» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Ferring
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ferring Anonymous board for Ferring

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Anonymous

Default Prepopik

Is it just me or is this a hard sell? I have little or no direction from home office. Plus these guys make money on their own concoctions, how do we compete with that?
Old 10-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Prepopik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is it just me or is this a hard sell? I have little or no direction from home office. Plus these guys make money on their own concoctions, how do we compete with that?
You need to tell Andrew. A few already sent him emails - very appreciative guy. He needs to know.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Anonymous

What is his email address? Please share with field.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Anonymous

Another screwed up launch...just like Lysteda. Poor planning, inadequate resources, weak upper management,etc... and the hits keep coming.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Anonymous

get a grip people - It's a bowel prep for crying out loud! We're not talking about some pre-DNA designer drug here. It's a BOWEL PREP...Like a screwdriver! Sell the sizzle
Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Anonymous

There has never been a more screwed up launch like Lysteda, unfortunately this one look like its gonnna come in second.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Anonymous

I'm getting some pretty negative feedback on colonoscopy results. What the heck is up with that? At least give me something to hang my hat on Marketing!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm getting some pretty negative feedback on colonoscopy results. What the heck is up with that? At least give me something to hang my hat on Marketing!!!!!
Who is running the marketing show with this product?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Anonymous

All this may not matter much to most of us since they plan a GI sales force for it by end of Feb. Given that home office is off line for a bit longer due to storm, then holidays, then first of the year stuff in Jan; Prepopik will be out of our hands in no time.

Feb's bound to be a cluster f@#% anyway as there will be so much admin regards the conversion of most of us to Ferring.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Anonymous

That's really sorta intriguing - You getting "rather poor" Colonoscopy results. Every single one of my GE's who has used the samples/rx'd for next day has had good experiences and has nothing but glowing comments on the patient's ease of use and the "backend" results.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Anonymous

Crikee!!! Have you seen our share??!!! WTF?
Old 12-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Anonymous

No one will be making any serious money on this Prepopik launch ...No One! When is the last time you launched a product and did not have chance to make some decent cash? Really Ferring?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Anonymous

I can't sell this shit! It's expensive & doesn't even work well. When are we getting rid of this?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I can't sell this shit! It's expensive & doesn't even work well. When are we getting rid of this?
This just can out from Andrew. New marketing message for Prepopik "It may be shit to you, but it is bread and butter to us!" Market research said the message will move significant shares. Let get excited!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
get a grip people - It's a bowel prep for crying out loud! We're not talking about some pre-DNA designer drug here. It's a BOWEL PREP...Like a screwdriver! Sell the sizzle
Yes, and like a screwdriver it's a commodity and like a commody there ain't no sizzle. Dude, its not like we don't understand the product's function or its MOA or that we don't understand the competition. It's a bowel prep and in that market, which btw is a generic market in most locations, a prep is a prep is a prep. And some GI's do sell their own concoctions, and many just rely on OTC products. What's the whole branded bowel prep market worth? Maybe $200,000/yr? and say we get a third of that in 12 months. Wow! another block-buster.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:45 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes, and like a screwdriver it's a commodity and like a commody there ain't no sizzle. Dude, its not like we don't understand the product's function or its MOA or that we don't understand the competition. It's a bowel prep and in that market, which btw is a generic market in most locations, a prep is a prep is a prep. And some GI's do sell their own concoctions, and many just rely on OTC products. What's the whole branded bowel prep market worth? Maybe $200,000/yr? and say we get a third of that in 12 months. Wow! another block-buster.
I meant $200M/yr. Typing too fast for my own good.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Anonymous

I'm getting bad feedback as well. 3 of my docs have said the prep is "okay" or even "bad".
Old 01-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm getting bad feedback as well. 3 of my docs have said the prep is "okay" or even "bad".
...Look, not drinking the Kool-Aid here - But: It is very common when we are trying to change physicians behaviors and even pushing them to get trial experience and script a new product that they provide negative feedback. Always important and helpful to find out how many times used ...how many negative results. Nothing works ALL the time. Not even the Home Office
Old 01-28-2013, 08:12 AM
Anonymous

Our market share is NOT moving!!! Why?????
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Anonymous

Well, there's basically one feature to sell-lo volume and a lot of entrenched competition. You have to identify who/who won't care enough about that feature to change what they are doing.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Anonymous

Angry Re: Prepopik

What was that bonus payout example Bill G threw around down in Scottsdale last year? Just curious
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Anonymous

one of the ones let go. oh well it could be worse. i could be promoting a bowl prep.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Anonymous

Bummer. Got any leads?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Anonymous

yeah
Old 02-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Anonymous

It is a disaster. Is Andrew still running the show. If so, why?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You know what the sad part is? Poor AZ has been working on launching this thing since 2009. He's done pre-launch market research, met with KOL's, studied the market for nearly 3 years to launch Prepopik. I think with that amount of time, he could have discovered a new compound.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Anonymous

Stop gripping .. get out there and remind these Gastro's how their patients are non-compliant and they have to reschedule every fourth scope because of poor prep- Yes, they will laugh at you. Yes, they will ask you where you got that data, yes - they will tell you your beloved Prepopik doesn't work well - You need to stare them down and say... "dr. you are having to reschedule every 4th scope, your patients are no-compliant, Prepopik taste great and is less-filling. Please write this prep for your next 25 scopes... Yes?
Old 02-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Anonymous

"tastes great,less filling" yeah,that'll convince 'em.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You need to stare them down and say... "dr. you are having to reschedule every 4th scope, your patients are no-compliant, Prepopik taste great and is less-filling. Please write this prep for your next 25 scopes... Yes?
Dr. will reply, "I am having to reschedule every 4th scope, my patients are non-compliant, I will write this prep for the next 25 scopes."

Jedi mind control does work.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Anonymous

Talking Re: Prepopik

Quote:
Dr. will reply, "I am having to reschedule every 4th scope, my patients are non-compliant, I will write this prep for the next 25 scopes."

Jedi mind control does work.
Yes - my young apprentice. You are getting it now. The force is strong with this one!
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Anonymous

I stumbled on this forum and I may just be a consumer but you yahoos need to stop laying bad results on a non compliant patient. I used Prepopik for my colonscopy today. I followed the instructions exactly. This is my third colonoscopy and I have never had one that was not "sparkly clean" until today. This stuff DOES NOT work properly, the results were BAD. The dr. was annoyed and I am angry because I have the cost of a redo! It isn't the marketing it is the product.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Anonymous

Bleak outlook for the next GI launch
Old 04-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Anonymous

Smile Re: Prepopik

Quote:
I stumbled on this forum and I may just be a consumer but you yahoos need to stop laying bad results on a non compliant patient. I used Prepopik for my colonscopy today. I followed the instructions exactly. This is my third colonoscopy and I have never had one that was not "sparkly clean" until today. This stuff DOES NOT work properly, the results were BAD. The dr. was annoyed and I am angry because I have the cost of a redo! It isn't the marketing it is the product.
I' calling BS - maybe you are a consumer - maybe not. One thing I know for sure is Prepopik works great. I know this because we have clinical data fro Phase III trials which tells me this.. This far outweighs your antedotal BS
Old 04-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I' calling BS - maybe you are a consumer - maybe not. One thing I know for sure is Prepopik works great. I know this because we have clinical data fro Phase III trials which tells me this.. This far outweighs your antedotal BS
Arrogance is such a Ferring trait. You must fit right in.
A customer tells you they had a bad experience and your response is "The clinical data..."

I am just hoping you are a troll, but somehow I suspect you actually believe that the data trumps an actual end user.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Arrogance is such a Ferring trait. You must fit right in.
A customer tells you they had a bad experience and your response is "The clinical data..."

I am just hoping you are a troll, but somehow I suspect you actually believe that the data trumps an actual end user.
Actually I do believe that clinical data trumps an 'n' of one. I'm sure the large cohort of patinets in the see clear studies took the preps (both preps) pretty much as directed and I'm sure the screeners were blinded and understood/used the scoring scale. I think the see clear results are valid and could be repeated with same results if same protocol was used. I also believe the patinet posting here had a bad prep but, I'm not inclined to take the reslut of one patient and trump both studies. That's not arrogance, just common sense.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Actually I do believe that clinical data trumps an 'n' of one. I'm sure the large cohort of patinets in the see clear studies took the preps (both preps) pretty much as directed and I'm sure the screeners were blinded and understood/used the scoring scale. I think the see clear results are valid and could be repeated with same results if same protocol was used. I also believe the patinet posting here had a bad prep but, I'm not inclined to take the reslut of one patient and trump both studies. That's not arrogance, just common sense.
Your first response was very arrogant. End of story.
Your second post was better.
Ferring is still arrogant.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Anonymous

And you are in no position to judge as you were silly enough to try and ake an argument against efficacy based on one patients feedback. That's just stupid and because you didn't know better....I digitally bitchslap you. Have a nice day
Old 04-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
And you are in no position to judge as you were silly enough to try and ake an argument against efficacy based on one patients feedback. That's just stupid and because you didn't know better....I digitally bitchslap you. Have a nice day
You got me.
Now go back to working for a second rate pharma.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: Prepopik

come back Ferring Poet
Old 05-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am not a troll, I am an angry consumer. I was not commenting on the clinical trials. I was commenting on the feedback you were getting from doctors and consumers outside your trials, the product doesn't working as well as other preps. Some of you brushed it off as patient noncompliance. I maybe only "one" post but clearly I am not the only negative feedback you have received. Ignore us, fine with me. I will not use your product again and I will tell everyone I know not to use it either. If it is a bad product, no fancy marketing will save it. I wish you well.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Anonymous

Cool Re: Prepopik

Quote:
I am not a troll, I am an angry consumer. I was not commenting on the clinical trials. I was commenting on the feedback you were getting from doctors and consumers outside your trials, the product doesn't working as well as other preps. Some of you brushed it off as patient noncompliance. I maybe only "one" post but clearly I am not the only negative feedback you have received. Ignore us, fine with me. I will not use your product again and I will tell everyone I know not to use it either. If it is a bad product, no fancy marketing will save it. I wish you well.
Sorry you had a bad experience. Not every drug/pharmaceutical product works perfectly for everyone. Otherwise we as drug companies would only have to include one patient in our clinical trials for safety and efficacy. (This would be great by the way-- would save us and you as a consumer a shitload of money down the road) But, the FDA, science, genetics and human pharmacology do not work this way sporto -

Bottom line - sorry you had a bad experience. Now go try the 2 liters of chalk-dust prep drink and come back and tell us how that worked for you. Have a nice day -
Old 05-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Anonymous

taste great - less filling
Old 05-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Anonymous

Who thinks the next GI launch is going be any better - did they learn anything from Prepopik?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Anonymous

Grumble Re: Prepopik

Launch? Launch? What does Ferring know about a product Launch? For example - Let's have a very intricate, sales- intensive and under performing since it's miserable launch (Firmagon) force launch a Gastro drug in an entirely different specialty arena and a) expect that to go well & b) expect no decline in Firmagon sales... Yeah, they know di-di
Old 05-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Anonymous

I used the stuff to make my weeds die and it seems to be working
Old 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Anonymous

What about the rumors on the next GI launch - can we make it better?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Anonymous

Prepodik
Old 06-28-2013, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

Question Re: Prepopik

Seriously, there is a GI launch in the works - how can we make it better?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Anonymous

Holy crap - The stupidity is astounding. This dog ain't never gonna hunt
Old 07-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Holy crap - The stupidity is astounding. This dog ain't never gonna hunt
Like Lysteda....what a joke

Display Modes Rate This Thread