» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Endo
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Endo Anonymous board for Endo

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
4 reps supeaned by the Feds in Alabama and 2 in Florida last week. don't get wrapped up in the scheme unless you want to be interviewed by some unfriendly people in suits.
A lot of pharmacies are being shut down. I would steer very far away from this business
Old 06-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
A lot of pharmacies are being shut down. I would steer very far away from this business
ALL these compounding pharmacies are unethical. ALL of them. Please don't post any more bullshit jobs here pharmacies!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

I made $46,000.00 just last week with my compounding gig!
Old 06-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
go away fuckers. ill of these post are from these loser pharmacies.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Anonymous

northeast is flooded....You can try but I can tell the drs will tell you to stand on line. Remember there are so many reps besided ENDO that have great relationships with pain drs....Device, other pain med reps, Ortho reps, Rheum reps, Neuro reps..goes on and on... FLOODED! Reinbursments are going to change very soon and payment will not be as high. Just word of advice. Most of these compounding companies dont trust. Good Luck!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
no, you are a loser caterer pharma rep who doesn't have the balls to go for it. Keep trying to make your 60-70k year while us, however shortlived it may be, make 30-40k per month selling compound pain creams.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Anonymous

Very True! I make 34-40k per month!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
no, you are a loser caterer pharma rep who doesn't have the balls to go for it. Keep trying to make your 60-70k year while us, however shortlived it may be, make 30-40k per month selling compound pain creams.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Anonymous

guys, this is legit. I'm looking hard and can't find anything. Got 2 Dr.s I know well to help me out. A bunch of scripts didn't get approved but the ones that did made me an extra 6k so far this month. Be careful, many shady ones out there.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Anonymous

Brett Favre getting in on the action too. google Brett Favre, He announced endorsement/partnership with a pain cream company
Old 06-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Anonymous

I am recruiting for a Cutting edge lab. Not only topical pain. Wide range of reimbursable medications. Research affiliations and highly credible. Call me first. I am an Ex Endo rep been heading up sales force for two years. Call me for advice. 917-406-6941
Old 06-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Brett Favre getting in on the action too. google Brett Favre, He announced endorsement/partnership with a pain cream company
Yes, this is RxPro Pharmacy 518-796-4313
Old 06-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Anonymous

Call Superior Pain pharmacy! Best comp plan in the country. 602-653-9800.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Only 1099.....commission only paying about $100 per script.

stay away
I agree..you have to be careful about who you deal with. $100/script is huge ripoff. Won't make same mistake again
Old 06-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Call Superior Pain pharmacy! Best comp plan in the country. 602-653-9800.
Please give it a rest. $100/script aint gonna cut it as a previous poster stated. We are looking for serious jobs. Superior and other compounding pharmacies..please get off this board.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Anonymous

I sell creams but not for either of these outfits that keep posting, but I will say it is a really good deal with using your contacts and getting paid for those Rx. If you can find a good compound company give it a good look! Good Luck!
Old 06-27-2013, 08:35 AM
Anonymous

Forget all these other clowns. I work for MaxPower pharmacy. We have the best products and comp plans in the industry.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Anonymous

I work for Endo on the side. They cover my incidentals - gas, car, generous expense account, etc. Email me for details.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Very True! I make 34-40k per month!
It wont last longer! Congress is debating a bill now that will restrict most of your work. The party is over. For those of you sitting a docs office and filling all their scripts, you will be questioned by teh FTC and FDA. You could be guilty of kick back laws and subject to fines and jail. Be forwarded!
Old 07-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Forget all these other clowns. I work for MaxPower pharmacy. We have the best products and comp plans in the industry.
People if you are a 1099 and doing this on the side, Watch out, if soemthing goes wrong with the pharmaciss products , you are liable too because you are a 1099 and can be sued for damages. Save your 40k to pay the lawyer fees and govt fines
Old 07-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Anonymous

I love the spelling of the last poster! Go bring subway to your doctors !!
Quote:
People if you are a 1099 and doing this on the side, Watch out, if soemthing goes wrong with the pharmaciss products , you are liable too because you are a 1099 and can be sued for damages. Save your 40k to pay the lawyer fees and govt fines
Old 07-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Anonymous

Most reps are W2, so the liability goes back to the company! I know 10 guys here at Endo selling and 2 managers! Go West young man!!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I love the spelling of the last poster! Go bring subway to your doctors !!
Go fuck yourself motherfucker!!
Good luck with your stupid creams!!
It wont last past this year , save every penny you moron.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Go fuck yourself motherfucker!!
Good luck with your stupid creams!!
It wont last past this year , save every penny you moron.
LMFAO!!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 AM
Anonymous

