Pain Division

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone at Jazz tell me about pain division please? How about training and culture?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome people, drug & culture! Come on

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, for the most part our people strive to be the best. We are the best, and if you want to be part of our culture here at Jazz, we will welcome you if you can meet our requirements. Being part of the largest, and the most innovative minority- owned pharmaceutical company in America is what we are all about! We are reaching for the stars and we will soon be the best pharma company in America!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please disregard this crack-pot. He or she is our resdient loony. Company is solid. Great culture and the outlook for the future is excellent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the aggressiveness of the co exec. didn't realize the co was minority owned. No problem for me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, our culture and entire outlook is great! Why? Because of my leadership and the legacy of my papa, whose foresight and overall vision was sharp enough to start this great company. I'm glad you, (at least some of you) are now able to see the vision and proud future my family has been telling you about on this board! We are headed for the top, and the pharma industry is ours to own!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have room for a great saxaphone player?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you play taps?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only with the proper shoes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This hub is a disaster and is being soundly rejected by the market. As several of my docs have said, Jazz has figured out how to finally kill Prialt. Which of the (many) numbskulls running this product made this decision? Time to leave this shipwreck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In that conference call both MV and BH lost what little credibility they had left.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credibility has been here all along. When you are a rising star in the pharma industry, there is no need to question anything involved with credibility. Just now winning the J.D. Powers Recognition Award for our our industry says it all. Jazz Pharmaceuticals is rapidly becomming the class of the industry. Why would anyone be questioning our meteoric rise to success? We have hit the jackpot! Stay around, or fall by the wayside!!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNS sales question here. What is the base salary range for someone with CNS tenure and exp?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80z

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What killed it - the lack of efficacy, ketamine side effects, or cost and hassle of the pump?
    I thought you guys claimed to have grown this product and made a bundle since buying it from Elan???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the pain is in the ass

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of the above. Prialt is a very good product for a certain subset of patients. The hub and Bioscrip will be the end of Prialt. Customers hate the hub and they hate Bioscrip even more.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see Philly is open, what happened to Beth?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the DM for the Indiana area?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we get to work with some hot cougars! National meetings are always.