Watson Files ANDA for generic Xopenex HFA

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XOPENEX® Inhalation Solution* – August 20, 2012**
    • XOPENEX HFA® – last patent expires in 2024
    • LUNESTA® – Qtr3 2014; assumes patent-term and pediatric
    extensions
    • BROVANA® – last patent expires 2021
    • OMNARIS® Nasal Spray – composition of matter patent expires in
    October 2017; last patent expires October 2020
    • ALVESCO® HFA – composition of matter expires in October 2017;
    last patent expires May 2018
    • STEDESA™ – patent-term extension could take composition of
    matter patent to late 2018/early 2019; additional patent applications

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The company’s patient expires in March." I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that our little Miss Susan Todd at the Star Ledger isn't the best source of credible information since she doesn't know the difference between a "patient" and a "patent."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"the patient on Xopenox expires in March. That would count as a pretty bad adverse event for the makers of Xopenox. Good thing we sell
    xopenex

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Sunovion, which was created in 2010 by the merger of Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma and Spracor"
    LOL, and apparently DSP bought "Spracor", not Sepracor. Who is this chick writing and does she proofread!!!???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get your panties all in a wad. This means we will countersue, and Hatch-Waxman will kick in, meaning 30 more months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact this is all news to you people is why you are in pahrma sales. For the vast majority of people with half a brain this was speculated and mentioned many times by analysts for both companies as well as just plain "industry standard" Why the OP took the time to post such a basic piece of information is mind boggling. Why don't you post that the sun will set sometime today as well?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in.......... The forecast for tonight: Dark!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a little mistake- what a jackass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a Moon in some shape or form!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op posted it same day as article. If you knew all about this, and it is old information to you, why didn't YOU post it a long time ago. I know you troll this board regularly, so no excuses.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dummy read my post above. Why would I post something that is stated several times by several sources over the past year. You are too dumb to know this is INDUSTRY STANDARD as well as it has been asked by analysts on BOTH companies calls to the street a handful of times over the last 12 months.

I did not post this for the SAME reason I did not post Lunesta is going to go for a Peds extension to maximize the patent or post once the patent expires X company Z company and D company will all file early to make generics of Lunesta. We already know this will happen around tis ti,me and will not be breaking news. You, and the OP (who are same person who is posting above) are too dumb to know any of this!