Sounds like some people are jealous they missed the boat on this. 3 other people in my region selling this besides me. I just put it in my wifes name and paid off my house with the commissions we made the last 4 months and I just have 2 MD's writing these for us.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sounds like some people are jealous they missed the boat on this. 3 other people in my region selling this besides me. I just put it in my wifes name and paid off my house with the commissions we made the last 4 months and I just have 2 MD's writing these for us.
Thats a very small house!!! LOL !!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Anonymous

I think that jealous person just ratted me out! My DM just heard soemthing about this and wants to have a conversation about my side business. What do I do?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think that jealous person just ratted me out! My DM just heard soemthing about this and wants to have a conversation about my side business. What do I do?
good! if you an unethical rep working a side job, you deserve to lose your job. do you guys on the pain side have THAT much extra time on your hands that you have time to work for a compound pharmacy? wow that is pretty pathetic. I applaud the person that turned you in!
Old 07-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
good! if you an unethical rep working a side job, you deserve to lose your job. do you guys on the pain side have THAT much extra time on your hands that you have time to work for a compound pharmacy? wow that is pretty pathetic. I applaud the person that turned you in!
my manager knows and told me to just keep on low down. Why would I not want to make in 3 months what I make in a year with Endo. I still fulfill my Endo obligations. All I am doing is dropping sctipt pads to my friends
Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Anonymous

Ive been doing it for a long time, my fucked up Endo mgr doesnt even return my calls. I have no regrets or conscience. Why should I have loyalty to a company that wont even respond to me? I have an entire file of emails that my mgr never replies to, even multiple requests.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Anonymous

I've been doing it too, but just realized I was getting hosed from Focused Pain Relief, I was getting 100$ per script..which is like 5-7% commission. Just went with new pharmacy I found on here and now making 20%. My Manager is a tool anyway and would never know if I was doing it or not
Old 07-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ive been doing it for a long time, my fucked up Endo mgr doesnt even return my calls. I have no regrets or conscience. Why should I have loyalty to a company that wont even respond to me? I have an entire file of emails that my mgr never replies to, even multiple requests.
me too, I have a couple of accounts , so i never need to go to far! But i have notice that my pharmacy is fucking cheating me on scripts! Has anyone else seen this?

I had my acccount show me all the ones they had sent in but i only got credit for 3 of the 10!!! watch what you are being paid
Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I've been doing it too, but just realized I was getting hosed from Focused Pain Relief, I was getting 100$ per script..which is like 5-7% commission. Just went with new pharmacy I found on here and now making 20%. My Manager is a tool anyway and would never know if I was doing it or not
Waht a bunch of crooks! ME too , i stopped using those assholes.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Good. All of you unethical PAIN reps that are selling this compounding shit on the side deserve to get canned. Do you really have that much time on your hands? You are the losers that keep complaining how you are treated? You deserve to be let go.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Anonymous

Yes I have this much time on the side! I love the Kool-Aid drinkers at ENDO!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Have him switch to Frova, based upon the superior profile, and make a sale!
Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Anonymous

Cool Re: So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Quote:
Good. All of you unethical PAIN reps that are selling this compounding shit on the side deserve to get canned. Do you really have that much time on your hands? You are the losers that keep complaining how you are treated? You deserve to be let go.
Oh go FUCK YOURSELF you DM scum. Endo comes in Cherry, Blueberry, and Orange flavored Kool Aid.

This place SUCKS. Wake up and SMELL THE COFFEE.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Anonymous

Looks like RX Pro Pharmacy is about to be cracked open by the FDA. They've been manufacturing compounds...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ts-fdaapproved
Old 09-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Looks like RX Pro Pharmacy is about to be cracked open by the FDA. They've been manufacturing compounds...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ts-fdaapproved
Dummy jealous competitor has no clue what they are talking about. No compound cream from these pharmacies are FDA approved. All the ingredents in the formulations from all these pharmacies ARE FDA approved but would have to spend millions to name each formulation to get them FDA approved. Instead of a brand name for each. All pharmacies have combination: A combination B: etc. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I switched to RxPro as most of my co-workers have as well, just hoping this run keeps up and Ins. don't change coverage. Not sure how long it will last, hopefully long enough to pay for my lake house
Old 09-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Anonymous

Gonna hit 85k in commissions this month as my refills have really kicked in, plus I'm getting a few points of everyone I referred to the pharmacy, plus my endo salary and insurance. Don't need to many more years than this and I am done.

As one of my favorite rappers(Kid Rock's protoge' the late Joe C) says.

"you're rakin grass while I'm rakin cash."
Old 09-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Gonna hit 85k in commissions this month as my refills have really kicked in, plus I'm getting a few points of everyone I referred to the pharmacy, plus my endo salary and insurance. Don't need to many more years than this and I am done.

it seems every unethical pain rep at endo are doing this. You guys are a complete joke and an embarassment to the industry. All you have done for the past 4 years is, bitch about UEO, MCR, ML, AMS LR, JM and whoever else you hate. Now you are working side jobs for these crooked compounding pharmacies? Good job, you unethical dirtbag rep. I hope you get fired sooner than later. Its funny how you hate everyone but you are actually the one that Endo despises the most. Good job pain rep!!! We hate you double dippers!!! Oh, and we hate you crooked, unethical compounding pharmacies equally. Fu$% out ASS^%&*.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
it seems every unethical pain rep at endo are doing this. You guys are a complete joke and an embarassment to the industry. All you have done for the past 4 years is, bitch about UEO, MCR, ML, AMS LR, JM and whoever else you hate. Now you are working side jobs for these crooked compounding pharmacies? Good job, you unethical dirtbag rep. I hope you get fired sooner than later. Its funny how you hate everyone but you are actually the one that Endo despises the most. Good job pain rep!!! We hate you double dippers!!! Oh, and we hate you crooked, unethical compounding pharmacies equally. Fu$% out ASS^%&*.
you disqualify yourself as smart when you say " crooked compound pharmacies". I'm helping pts. get off addictive narcotics. what proof do you have that they are crooked or are you just slandering compound pharmacies. If you don't have proof you are very ballsy making an accusation like that. Hope you have the $$ to back up your claim as identities on internet are easy to find out. Man up and lay out your proof. I've been promised so many new products etc. by Endo that never came to fruition so I am glad I jumped on this. If you are jealous you missed the boat, be careful about defamation just because you are pissed you didn't take advantage.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Dummy jealous competitor has no clue what they are talking about. No compound cream from these pharmacies are FDA approved. All the ingredents in the formulations from all these pharmacies ARE FDA approved but would have to spend millions to name each formulation to get them FDA approved. Instead of a brand name for each. All pharmacies have combination: A combination B: etc. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I switched to RxPro as most of my co-workers have as well, just hoping this run keeps up and Ins. don't change coverage. Not sure how long it will last, hopefully long enough to pay for my lake house

I'm not a competitor and you obviously haven't been in the game long enough because you can't have celebrity endorsements of any compound product and none of the "bulk" chemicals used to compound are FDA Approved. DUH!! You better hurry up and pay off that lake house!!!
Old 09-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
you disqualify yourself as smart when you say " crooked compound pharmacies". I'm helping pts. get off addictive narcotics. what proof do you have that they are crooked or are you just slandering compound pharmacies. If you don't have proof you are very ballsy making an accusation like that. Hope you have the $$ to back up your claim as identities on internet are easy to find out. Man up and lay out your proof. I've been promised so many new products etc. by Endo that never came to fruition so I am glad I jumped on this. If you are jealous you missed the boat, be careful about defamation just because you are pissed you didn't take advantage.
You don't think a compound pharmacy company that hires a rep that is using his/her company car, gas and on company time to promote their product is crooked???? OK, something must be wrong with you then... Its called ethics.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
At least you scripts are being approved. Just started last monht and generated over 50 rx and only 4!!!! Were approved by insurance!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

you company must get these compounds approved by insurance. Just started last month and only 3 of over 50 rx have been approved by insurance. the rest they tried PA and did not work, medicare of course does not pay
Old 09-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You don't think a compound pharmacy company that hires a rep that is using his/her company car, gas and on company time to promote their product is crooked???? OK, something must be wrong with you then... Its called ethics.
so true!!!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
so true!!!
Try supreme medical solutions. They don't actually own a pharmacy but they can make calls to a pharmacy that can fill it. And they have DNA testing. Supreme medical is gold standard. Give us a call if you want real commissions
Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yeah, fucker... You are using Endo's expenses to promote another product. Don't you think that is unethical? Also, aren't the companies hiring these reps unethical??? I think so....
Old 09-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
http://www.pharmalive.com/compoundin...arma_pharmalot

Soon no insurer will pay for compounded crap -- can't wait to see it shut down!!
Idiot!! Stick to pharma! This article is in regards to injectables not creams!!
What a dummy!!!!!!!! Can you say,"apples and oranges!" or Maybe I should make some pop-up pictures for you!
LOL!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: