» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Reckitt Benckiser
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reckitt Benckiser Anonymous board for Reckitt Benckiser

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Anonymous

Default ABM Reviews

It's too bad we don't get to review them, nor can we go to HR with problems. This is how whistle blowing starts.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: ABM Reviews

You can go to HR.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: ABM Reviews

only if you want a target on your back. they protect the company and management, not the employees.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Anonymous

Grumble Re: ABM Reviews

That is correct. Only a fool would go to HR.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Anonymous

We should be able to do 360 reviews on our ABMs. Its crazy they get to review us and we are not given an opportunity to provide feedback to the BD's.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Anonymous

360 reviews on zone directors and corporate office too
Old 06-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Anonymous

HR is not your friend as an employee. Document and call FDA or get a lawyer or both. Do not continue to let it happen.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Anonymous

True, HR is not "your friend" at Reckitt that is.At the last pharma company I worked, HR actually cared about the well being and career development of the reps. Here it is crazy. Somehow management just has HR snowed...then again that wouldn't take much. Just dont trust any of the ABM's or the BD's. They absolutely do not do not have our backs.

Someone really needs to assess the competency of the ABMs in this company.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Anonymous

The company will do NOTHING about this. In the end, it will be the downfall when someone blows the whistle.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Anonymous

Those is wolves' clothing better better watch their back. You're not inivincible,. Competition is coming....
Old 06-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Anonymous

my abm attacks personally, and intentionally. she enjoys causing strife, and actually gets off on it.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
my abm attacks personally, and intentionally. she enjoys causing strife, and actually gets off on it.
This type has a problem with themselves, don't take it personally!
Old 06-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
HR is not your friend as an employee. Document and call FDA or get a lawyer or both. Do not continue to let it happen.
Listen, you need to.. and get yourself legal assistance. This is no joke, nor are any of the so called negative posts on this board, with some exception of course. People don't take this much time to tell you and warn you about their horrific experiences, for no reason. Think about that before you call HR.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: ABM Reviews

Quote:

This might be easy to do, if you didn't have to put up with it to keep your job. This has been an ongoing problem here, psychos getting into management, either by a promo from another inept manager-lots here or one of the many low life shitty hires that took place in the second wave, after the launch. You either take her down and be willing to leave if you have to or you will sit there and choke on her filthy ways. I'd suggest not taking the second option. Bitches and Son of pricks abound here and its way past time they got their due. Put on your boxing gloves and take the bitch on. No job is worth this kind of abuse. No job, ever, never. You should confront her, tell her you aren't taking it anymore, then go to management and go as high as you have to tell your truth. You still aren't satisfied, dump the fricken chumps.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Anonymous

Still? Reading these posts are enough to make you throw up in your mouth. Why don't they fire all these ABMs? All of them, today? They don't do a damn thing. If it weren't for us, there would be no one to cover their behinds for doing nothing. Waste of space, time and money.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

We have a problem with ABMs at RB. Some think they are above the law, smarter than everyone else (including management) and are abusive. If something happens to me, I will defend myself in every way possible and that includes whistleblowing. I don't want to have to do this, but RB needs to clean up this mess of ABMs. Keep records people!
Old 07-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Anonymous

Once again people who do the ABM's report to? The BD's are a problem as well. A big one. Too much work and worry for them to let an ABM go. The middle management at Rb is a joke.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Anonymous

That's exactly what is being expressed here. That post, did you see it? Probably not. It was about the ABMs, how they operate and who should be fired. Its gone. Why? It hit the nail on the head and that is why the droid ABMs get them removed as fast as they can. Let me say it again, RB could get rid of 99% of their problems if they would go after the manager want to be's, who have run off the most CLs.

That is not hard to target. Look at who has been through how many CL's and its very simple. The assholes ran of the most skilled and loyal CLs. They put their trolls out on reconnaissance, which is easy to do, when you are desperate to pay for a new house or are dying for recognition you don't deserve or ...you just want a promo or a trip. The trolls distort comments, they make up lies and then when they still don't get what they want from their ABMS, the lies just get worse until, they get what they want and their highly competent coworker, gets gone. Wise up or keep payin for turnover.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Anonymous

I will say it again, TAKE A LOOK AT THE BD's.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Anonymous

My BD is great, it's the ABM that is a problem, and the ABM is after the BD's job. He had better be watching his back!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Anonymous

Who is the Florida ABM? Comments?
Old 11-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Anonymous

Sick, just sick. No, not good sick, but bad sick. Bad ABM. Very very BAD. Why? A real bad hire. They've got to do something better in terms of screening these people, before hiring them.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sick, just sick. No, not good sick, but bad sick. Bad ABM. Very very BAD. Why? A real bad hire. They've got to do something better in terms of screening these people, before hiring them.
Obviously posted from someone outside the company who knows nothing of the FL ABM. She is from RBP and is Awesome!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Obviously posted from someone outside the company who knows nothing of the FL ABM. She is from RBP and is Awesome!
There are two ABMs - the one in the south - she is awesome!

But there is another ABM that covers north Florida. He is not from RBP.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Anonymous

What about the "Sr. ABM" spots, what's that all about? Is that some way of promoting the ABMs or just another BS title RBP came up with that really is no different than a regular ABM?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Anonymous

To Post #23. Who THF said anything in that post you quoted, about the Florida ABM? That's EXACTLY the kind of knee jerk reaction that is pervasive here OR it was an intentional re-direction from my ABM in a pathetic attempt to the monkey off his back. He and his little bitches, what a joke. Anyway, nutjob, re-read the post you quoted, stupidly and tell us how it is you ASSumed it had anything to do with the Florida ABM. Damn, you are scary stupid. Are you mental or what? Eatin ludes for breakfast? Shit!!. The comment was about ABMS in general and some in particular, who were NOT even mentioned. Go directly to DETOX and never go into any sales that require any sort of i.q. or mental stability!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: