» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Abbott
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Abbott Anonymous board for Abbott Laboratories

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Abbott Nutrition

Does anyone work for this division? I was approached by a recruiter for Pediatric Sales and am looking for some insight....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone work for this division? I was approached by a recruiter for Pediatric Sales and am looking for some insight....
Look further down the board, there was someone who asked recently. The long and short, is run, do not walk to the nearest exit. Only take this job if you are about to lose your house and that rate keep looking (the reasons will be obvious once you start working at AN).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Is this the same for therapuetic nutrition?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone work for this division? I was approached by a recruiter for Pediatric Sales and am looking for some insight....
where is the position they contacted you for?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Thanks. It is in the Philadelphia area.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

This x10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Look further down the board, there was someone who asked recently. The long and short, is run, do not walk to the nearest exit. Only take this job if you are about to lose your house and that rate keep looking (the reasons will be obvious once you start working at AN).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Re: Abbott Nutrition

Hey, who knows the dirt on the california manager who got canned late last summer? Who was it and what did they do? I heard it shut down operations in that area???
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Milkmaids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone work for this division? I was approached by a recruiter for Pediatric Sales and am looking for some insight....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

True
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Milkmaids
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

HEY, listen up milkmaids...how much protein, vit. D, DHA, and iron do you have in your new piece of crap liquid HMF that does nothing except make the nurses think they are opening up a pouch of ketchup.....cool until the smart educated people they are realize they are feeding the most vulnarable....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Foolov wayne kerrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
HEY, listen up milkmaids...how much protein, vit. D, DHA, and iron do you have in your new piece of crap liquid HMF that does nothing except make the nurses think they are opening up a pouch of ketchup.....cool until the smart educated people they are realize they are feeding the most vulnarable....
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Notworthy Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone work for this division? I was approached by a recruiter for Pediatric Sales and am looking for some insight....
I would consider a career change. You should sell cars instead.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thanks. It is in the Philadelphia area.
I was called about some job in Toronto and a job in New Mexico.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I was called about some job in Toronto and a job in New Mexico.
I was called about a job in Maine and Dallas.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Abbott Nutrition

AN is a horrible place to work! Simply, the most negative, threatening, back-stabbing, petty group I have ever worked for. Run away & don't look back!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Finally, someone telling the truth!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Finally, someone telling the truth!
I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abbott Nutrition

You a Brit too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
AN is a horrible place to work! Simply, the most negative, threatening, back-stabbing, petty group I have ever worked for. Run away & don't look back!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Re: Abbott Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You a Brit too?

I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.