» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Horizon Pharma
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Horizon Pharma Anonymous board for Horizon Pharma

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Anonymous

Rant ROOMMATES AT THE NSM!!

WTF? Unless she is hot, I want my own room!

But seriously, can't we just cut down on some of the "team building" bullshit, the outrageous over-the-top dinners, and the ridiculous waste of money on some crap Vegas show, probably a Cirque de Soleil stupid ass act.......and maybe put that money towards individual rooms? I mean, do you really want to take a dump with someone else 20 feet away from you????
Old 12-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: ROOMMATES AT THE NSM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
WTF? Unless she is hot, I want my own room!

But seriously, can't we just cut down on some of the "team building" bullshit, the outrageous over-the-top dinners, and the ridiculous waste of money on some crap Vegas show, probably a Cirque de Soleil stupid ass act.......and maybe put that money towards individual rooms? I mean, do you really want to take a dump with someone else 20 feet away from you????
Most companies do have roommates of the same gender. Bring air freshener because I am sure your roommate won't be too excited about you doing your business 20 feet away either.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: ROOMMATES AT THE NSM!!

All companies require roommates - - - quit whining!!! I personally like the team building exercises and the Vegas shows. If you continue to complain, we will room you with Toddy! Try to get some sleep then!!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
All companies require roommates - - - quit whining!!! I personally like the team building exercises and the Vegas shows. If you continue to complain, we will room you with Toddy! Try to get some sleep then!!
Hey idiot, ALL companies don't have roommates, only cheap loser companies like this one. Of course you wouldn't understand.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hey idiot, ALL companies don't have roommates, only cheap loser companies like this one. Of course you wouldn't understand.
Agree. Even Big Pharma is going away from room mates. Small companies dont' have them which is a perk of being at a small company
Old 12-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Anonymous

Rant Re: ROOMMATES AT THE NSM!!

QUIT complaining - - - whiners! You get to go to Vegas so be THANKFUL!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: