» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Alcon
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Midwest MSR
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy MSR Ilevro goals

Myself and about 5 other MSR's in the midwest are getting creamed on quotas. How is the rest of the nation fairing?

Mine go from March 30+, April 40+, then May 140+!!! with over 500 rx's expected per month by December! They must have some good sh!t they are smoking down in Ft. Worth if they are expecting me to hit these numbers.

Way to motivate a sales force by releasing unattainable goals 6 months into the selling year. Looks like no bonus again this year.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Surprised????? Crap company .... Average product
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Goals seem a little lofty here in NY/NJ too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Mine are going to be impossible
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:42 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Surprised????? Crap company .... Average product
Average product? Nev is an average product, this product is crap! Thick, gooey, high concentration with no better efficacy, let's not kid ourselves it's not better.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

I agree. This will be a very difficult to get 250 scripts like they are asking for with Ilevro
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

only 250rxs? you must be a bad salesperson. it is time for Alcon to put some people on PIPs
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

I have a handful of rx in my territory, as I can count on one hand. Prolensa is kicking my ass! My doctors know in lying to them.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Rant Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Thanks for visiting B&L. Prolensa is lower efficacy crap with no insurance coverage. Good luck with that.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thanks for visiting B&L. Prolensa is lower efficacy crap with no insurance coverage. Good luck with that.
What are you smoking? Prolensa is not lower efficacy...their study didn't put in an extra drop, it's a true QD. Also the molecule is better they didn't have to triple the concentration to get qd...can you say corneal melt? It's not a thick, goopy, snot consistency. Wow have you all drank the Kool-aid! They have a lower concentration bc the molecule is better than ours and we didn't have any mc coverage after launch either, trust me it will come with time but it doesn't matter their coupons are better than ours!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

I agree. Ilevro. UGH
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What are you smoking? Prolensa is not lower efficacy...their study didn't put in an extra drop, it's a true QD. Also the molecule is better they didn't have to triple the concentration to get qd...can you say corneal melt? It's not a thick, goopy, snot consistency. Wow have you all drank the Kool-aid! They have a lower concentration bc the molecule is better than ours and we didn't have any mc coverage after launch either, trust me it will come with time but it doesn't matter their coupons are better than ours!
The molecule is not better than ours. Look at the PI! Our efficacy is almost 50% higher than theirs! The only reason B&L is beating is is the quid pro quo of bundling Besivance, then making post op sheets and handing out Rx pads. They have ZERO MPD coverage, thats a fact and are telling offices patients should go to specific pharmacies that will let them opt out! As for thick and goopy, offices that are using Ilevro having switched from Bromday simply ask patients to dose at night, problem solved.

That said, the goals are high, Alcon definitely wants all Nevanac business converted, so much for the 'nepafenac franchise' business. Also, why did we ave a baseline to hit for March and April, who can get an office to switch that fast?! National meeting was all about gaining trials and clinical experience.....
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The molecule is not better than ours. Look at the PI! Our efficacy is almost 50% higher than theirs! The only reason B&L is beating is is the quid pro quo of bundling Besivance, then making post op sheets and handing out Rx pads. They have ZERO MPD coverage, thats a fact and are telling offices patients should go to specific pharmacies that will let them opt out! As for thick and goopy, offices that are using Ilevro having switched from Bromday simply ask patients to dose at night, problem solved.

That said, the goals are high, Alcon definitely wants all Nevanac business converted, so much for the 'nepafenac franchise' business. Also, why did we ave a baseline to hit for March and April, who can get an office to switch that fast?! National meeting was all about gaining trials and clinical experience.....
Another Kool aid drinker...yes please READ the PI. What about my post didn't you understand?? Tripling the concentration and adding an additional drop right before surgery....hello! Also you're a moron, there is no more or quid pro quo...docs are writing besivance not getting it for free and they do so bc its a decent drop. I'd want to use it...the reps can't make post op sheets just as we can't. Script pads? Really...that's the best you can come up with? We got busted for the durezol the durezolcoupons, some reps were even stamping instructions on how to opt-out so it could be run as cash not to mention we are doing the same thing with our coupons too...so pot, who's calling the kettle black now? What a bunch of whiners I work with, God I've got to get out of here.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Another Kool aid drinker...yes please READ the PI. What about my post didn't you understand?? Tripling the concentration and adding an additional drop right before surgery....hello! Also you're a moron, there is no more or quid pro quo...docs are writing besivance not getting it for free and they do so bc its a decent drop. I'd want to use it...the reps can't make post op sheets just as we can't. Script pads? Really...that's the best you can come up with? We got busted for the durezol the durezolcoupons, some reps were even stamping instructions on how to opt-out so it could be run as cash not to mention we are doing the same thing with our coupons too...so pot, who's calling the kettle black now? What a bunch of whiners I work with, God I've got to get out of here.
Seriously, you do need to get out of here. You're an a-hole! I am giving my opinion, like you gave yours. I am not sure if you are Alcon or B&L, you seem confused in your post as to who you work for. Bottom line, if you don't want to be here LEAVE.
As for the drop before surgery, ask a surgeon, they're the people we call on, or do a preceptorship and tell me who isn't adding an additional drop before surgery, we just put it in the PI.
I have never told an office to opt out, I tell them how our coupons work thats it!
On Besivance, most doctors hate it! You want to talk about a thick, goopy drop, that's it right there!!! They are being given 50-60 samples/month and writing maybe 10-12, everyone else is free antibiotic, you can check that in Siebel or ask some staff members, they will tell you.OR just look in the sample closet and compare it to surgical volume. I am still laughing at the 'no quid pro quo' statement! Try being a stand up comedian in your next career.
B&L just stopped doing post op sheets, they now offer a website to do it, but guess what, the reps sit at a computer in the office and do it....

