» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Dey
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dey Anonymous board for Dey

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Anonymous

Default Auvi-Q

Thoughts???
Old 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Auvi-Q

Who is now managing Epipen.....Hope they are geared to take on Auvi
Old 09-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thoughts???
New products are flopping right now. Dr's don't want to mess with them and the MC coverage is not very good. I would be shocked if it takes off.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Anonymous

But I bet they have DVDs before we do. Lmao
Old 09-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Anonymous

If they did their homework and launch into Allergists and PCPs, they will hurt EpiPen. The market has been begging for a smaller, more intutitive device for years yet all EpiPen did was make a bigger device. Oh, I forgot it fits well in your hand and has needle protection - for all those times when you actually do use it - not! Beware - this is not another TwinJect. I look for them to take at least 20-25% by the end of year 1.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Anonymous

20-25% share by the end of the year? This is either a hopeful Sanofi rep or you have been drinking a little too much. You have no idea the cost or manged care coverage.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Anonymous

Party Re: Auvi-Q

Good luck
Old 02-26-2013, 02:53 PM
new user

Seems like Auvi-Q is more successful than initially thought. Judging from the blogosphere and initial reports, a home run for Sanofi.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodAllergies12 View Post
Seems like Auvi-Q is more successful than initially thought. Judging from the blogosphere and initial reports, a home run for Sanofi.
Well Food Allergies12. I see you have posted both here and on Sanofi page and no one on either page seems to agree with your assessment. Enjoy the kool-aid
Old 02-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodAllergies12 View Post
Yeah, a home run for patient deaths from a crappy product. Good luck promoting death-q. Go away now.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Anonymous

Post Re: Auvi-Q

12 weeks into launch and just now hitting 1% market share. I predict 10% market share at 36 months. Then... Sanofi will pull the plug.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Anonymous

TV spot is casting? That will help.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Anonymous

How do you like the new "jean pocket ad?" Used a back to school marketing genius and stole your 0$ Copay Idea and it works like a gem! I would call it a copay card but the fukin thing was soo big and old school (like your Epi Log) all we did was take the idea and make it cooler and smaller... sound familiar? hope you idiots stretched that extra 500 bucks for allergy week a lot further than last year!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Anonymous

Jean pocket ad? For Auvi-Q? Nobody told us about that (as usual the last to know).
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Anonymous

Question Re: Auvi-Q

Go on SA or A-Q website for details, seems like they have a strong marketing team! Thoughts on ad and their attempts to own accts?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Anonymous

Thumbs up Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
Jean pocket ad? For Auvi-Q? Nobody told us about that (as usual the last to know).
Your DTC campaign and our Q-card 0 dollar copay cards are great for Auvi Q business, thanks!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Your DTC campaign and our Q-card 0 dollar copay cards are great for Auvi Q business, thanks!!!
Hope you get enough business to save your job. BTW, keep calling your device the "talking Epipen" it's great for my business jackass!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hope you get enough business to save your job. BTW, keep calling your device the "talking Epipen" it's great for my business jackass!!!
Nice try with the reverse psychology!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Anonymous

Wink Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
Nice try with the reverse psychology!
Scoreboard bitch.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Auvi-Q

Wait til you fools see the newest numbers! I ask for 50% of the business and no shit it's starting to work! I also suggest the generic if its a more fairly priced and our copay card can't be used! It adds credibility and I am considered a consultant- because my Mylan rep just cries, begs, and shows a 5 min video on his iPad and then begs for Rxs like a bitch! You idiots! its not all about you! Pts and Docs like technology and cost savings, but you clowns just bitch and moan because you now have legit competition! It's time to let the big dawgs eat! You gomers should stick to generics! Way to lose back to school share fools!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wait til you fools see the newest numbers! I ask for 50% of the business and no shit it's starting to work! I also suggest the generic if its a more fairly priced and our copay card can't be used! It adds credibility and I am considered a consultant- because my Mylan rep just cries, begs, and shows a 5 min video on his iPad and then begs for Rxs like a bitch! You idiots! its not all about you! Pts and Docs like technology and cost savings, but you clowns just bitch and moan because you now have legit competition! It's time to let the big dawgs eat! You gomers should stick to generics! Way to lose back to school share fools!
Just got my numbers numbnuts. Over 30% growth and over 90% market share. Winning!! Good luck Wayne.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Auvi-Q

