» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Teva Neuroscience
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Teva Neuroscience Anonymous board for Teva Neuroscience

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Dear Teva,
Your days of selling a daily needle WITHOUT a disability indication are nearly over. I will enjoy burying you.
Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear Teva,
Your days of selling a daily needle WITHOUT a disability indication are nearly over. I will enjoy burying you.
Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Must suck being you on a pip for not making quota. Enjoy the soup line!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

You must the old Teva rep that got the DUI at the company meeting a few years ago and now works for Biogen.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear Teva,
Your days of selling a daily needle WITHOUT a disability indication are nearly over. I will enjoy burying you.
Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Teva had quite a ride since Ectrims (Beyond/Regard). Frankly many of us competitors haven't seen you out much at walks and bike rides in years. That kind of indolence will not cut it now that you have to compete with the new oral therapeutics--you don't seem ready to, actually. We think the great Teva ship is beginning to take on water and is beginning to list quite a lot. Bon Voyage! Karma for not having signed the Phrma Agreement???
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Third poster, very classy. I'm sure that you are availed of all of the facts surrounding your post. Best of luck going forward. PS, your name would not be Dick would it?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Third poster, very classy. I'm sure that you are availed of all of the facts surrounding your post. Best of luck going forward. PS, your name would not be Dick would it?
Yikes, sounds like someone struck a nerve.
Let's see how Tec does in the real world before we jump to conclusions. When you have a higher discontinuation rate than a daily injection in your own trial, there must be a reason.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Interesting how the scum from Buyogen make there way over here to post more venom.

Guess what Buyogen Scum? We aren't afraid of Tecfidumpa. We know from your history of hurting MS Patients that you like to hide safety data ( Killsabri) and we fully anticipate you did it again. At 2 years out if you haven't killed any MS patients I'll listen to your drivel. Until then Buyogen Scum...Buh bye...

Signed #1 MS Treatment - Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability - COPAXONE
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Simmer down, knucklehead.

Tecfidera will displace Copaxone inside of eighteen months as the #1 prescribed MS therapy. If you don't believe me, read any stock analyst or ask the next five neurologists you see tomorrow. Brace for change. Copaxone will still be around for a while, just irrelevant.

Citizens' petition lawsuit? Really? Where are all the citizens? Teva looks childish, petty, and foolish. You are a laughing stock and you bring shame to yourselves and, in part, the entire industry.

Now, for a moment, try to behave with some honor and decorum.

Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

You Biogen fools all said the same exact thing about Tysabri and look where that got you. Give it some time for patients to develop horrible side effects (hopefully not) or get fed up and embarrassed by all the flatulence caused by your new product. Who would stay on a product that causes them to fart all day amongst colleagues at work? Time will tell.

Bottom line is that if any drug can help an MS patient with minimal side effects, that is really good news. Uncontrolled farting all day is pretty bad news.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

And we all know the stock analysts are never wrong right? I am now suspicious that you are not a rep but rather a Buyogen home office turd or someone who doesn't know the market. Why you ask? Because I don't see 5 Neurologists a day you douche. Nobody else does either. We just have to record it to keep "analysts" that don't know sh!t happy. So in conclusion go hang out where the rest of the losers hang out on the scum board known as Buyogen. buh bye
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
And we all know the stock analysts are never wrong right? I am now suspicious that you are not a rep but rather a Buyogen home office turd or someone who doesn't know the market. Why you ask? Because I don't see 5 Neurologists a day you douche. Nobody else does either. We just have to record it to keep "analysts" that don't know sh!t happy. So in conclusion go hang out where the rest of the losers hang out on the scum board known as Buyogen. buh bye
Simmer down, Knucklehead.

True, I may work at the biogen home office, I may even be your boss at TEVA, or even "training your girlfriend" at the gym. I could be anyone, anywhere. What's most important is that you made my exact my point by bragging how little you actually work, this has plagued some TEVA people like yourselve for a long time. You have become fat, dumb, and happy in your current position. My advice: nose to the grindstone from here on out. Look really busy and maybe you won't get cut in the first round. Like the passion, though.

Your Biogen Representative
Anywhere, USA
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Funny

This is an industry wide issue
One day soon everyone will actually have to demonstrate what they are worth
Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Simmer down, Knucklehead.

True, I may work at the biogen home office, I may even be your boss at TEVA, or even "training your girlfriend" at the gym. I could be anyone, anywhere. What's most important is that you made my exact my point by bragging how little you actually work, this has plagued some TEVA people like yourselve for a long time. You have become fat, dumb, and happy in your current position. My advice: nose to the grindstone from here on out. Look really busy and maybe you won't get cut in the first round. Like the passion, though.

Your Biogen Representative
Anywhere, USA


This is getting fun exposing you as a Buyogen home office turd. Let's take your points one at a time, shall we?

"training my girlfriend" ....well now I'm not gay, and your assumption that I am a male simply exposes you as a Buyogen sexist now doesn't it?

"My boss"... My boss isn't a sexist

"How hard I work ie "lazy"... It's not that I don't work hard, it's just that Buyogen has too many reps calling on the same office and as a result access is closing down due to Buyogen's incompetence in the field. No one uses Fluvonex yet you still promote it. Killsabri continues harming MS patients and Tecfidumpa will as well. It's only a matter of time.

"Fat" ...sweetie I am the picture of what you masturbate to

"Dumb"...magna cum laude...try again

In conclusion if tecfidumpa is so great why are you wasting precious time on our boards? Time s ot tecfidumpa's friend. The PML click is ticking. The cancer clock is ticking. You better brush up on your immunology skills and you would understand. Have fun selling cars.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This is getting fun exposing you as a Buyogen home office turd. Let's take your points one at a time, shall we?

"training my girlfriend" ....well now I'm not gay, and your assumption that I am a male simply exposes you as a Buyogen sexist now doesn't it?

"My boss"... My boss isn't a sexist

"How hard I work ie "lazy"... It's not that I don't work hard, it's just that Buyogen has too many reps calling on the same office and as a result access is closing down due to Buyogen's incompetence in the field. No one uses Fluvonex yet you still promote it. Killsabri continues harming MS patients and Tecfidumpa will as well. It's only a matter of time.

"Fat" ...sweetie I am the picture of what you masturbate to

"Dumb"...magna cum laude...try again

In conclusion if tecfidumpa is so great why are you wasting precious time on our boards? Time s ot tecfidumpa's friend. The PML click is ticking. The cancer clock is ticking. You better brush up on your immunology skills and you would understand. Have fun selling cars.
Tevite-
Uhh...that was charming. I bow to your masturbatory and intellectual prowess. You must be one of Teva's finest.
Anywhere, USA
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

All I can say is I used to be like you FOOLS on here "defending" my drug and getting upset when people on here posted badly about it. That was when i was 22/23 years old. I soon asked myself Why? No company care about you. They don't care if you can feed your family or not. Its not YOUR drug. You are a small insignificant little widget in the factory of the company. You are not even a number in certain instances. Why you all sit on here and fight like fools I understand. Why you continue to do this every day damn every week I do not know. How long does it take you to realize you are all just fools for doing this?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

We will keep doing it until we get laid off. Then we will stop and be angry at the company and talk shit about the drug and how we really didn't like the job anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-13-2013, 01:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Simmer down, knucklehead.

Tecfidera will displace Copaxone inside of eighteen months as the #1 prescribed MS therapy. If you don't believe me, read any stock analyst or ask the next five neurologists you see tomorrow. Brace for change. Copaxone will still be around for a while, just irrelevant.

Citizens' petition lawsuit? Really? Where are all the citizens? Teva looks childish, petty, and foolish. You are a laughing stock and you bring shame to yourselves and, in part, the entire industry.

Now, for a moment, try to behave with some honor and decorum.

Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
stock ANALyst got behind this product because they sit around all day staring at computers and farting into there leather chairs...which also happens to be treated with DMF.

read ALL the data you fools...your molecule is nasty
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

So doc puts pt on DMF and pt does not do well... Pt will not go back on injections. They will go to Aubagio or Gilenya. Injectables will go away.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So doc puts pt on DMF and pt does not do well... Pt will not go back on injections. They will go to Aubagio or Gilenya. Injectables will go away.
YUP.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Yeah they will pick Aubagio with a category X pregnancy rating knowing they will never have children because of it's clean side effect profile? Or maybe Gilenya if they don't care about the heart damage. Or Copaxone with long term efficacy, safety , and tolerability. Are daily injections a nuisance? Well they aren't ideal but ask a diabetic if they become second nature. They do, and they sustain them. I have been on Copaxone for 17 years and am doing great. I will never switch to an oral as long as Copaxone continues to be my miracle.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yeah they will pick Aubagio with a category X pregnancy rating knowing they will never have children because of it's clean side effect profile? Or maybe Gilenya if they don't care about the heart damage. Or Copaxone with long term efficacy, safety , and tolerability. Are daily injections a nuisance? Well they aren't ideal but ask a diabetic if they become second nature. They do, and they sustain them. I have been on Copaxone for 17 years and am doing great. I will never switch to an oral as long as Copaxone continues to be my miracle.
Kooooooolaid.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Goodbye Tecfidera!

5 cases of PML associated with your diarrhea causing drug that will published and made public soon. 40% rate of flushing and 30% discontinuation rate in your trials???
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

You guys bought the doctors really good but Biogen has bought them even better!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Simmer down, knucklehead.

Tecfidera will displace Copaxone inside of eighteen months as the #1 prescribed MS therapy. If you don't believe me, read any stock analyst or ask the next five neurologists you see tomorrow. Brace for change. Copaxone will still be around for a while, just irrelevant.

Citizens' petition lawsuit? Really? Where are all the citizens? Teva looks childish, petty, and foolish. You are a laughing stock and you bring shame to yourselves and, in part, the entire industry.

Now, for a moment, try to behave with some honor and decorum.

Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Mean while, the makers of depends will be scratching their heads on the reason for such a dramatic increase in sales.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Kooooooolaid.
I would like you to site where you read that Gilenya causes heart damage? I bet you cant....such a jackass. READ YOUR STUDIES AND DONT BELEIVE WHAT YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR DOCTORS TELL YOU.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dear Teva,
Your days of selling a daily needle WITHOUT a disability indication are nearly over. I will enjoy burying you.
Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Just checking back in with you all in Kansas City. I thought Tecfidera would be #1 in six months. My revised forecast is 3 months for NRx.

Your Biogen Idec Representative,
Everywhere, USA
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Tecfidera has been a huge disappointment
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.