And I don't drink the Kool-Aid, this place has a lot of issues: numbers, goals, lack of leadership and pay, but I think we have good products with advantages over competition (even if it is just MPD coverage, it's an advantage).
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-12-2013, 06:51 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Ilevro blows. Sick of hearing the Alcon people saying how great it is. It is what it is
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

leave alcon! do us and yourself a favor!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Seriously, you do need to get out of here. You're an a-hole! I am giving my opinion, like you gave yours. I am not sure if you are Alcon or B&L, you seem confused in your post as to who you work for. Bottom line, if you don't want to be here LEAVE.
As for the drop before surgery, ask a surgeon, they're the people we call on, or do a preceptorship and tell me who isn't adding an additional drop before surgery, we just put it in the PI.
I have never told an office to opt out, I tell them how our coupons work thats it!
On Besivance, most doctors hate it! You want to talk about a thick, goopy drop, that's it right there!!! They are being given 50-60 samples/month and writing maybe 10-12, everyone else is free antibiotic, you can check that in Siebel or ask some staff members, they will tell you.OR just look in the sample closet and compare it to surgical volume. I am still laughing at the 'no quid pro quo' statement! Try being a stand up comedian in your next career.
B&L just stopped doing post op sheets, they now offer a website to do it, but guess what, the reps sit at a computer in the office and do it....

And I don't drink the Kool-Aid, this place has a lot of issues: numbers, goals, lack of leadership and pay, but I think we have good products with advantages over competition (even if it is just MPD coverage, it's an advantage).
Lol you need help
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

I'm killing my B&L rep with Ilevro because: their Prolensa have terrible coverage(note Part-D), many call-backs from their top clinics who will switch to Ilevro or generics (same issues from Xibrom switch-over)...fast, pharmacy switches cause the coupon does not work at times. And, their Prolensa data is not better than their Bromday data. Now, ask your doctors to have them do a head-to-head with these data points. Check-mate.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm killing my B&L rep with Ilevro because: their Prolensa have terrible coverage(note Part-D), many call-backs from their top clinics who will switch to Ilevro or generics (same issues from Xibrom switch-over)...fast, pharmacy switches cause the coupon does not work at times. And, their Prolensa data is not better than their Bromday data. Now, ask your doctors to have them do a head-to-head with these data points. Check-mate.
You're hilarious, have you looked at the market our the nation as a whole? We're getting our asses kicked!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: MSR Ilevro goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest MSR View Post
Myself and about 5 other MSR's in the midwest are getting creamed on quotas. How is the rest of the nation fairing?

Mine go from March 30+, April 40+, then May 140+!!! with over 500 rx's expected per month by December! They must have some good sh!t they are smoking down in Ft. Worth if they are expecting me to hit these numbers.

Way to motivate a sales force by releasing unattainable goals 6 months into the selling year. Looks like no bonus again this year.
GOALS ARE SET IN THE MEETING ROOMS AT HQ AND ARE DEVELOPED TO MAKE THE GOAL SETTER LOOK SMART AND EAGER TO SELL and be a Leader!

The goals in no way reflect the reality of any territory but instead the fantasy of HQ. When the reps cannot deliver, oh, it must be the reps fault because I, the Goal Setter, want to believe this goal is attainable.

Not ....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Argue Re: MSR Ilevro goals

When a few reps are performing poorly, it's a rep problem. When the majority of reps aren't performing, the problem is the product, management, or marketing. Fred and the RD's need to look in the mirror before they look at us. Take some accountability for a change.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.