» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Eisai
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eisai Anonymous board for Eisai.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Anonymous

Default Belviq

It's out.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Belviq

It's dead.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Anonymous

Drs haven't even asked me about pregnancy risk or any drug interactions. Just it works and at pharmacies with no rems. One dr asked how works, just say hippocampus, don't even say serotonin
Old 06-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Anonymous

Cool Re: Belviq

Yeah ...That a boy - don't educate you physicians on the truly unique action of this molecule, Just say something cute and incomplete. That's the way to represent our industry out their. Might as well be selling Flintstone vitamins their chief.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Anonymous

loaded up on ARNA at $2, waiting for $20 to unload

bring the fat pills!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Anonymous

I just tell my targets that you get a tasty buzz when you take it.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Anonymous

I don't want to scare them about are risks. My husband told me to only talk about how are drug can help fat people.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Drs haven't even asked me about pregnancy risk or any drug interactions. Just it works and at pharmacies with no rems. One dr asked how works, just say hippocampus, don't even say serotonin
You can't be serious. What a pathetic disservice you're doing...lets hope the same caliber rep as yourself chooses not to provide a Dr. with all necessary prescribing information for a new med, in which that same Dr turns around and prescribes the med to a loved one of yours...wouldn't that be a shame? Or, karma...
Old 06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Anonymous

Me fat me need pill
Old 06-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Anonymous

Just wait till Belviq Sprinkle comes out!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Anonymous

Docs are loving it. Expecting lots of scripts.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Lol OB thanks
Old 06-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So has anyone had any scripts written yet. I wonder how things are going in major weight loss centers. I don't have any in my territory. Mine is a bit more rural.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So has anyone had any scripts written yet. I wonder how things are going in major weight loss centers. I don't have any in my territory. Mine is a bit more rural.
Major weight loss centers have their own meal plans, supplements, etc that they want patients/members to buy before they shell out big $$$ for Belviq. Their selling their own "weight loss systems." Won't get as many Rx's as you think there.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Anonymous

This was front page on MSN business home page today. Just sayin'..
"...
In a study, the average weight loss over the course of a year using Belviq was 3.7% more of a person’s total body weight than the patients on placebo," according to The Los Angeles Times, adding that's a loss of fewer than 10 pounds for a 250-pound person. "That sort of loss could be easily achieved by mild changes in eating and exercise habits."

Consumer Reports, which is advising people to take a pass on Belviq, said patients in one trial lost up to 5% of their body weight after 12 months but regained 25% of it by the end of the second year.

For its part, Arena said Belviq has been proven to be safe and effective.

The costs associated with obesity are astounding, some $190 billion a year, or more than 20% of U.S. health care expenditures.

Unfortunately, for many there are no shortcuts to losing weight.

--Jonathan Berr does not own shares of the listed stocks. Follow him on Twitter @jdberr.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Anonymous

Who's leading the marketing in wcl? Is it that Pakastanian guy?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Anonymous

The drug is a steaming pile of crap.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Anonymous

Pay no attention to the Consumer Reports - no one reads that anyway. Not!!!
Yikes.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Anonymous

Hell, this crap is even more expensive than LSD. My publix has it for over 260/mo. I guess if I use it for 2 years I might lose 3-5 lbs. wow, what an effective medication. How can we sell this crap with a straight face.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Pay no attention to the Consumer Reports - no one reads that anyway. Not!!!
Yikes.
Maybe Naito can get a story in one of those dirty comic books they sell in Japan to counter the Consumer Reports slam.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Anonymous

Since when does Consumer Reports have any expertise regarding drugs and health issues? If you read the CR article carefully, you will find many misunderstandings by the author. If I want advice regarding my health, I will consult my doctor or possibly read JAMA. If I want advice in purchasing a new car I'll check CR. I would neither check JAMA for a new car purchase or CR for my health!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Since when does Consumer Reports have any expertise regarding drugs and health issues? If you read the CR article carefully, you will find many misunderstandings by the author. If I want advice regarding my health, I will consult my doctor or possibly read JAMA. If I want advice in purchasing a new car I'll check CR. I would neither check JAMA for a new car purchase or CR for my health!
Yeah, and a lot of consumers/patients have a lifetime subscription to the NEJM and JAMA.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:59 PM
Anonymous

I'm not with Eisai any longer, but I was wondering if the guy at the top in the US has dropped any of his extra weight?
Old 06-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Anonymous

Exactly what I was thinking.
Quote:
Yeah, and a lot of consumers/patients have a lifetime subscription to the NEJM and JAMA.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This was front page on MSN business home page today. Just sayin'..
"...
In a study, the average weight loss over the course of a year using Belviq was 3.7% more of a person’s total body weight than the patients on placebo," according to The Los Angeles Times, adding that's a loss of fewer than 10 pounds for a 250-pound person. "That sort of loss could be easily achieved by mild changes in eating and exercise habits."

Consumer Reports, which is advising people to take a pass on Belviq, said patients in one trial lost up to 5% of their body weight after 12 months but regained 25% of it by the end of the second year.

For its part, Arena said Belviq has been proven to be safe and effective.

The costs associated with obesity are astounding, some $190 billion a year, or more than 20% of U.S. health care expenditures.

Unfortunately, for many there are no shortcuts to losing weight.

--Jonathan Berr does not own shares of the listed stocks. Follow him on Twitter @jdberr.
So they lost 3.7% more of their body weight than those that were dieting and exercising (placebo), that sounds good to me. then after a year off of Belviq, 75% of the weight was still kept off. That's seems really good compared to other dieting techniques. Great stuff, thanks for posting.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Anonymous

That's still much worse than the other med and it is much safer and less expensive and once a day and did I mention, much more effective and safe
Old 06-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Anonymous

Just saw the new promotional message for the the field sales force straight from the marketing dept: "If their belt is weak, prescribe them Belviq!"
Old 06-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just saw the new promotional message for the the field sales force straight from the marketing dept: "If their belt is weak, prescribe them Belviq!"
It that PM, Jesse Jackson who made the tag line.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Anonymous

Should be, if you don't need to lose much weight but want to spend much money, use Belviq
Old 06-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Anonymous

I would LOVE to work for this company. Will there be any expansions?
Old 06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I would LOVE to work for this company. Will there be any expansions?
If you love micromanagement by weak and spineless leaders than you’ll love Eisai!
If you love listless marketers who have yet to have a good idea or original thought than you will love Eisai.
If you love below average pay, benefits, and perks than you will love Eisai.
If love being led through fear and intimidation than you’ll love Eisai.
If you think selling pharmaceuticals is no different than selling used cars or mops door to door and you use phrases like, “just sell baby”, and “Get’er done”…than you’ll love Eisai.
If you respond to leaders who use inspirational comments thieved from those posters you see in Sky Mall Catalogue…than you will love Eisai.

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Anonymous

Default $5 million?

Lol
Old 08-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Anonymous

It's a $5 Billion brand.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's a $5 Billion brand.
The official company estimate is a million bazillion. Get your facts straight. - LC

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: