!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you want the "Skinny" you might want to sell for the competitor. Not only are they launching before us but they are using a combo drug that is already widely used and twice (yes, read the studies) as effective as Eisai's.
I think you are TRYING to stir the sh-t. You seem intelligent enough to string words together... but no one could unintentionally be this wrong. They're launching before us? Really? You know this how? VVUS can't even produce wnough right now to bring to market- they are sooo unprepared to launch. At least make an effort to get informed smarty-pants
Old 07-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Anonymous

Vivus will launch first. It will be 2013 before DEA signs off.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Vivus will launch first. It will be 2013 before DEA signs off.
You are a complete idiot - One because you are so ridiculously wrong on this fact. Second because you completely overlook the reality the DEA is going to have to schedule VVUS's drug as well... And they're behind ARNA in line so to speak. What a dipshit
Old 08-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Anonymous

http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/ca...viq/2012-07-18
Old 08-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You are a complete idiot - One because you are so ridiculously wrong on this fact. Second because you completely overlook the reality the DEA is going to have to schedule VVUS's drug as well... And they're behind ARNA in line so to speak. What a dipshit
you are stupid! No they don't have to schedule their drug. It consists of 2 generic drugs that have already been approved, marketed etc. They do not have to go through scheduling. They will go to market 1st. Get your shit straight!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Anonymous

No !! You are Stupid... And your Vagina stinks - pew
Old 08-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
you are stupid! No they don't have to schedule their drug. It consists of 2 generic drugs that have already been approved, marketed etc. They do not have to go through scheduling. They will go to market 1st. Get your shit straight!
This poster is right. Sorry you have to argue with the idiots at Eisai. It is the least tenured and knowledgeable sales force in pharma - top to bottom. They literally donít know what they donít knowÖ
Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Anonymous

Don't worry our superior marketing team will resolve
any deficiency with the product.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Anonymous

Reading through your thread I hate to say it but VVUS's drug is already considered a Schedule IV drug. The reason it doesn't have to go through the process is because it is not a new or novel drug as Belviq is.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Reading through your thread I hate to say it but VVUS's drug is already considered a Schedule IV drug. The reason it doesn't have to go through the process is because it is not a new or novel drug as Belviq is.
You knew what I meant ass wipe! What did your momma not pat your ass enough as a child and now you have the need to prove what a know it all A-hole you really are!
Old 08-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think you are TRYING to stir the sh-t. You seem intelligent enough to string words together... but no one could unintentionally be this wrong. They're launching before us? Really? You know this how? VVUS can't even produce wnough right now to bring to market- they are sooo unprepared to launch. At least make an effort to get informed smarty-pants
Enjoy your fantasy world Walt!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Anonymous

Reading thru here --- I am not filled with confidence at the level of intelligence I sense from you Eisai Reps. Try and pull your heads outta your arse's prior to talking with your physicians about Belviq. You only get one chance to launch a drug like this....Don't screw the pooch!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Reading thru here --- I am not filled with confidence at the level of intelligence I sense from you Eisai Reps. Try and pull your heads outta your arse's prior to talking with your physicians about Belviq. You only get one chance to launch a drug like this....Don't screw the pooch!
Watch the stock market...the drug is a dog...
Old 08-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes. One chance t launch and look at the braintrusts they've assembled to lead.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Belviq Sales Force

Quote:
Yes. One chance t launch and look at the braintrusts they've assembled to lead.
Just got word from the top, we are hiring sales force for Belviq. It will be based on expected formulary reinbursment, therfore there will be 2 rep positions, one for Beverly Hills and the other for South Beach.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Anonymous

Where is the launch meeting?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Belviq Sales Force

Quote:
In the snack isle, next to the Twinkees display
Old 08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just got word from the top, we are hiring sales force for Belviq. It will be based on expected formulary reinbursment, therfore there will be 2 rep positions, one for Beverly Hills and the other for South Beach.
Will the positions be posted soon? Thanks.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Watch the stock market...the drug is a dog...
Now here is a brilliant statement. Yes - by all means, take your clinical queues as to how effective and successful a novel new treatment is by watching what the street has to say via stock price before a drug is even commercialized. This made me comment made me a puke a little. Seriously, this is just ignorant. Stock prices used to say something about the value of a company and it's products -- they still do over time. But hey dipshit, Arena/Eisai have not even put drug on the shelf yet. Ya may wanna just ratchet this stupidity back until 6 months post commercialization. And trust me when I say, The stock price will be VERY different then! If you understand the market trader-boy...you know I am right in my criticism of your knee-jerk snapshot
Old 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Belviq Sales Force

Quote:
Eisai is pulling out all the stops for this one. It will be hosted in the home of Kentucky Fried Chicken - The Bluegrass state of Kentucky. Booooyyaaa!
Old 08-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Eisai is pulling out all the stops for this one. It will be hosted in the home of Kentucky Fried Chicken - The Bluegrass state of Kentucky. Booooyyaaa!
I thought for sure there are more obese people in Georgia than in Kentucky.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Now here is a brilliant statement. Yes - by all means, take your clinical queues as to how effective and successful a novel new treatment is by watching what the street has to say via stock price before a drug is even commercialized. This made me comment made me a puke a little. Seriously, this is just ignorant. Stock prices used to say something about the value of a company and it's products -- they still do over time. But hey dipshit, Arena/Eisai have not even put drug on the shelf yet. Ya may wanna just ratchet this stupidity back until 6 months post commercialization. And trust me when I say, The stock price will be VERY different then! If you understand the market trader-boy...you know I am right in my criticism of your knee-jerk snapshot
Yawn........
Old 08-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Anonymous

Kentucky is also the home of Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and Long John Silvers.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I thought for sure there are more obese people in Georgia than in Kentucky.
Both of these states are full of fat ass red necks! Hopefully, they have teeth to eat the fried chickens.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I took my clinical queues from the minimal weight loss from the clinical trial vs. the anticipated cost vs. the AEís! The analyst viewed it the same way I did and since you do not seem all that astute in the investment world, the analysts employ physician KOLís to give guidance on things like this. The market seems to agree and as the old saying goes, ďThe Street always knows firstĒ. Also this is not a kneejerk reaction. The kneejerk reaction was the buy up to $13.50, then the smart money read what the medical community and the analyst were saying and they sold off. The only reason it is holding in the $7sí is in all likelihood ARNA will be bought out soon, with Pfizer being the lead candidate as of yesterday.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Anonymous

Wow! This guys is really smart. I'm going to listen to him. He sounds like he really understands Wall Street. He sounds like He really knows all the clinical data. He sounds like he really has his mind wrapped around the clinical science. I n fact, I'm just going to do what this guys says because He sounds so smart. I'm going to sell my Arena stock and start shorting the stock like he says. In fact, I'm going to short it alot. In fact, I'll use all the money I make selling the stock to short it and do what this guy says - cause he sounds so sure of himself and smart. I wish I knew who he was, I just give him all my money to manage because he's probably really good with managing money. He must be because he's so smart
Old 08-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wow! This guys is really smart. I'm going to listen to him. He sounds like he really understands Wall Street. He sounds like He really knows all the clinical data. He sounds like he really has his mind wrapped around the clinical science. I n fact, I'm just going to do what this guys says because He sounds so smart. I'm going to sell my Arena stock and start shorting the stock like he says. In fact, I'm going to short it alot. In fact, I'll use all the money I make selling the stock to short it and do what this guy says - cause he sounds so sure of himself and smart. I wish I knew who he was, I just give him all my money to manage because he's probably really good with managing money. He must be because he's so smart
Ya missed the shorts dummy. And Iím guessing you didnít make any real money on ARNA since if you sold already you are taking a bath in STCG and left 50% of your earnings on the table to Uncle Sam. So considering you seem to have very little concept on how any of this works. Do this. Hang on to whatever ARNA shares you have, and wait for the buyout which is coming soon. Pray for a $17 share price, but know this Eisai will not be selling this drug.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ya missed the shorts dummy. And Iím guessing you didnít make any real money on ARNA since if you sold already you are taking a bath in STCG and left 50% of your earnings on the table to Uncle Sam. So considering you seem to have very little concept on how any of this works. Do this. Hang on to whatever ARNA shares you have, and wait for the buyout which is coming soon. Pray for a $17 share price, but know this Eisai will not be selling this drug.
Why are you trying to incite fear? This industry is already dismantling. Now shut that pie hole!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: