for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Endo
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Anonymous

Default Compound creams?

Are any looking at go this direction? Im thinking about it! Heck at least I would get paid for what I sell.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Compound creams?

Yes. Half of the NE Region is looking. Same pay, plus car allowance, no boss, no BS. You sell it you get paid. Cake. Hoping for severance.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Anonymous

Do anyone know who to contact to sell the creams? I would do it in a heartbeat! Bring on the stuff, Ill flip my business over night!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Anonymous

Premier Compounding in Florida
Old 08-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Anonymous

They ripped me off!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
They ripped me off!
How did they rip you off?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Compound creams?

Yea please tell more!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
How did they rip you off?
Yes, how did they rip you off?
Old 08-29-2012, 05:58 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Are any looking at go this direction? Im thinking about it! Heck at least I would get paid for what I sell.
1099 position......commission only, no benefits...........

once they get all of your contacts you're history...........
Old 08-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Anonymous

My friend sells pain creams and has for over a yr and has done well, If I get let go Im going to join him!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

If you are single or your husbad makes good money it a great job! If you are the sole income provider it is a dangerous job. Same for all comission jobs. Just depends on where you are in life.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Anonymous

That is the problem with Pharma reps... If you can sell 1099 should not scare you... But those golden handcuffs keep you Pharma bitch.... That's why no Device companies want you... Jump out there and do something with your life!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you are single or your husbad makes good money it a great job! If you are the sole income provider it is a dangerous job. Same for all comission jobs. Just depends on where you are in life.
BS I am a sole provider and am all over this gig. 250k beats DM pay an less bullcrap to deal with.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
BS I am a sole provider and am all over this gig. 250k beats DM pay an less bullcrap to deal with.

i made 750k and i work from home.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: Compound creams?

I make 750k and do not even work when I'm home.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Anonymous

Compound companies will be picking up us like pick up sticks after the layoff
Old 08-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Anonymous

If you want some real info about a compounding sales position then email me at tisley@chartertn.net
Just the facts, and no BS. Trust me you don't want to miss this opportunity. It doesn't hurt to listen. The great thing is that your background is perfect for our company and you making a LOt of money without the hassle of Big Brother.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Anonymous

I am thinking about picking up a Pain Cream line but the company has a sliding scale commission based on the numbers of scripts written. What the average number of scripts a good rep is selling per week/month?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Anonymous

Ask the Texas reps!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Anonymous

stay away from many pharmacies out of AL, FL, and SC. they won't be around much longer
Old 12-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Anonymous

Why is that... I sell for one from fla. and they are great!!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: Compound creams?

My buddy was just supeaned in Florida by state officials in a compound pharmacy scam!

Watch out!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Anonymous

For what?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Anonymous

Party Re: Compound creams?

Been doing it for 9 months in tx.. And if u can sell u can make some JACK!
Old 12-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Compound creams?

Jack-off idiot!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Anonymous

If you are looking for a compound job, you should contact DocRx in Mobile, Al. THey 1099 but they offer some benefits and have started putting reps on good salaries with company car allowances. They give you 3 months to prove yourself and they won't take your acounts. Pay is off the chart. If you can sell, you can make jack
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am thinking about picking up a Pain Cream line but the company has a sliding scale commission based on the numbers of scripts written. What the average number of scripts a good rep is selling per week/month?

What company are you looking at? I would like to do something like this.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What company are you looking at? I would like to do something like this.
Supreme Medical Solutions They offer a PCAB accredited pharmacy AND additional products and services to help you make even more money. Their pay is much higher and the other product lines are residual income too.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Anonymous

Another shady compounding company who will go down for fraud. I'm sure you cap copays as well. Insurance will figure this BS out in due time!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Anonymous

PCAB is a bunch of meaningless BS. Why insurance pays for this crap is beyond me but my sources tell me that the compounding trend is coming to an end.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
PCAB is a bunch of meaningless BS. Why insurance pays for this crap is beyond me but my sources tell me that the compounding trend is coming to an end.
Your sources are crap. Compounding is expanding and will be growing more and more. That's not some lame source but a fact. You just don't want to face the facts about this. Outside of The New England Compounding Pharmacy why don't you tell us how many people were killed by compounding compared to the number of people that overdosed on opioids? Tell us the number of people that were killed from trying to drive on opioids or became addicted to them. Yeah, compounding is coming to an end so we can keep people ruining their lives with opioids.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 AM
Anonymous

More and More Reps from Endo world are coming over......No BS, NO BS, NO Lies that our products are not going generic etc. This is giving reps control of there life again and not having to worry every day if they will be sold or displaced.... aka let go!! Look at all the reps in Texas who went to Rich's!! More to Go!!!!
Texas "CowBoy UP"
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
More and More Reps from Endo world are coming over......No BS, NO BS, NO Lies that our products are not going generic etc. This is giving reps control of there life again and not having to worry every day if they will be sold or displaced.... aka let go!! Look at all the reps in Texas who went to Rich's!! More to Go!!!!
Texas "CowBoy UP"
Richie's only pays 10% on NRx whereas Supreme Medical Solutions pays much more and on TRx so you get paid on all scripts not just new. The other HUGE advantage is that Supreme Medical Solutions has other products that we can sell and earn residual income.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Richie's only pays 10% on NRx whereas Supreme Medical Solutions pays much more and on TRx so you get paid on all scripts not just new. The other HUGE advantage is that Supreme Medical Solutions has other products that we can sell and earn residual income.
This company does not have their act together at all.

Stay away........
Old 03-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Anonymous

Anyone heard of Focused Pain Relief?
Old 03-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Anyone heard of Focused Pain Relief?
Yes, but you will not get paid very much.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Anonymous

On the other hand there are some really good ones out there!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Compound companies will be picking up us like pick up sticks after the layoff
pickin up stup bupput duh us up?
Old 03-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Anonymous

Some reps will step out and go after the money with creams and others will stay until the final day! Don't be afraid to go after a 1099 position, if you have relationships and you can move business go get it!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: Compound creams?

I know two reps subpoenaed by the feds in a compound cream scam!!!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Anonymous

The one's that are for real are the ones Im talking about! You will see this business grow and grow!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Supreme Medical is a front.....they do not own the pharmacy or the other businesses.

You never get a live person to answer the phone.....

Richies Pharmacy has a full staff of people to help you when you visit and when you call

A real pharmacy to visit and with complete training and samples
It's illegal for compounding pharmacies to sample! Their drugs haven't gone through any safety or efficacy trials & there are no NDC #'s on the products to recall them if there are any issues...beware
Old 03-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Anonymous

Worried Re: Compound creams?

Quote:
I know two reps subpoenaed by the feds in a compound cream scam!!!!!
I also know a person who had the DEA knock on their door early in the morning. Scary stuff!!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What is the company Richie represents?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What is the company Richie represents?
His own pharmacy
Old 03-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Anonymous

Ask all the Tx reps they are selling for him these days, and the ones who are not will be soon!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:45 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Supreme Medical is a front.....they do not own the pharmacy or the other businesses.

You never get a live person to answer the phone.....

Richies Pharmacy has a full staff of people to help you when you visit and when you call

A real pharmacy to visit and with complete training and samples
Clearly this is a Richie's rep speaking. Supreme Medical Solutions is not a pharmacy or ever claimed to be. They are the sales and marketing team for a pharmacy and other organizations. Physicians and patients would never call Supreme in the first place, they would call the pharmacy. It is very common in the compounding world to have this type of arrangement. Look up Foundation Care in Earth City MO and you will see that it is PCAB accredited. A pharmacist is available 24/7. That's one accusation slammed shut. The problem when you start making false claims against your competition is that when the truth comes out it reflects badly against the person or company spreading the lies or half-truths and people start to see who is being honest and who is trying to throw mud.

It appears someone at Richie's is getting very upset at the increased competition. That's ok, as Supreme Medical Solutions will take the high road. Do your own research and compare what products and services the two have to offer and then make your own decision after you compare the numbers.

In case anyone doesn't know sampling by a compounding pharmacy is a real no no and the word sample should never be used. That's one of the things that have gotten compounding pharmacies raided by the FBI. Pharmaceutical companies sample because their products are FDA approved and made in large quantities whereas compounding pharmacies are not supposed to be making up such large stocks that they would be sampling physicians.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's illegal for compounding pharmacies to sample! Their drugs haven't gone through any safety or efficacy trials & there are no NDC #'s on the products to recall them if there are any issues...beware
You are correct about it being very illegal to sample as several pharmacies have found out by having the FBI come knocking on their door.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Clearly this is a Richie's rep speaking. Supreme Medical Solutions is not a pharmacy or ever claimed to be. They are the sales and marketing team for a pharmacy and other organizations. Physicians and patients would never call Supreme in the first place, they would call the pharmacy. It is very common in the compounding world to have this type of arrangement. Look up Foundation Care in Earth City MO and you will see that it is PCAB accredited. A pharmacist is available 24/7. That's one accusation slammed shut. The problem when you start making false claims against your competition is that when the truth comes out it reflects badly against the person or company spreading the lies or half-truths and people start to see who is being honest and who is trying to throw mud.

It appears someone at Richie's is getting very upset at the increased competition. That's ok, as Supreme Medical Solutions will take the high road. Do your own research and compare what products and services the two have to offer and then make your own decision after you compare the numbers.

In case anyone doesn't know sampling by a compounding pharmacy is a real no no and the word sample should never be used. That's one of the things that have gotten compounding pharmacies raided by the FBI. Pharmaceutical companies sample because their products are FDA approved and made in large quantities whereas compounding pharmacies are not supposed to be making up such large stocks that they would be sampling physicians.
Stay away from Supreme Medical Solutions............they are trying to play with the big boys and will never. You can never reach anyone at their company, all communication goes unanswered.

Richie's Pharmacy is a true leader and a wonderful communicator..........
Old 03-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Stay away from Supreme Medical Solutions............they are trying to play with the big boys and will never. You can never reach anyone at their company, all communication goes unanswered.

Richie's Pharmacy is a true leader and a wonderful communicator..........
LOL
Look who keeps throwing the BS around. The pharmacy we represent is licensed in all 50 states and is PCAB accredited with a pharmacist available 24/7. How is that not competing with the big boys?
Someone doesn't want the truth to get out.

Keep talking and all you do is build up interest in our company. We give reps multiple product lines and services to sell for with quality that is second to none. Since you clearly don't work for us how would you even know if any communication went unanswered? LOL There is no comunication going unanswered. You are appearing desperate and embarassing yourself and your company.

Rather than trying to throw mud at us why don't you sell yourself. We are very proud of the opportunity we are providing. We appreciate all the attention you are getting us as more and more reps are reaching out. It seems like reps like to finally get a fair share of the profits and the more we share the more reps keep coming to us. Thanks for the free pub!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: