for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Covidien
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #51  
Old 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Endovenous is getting hit this week. Parts of marketing, sales, and PACE are getting their pink slips this week. Reprocessing kicked their butts!
I've worked for a reprocessing company for the past 4 years, even though they are taking a lot of business away, I would never go back and work with them again, after everything I've learned.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I've worked for a reprocessing company for the past 4 years, even though they are taking a lot of business away, I would never go back and work with them again, after everything I've learned.
Really? Who?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Really? Who?
Guess... Either Stryker or Sterilmed?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Guess... Either Stryker or Sterilmed?

Don't forget Vascular Solutions. Killed the Vnus division.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

vascular solutions is in for a shock when covidien comes out with a remanufactured catheter. VS can go back to selling gauze pads and old laser technology. What a joke that company is
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
vascular solutions is in for a shock when covidien comes out with a remanufactured catheter. VS can go back to selling gauze pads and old laser technology. What a joke that company is
Docs aren't goint to go back to paying north of 1K for a catheter, they'll move on down the road without us. Most of them are pissed at us anyway now for bending them over a barrell for the past five years....
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Today's Devastating Conference Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Docs aren't goint to go back to paying north of 1K for a catheter, they'll move on down the road without us. Most of them are pissed at us anyway now for bending them over a barrell for the past five years....
Besides, RF is old technology..will be obsolete before too long
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.