Congrats you are the one rep in your region to hit goal! Lol- how was your Pissmist payout lol!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Auvi-Q

Congrats you are the one rep in your region to hit goal! Lol- how was your Pissmist payout lol!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
Just got my numbers numbnuts. Over 30% growth and over 90% market share. Winning!! Good luck Wayne.
Our numbers show you guys are at 88% and dropping due to our Q Card and the generic
Old 09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Our numbers show you guys are at 88% and dropping due to our Q Card and the generic
What ever makes you feel better Sparky. The simple fact is that you guys are not a resource but more of a stereotypical pharma rep asking for part of the business. I hope you know the NIAID guidelines inside and out. Also, doctors are very concerned that Death-Q is not proven and your drug is not bio-equivalent to Epipen. Keep chasing my coattails and just remember you are getting beat by 1 rep vs. your 3-4 in each territory.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Anonymous

We are growing, you are Mylan
Old 09-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
We are growing, you are Mylan
You have no idea what Mylan is about nor do you know what your up against. Godspeed asshole.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Anonymous

Red face Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
You have no idea what Mylan is about nor do you know what your up against. Godspeed asshole.
You're-for the anal grammar cops.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Unhappy Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
What ever makes you feel better Sparky. The simple fact is that you guys are not a resource but more of a stereotypical pharma rep asking for part of the business. I hope you know the NIAID guidelines inside and out. Also, doctors are very concerned that Death-Q is not proven and your drug is not bio-equivalent to Epipen. Keep chasing my coattails and just remember you are getting beat by 1 rep vs. your 3-4 in each territory.
Our product is smaller, free, and talks we don't have to!
Old 09-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Anonymous

Smile Re: Auvi-Q

Quote:
Our product is smaller, free, and talks we don't have to!
Our product has literally saved millions of lives, designed by NASA for the military. Not 2 snot nosed twin brothers trying to get rich quick. Is ergonomically correct. Our product was free first and you chased our coattails and my product is so simple it does not need to shout at you when ypu ate potentially dying. Thanks for trying though newbie!
Old 09-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This was brilliant admit it!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Our product has literally saved millions of lives, designed by NASA for the military. Not 2 snot nosed twin brothers trying to get rich quick. Is ergonomically correct. Our product was free first and you chased our coattails and my product is so simple it does not need to shout at you when ypu ate potentially dying. Thanks for trying though newbie!
It was a great product for many yrs but it would be better if it was newer smaller and talked! Heard market share as low as 74% in some parts of the country for Epi, not sure why you are so cocky bro!
Old 09-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It was a great product for many yrs but it would be better if it was newer smaller and talked! Heard market share as low as 74% in some parts of the country for Epi, not sure why you are so cocky bro!
Go home, you're drunk bro.......
Old 09-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Anonymous

Sanofi will be putting a large group of sales professionals on this product to steal Epi share. Halloween, Turkey day, and X mas will show huge growth periods for the newer q-card! Auvi Q will continue to be everywhere and chip away at Epi Accounts, hope ya'all are ready!!
Old 09-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sanofi will be putting a large group of sales professionals on this product to steal Epi share. Halloween, Turkey day, and X mas will show huge growth periods for the newer q-card! Auvi Q will continue to be everywhere and chip away at Epi Accounts, hope ya'all are ready!!
My bet is on Mylan to counter that increase in SOV. Toss it in the bag of a "partner company" and retain share. Milk it until the bitter end, even if they keep a little less off each sale.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Anonymous

Wouldn't be surprised at Mylan getting Pfizer involved with SOV to retain market share. Mylan has to get everything approved through them anyway. And you thought you were only competing against Mylan? Be careful what you wish for Sanofi.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Anonymous

Wouldn't surprise me if Natl mkt share for Epi dips below 80%. Auvi Q marketing is solid!
Old 09-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if Natl mkt share for Epi dips below 80%. Auvi Q marketing is solid!
It's hilarious when "sales" people give credit to marketing for market share. If you are out-selling your competitor it doesn't matter one bit what marketing piece is out there. Learn to sell and keep market share. Rely on marketing and you will get your ass kicked.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:08 AM
Anonymous

Who at Mylan Dey is accountable for the slipping share of Epi? Good reps will leave if you don't pay 'em! Auvi-Q marketing crushes Mylan, Jean ad caters to young smart people and parents, Epi is just big and old!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Anonymous

You make me giggle Sanofi troll. You should take a look at your company board. Auvi-Q is imploding. Thanks for helping grow the market for EpiPen.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Anonymous

Things were bad before we copied the zero dollar copay cards now it's simply let the patients or parents decide. CT, NJ , and NY have started to bleed badly, and it will only get worse for you guys when good reps are not being paid. No what? Giggle Giggle!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Anonymous

CT and NJ are Auvi Q country!
Old 10-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: Auvi-Q

Heard that Pit and Bos mgrs are both getting promotions which means AE's peeps are still killing it! More to come!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Heard that Pit and Bos mgrs are both getting promotions which means AE's peeps are still killing it! More to come!
I sincerely miss Armand, he was a true leader and all 4 RSD's here put together could not hold a candle to him.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I sincerely miss Armand, he was a true leader and all 4 RSD's here put together could not hold a candle to him.
We all miss Armand and the culture he portrayed, he was a God amongst men and deserved to be on that stage in Dallas. He took care of his own and many people were promoted. Fact is the cream of the crop rolled tide to bigger and better J-O-B-S!!! DS is a good replacement, it's not her fault the moral and bonuses are at an all time low. Mylan needs to wake up, but it just seems like they don't give a rip- sad stuff! My whole dist is interviewing, great culture - Fools!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Anonymous

I wonder if you jackasses will discuss the rising Auvi Q share at your POAs. Not sure whats worse, taking reps out if the field when you have nothing new or forcing Drs to watch a BS video on an I Pad. If Drs like technology go with Auvi Q, if they like lower cost generic AG. It's gotta be a matter of time when Epi is forced to go generic no? I looked inside and didn't liked what I saw!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Anonymous

Please put down your crack pipe, it's embarrassing. Your amazing run up to 9% market share has been truly inspirational. The pharma industry will be celebrating this launch strategy for hundreds of years. Oh, wait a minute, AQ share is declining and your managed care team has now ensured that will continue. Thanks for growing our EpiPen market, our families appreciate your support. Now get back out there Skippy and convince your docs to write the "new" EpiPen because "look at me, I talk." Hilarious! In looking at the Sanofi board, I think we have found the only employee in the company who is happy about thus useless product.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Anonymous

Relax with your 2k qtrly bonus idiot
Old 10-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Anonymous

Hit a sore spot Skippy? I hear next to no one is making bonus on Auvi -Q. Just sit there and continue to get worked by Mylan.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous;4856228]We all miss Armand and the culture he portrayed, he was a God amongst men and deserved to be on that stage in Dallas. He took care of his own and many people were promoted. Fact is the cream of the crop rolled tide to bigger and better J-O-B-S!!! DS is a good replacement, it's not her fault the moral and bonuses are at an all time low. Mylan needs to wake up, but it just seems like they don't give a rip- sad stuff! My whole dist is interviewing, great culture - Fools![/QUOTE

Only true post on this site

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: