» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Publicis Selling Solutions
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Publicis Selling Solutions Anonymous board for Publicis Selling Solutions

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Anonymous

Default What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

I saw several postings for positions that were for a 3 year contract and individual territories and the ad mentioned product launch and promotion of Opioid, Pain, Hep C or HIV products a plus.

What company is this going to be for and is there more than one product?
Is there any other info you can share?
Thanks
Old 06-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I saw several postings for positions that were for a 3 year contract and individual territories and the ad mentioned product launch and promotion of Opioid, Pain, Hep C or HIV products a plus.

What company is this going to be for and is there more than one product?
Is there any other info you can share?
Thanks
Orexo
Subzolv
Old 06-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

Zubsolv

Anyone been contacted yet?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Anonymous

Any word on benefits for this contract yet?
Salary? Car allowance? Mileage?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Zubsolv

Anyone been contacted yet?
I have been sent additional paperwork/questions to complete and send back but that's all.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Anonymous

I also received the email questions to fill out today.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Anonymous

Same. Trying to find out more specifics. I don't know why they are always so secretive about the client. They are also wanting salary info up front, not typical of PTS.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Anonymous

How long did it take from the time you applied to get the application sent? Just wondering if I am still in the game.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Anonymous

New poster. I have received a questionnaire too. It has been less than 7 days since online app.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Anonymous

24 hours
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Anonymous

After you completed the questions they sent has anyone been contacted to get a phone interview? Any idea of the expected salary range and the bonus expectations.
Lastly, do you think after the 3 year contract is up that the company might roll some reps over to be permanent employees?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Anonymous

Nervous Re: What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

I filled out my questionnaire. Still waiting to hear. Hope it is a good contract. Seems to be a very interesting sell.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Anonymous

I was contacted for a phone screen. No other details though. Does anyone know the client?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Orexo
Subzolv
Competing against suboxone
Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Anonymous

Has anyone else been contracted for a phone screen?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Anonymous

Recruiters looking for candidates with current pain management sales experience it seems.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Anonymous

phone screens bt 7/1-7/19
f2f interviews are 7/22-7/29
2 week training starts 8/19-8/30

That's the only information I was given along with the questionnaire.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Anonymous

Any salary/compensation range given?
Old 07-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Anonymous

I got email Monday. I filled out questionnaire ....am I still in running or would have been contacted???
Old 07-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
phone screens bt 7/1-7/19
f2f interviews are 7/22-7/29
2 week training starts 8/19-8/30

That's the only information I was given along with the questionnaire.
Does the TRANINNG consist of = 1 week home study and 1 week away training? **thanks**
Old 07-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does the TRANINNG consist of = 1 week home study and 1 week away training? **thanks**
Yes I believe that is correct but not 100% sure
Old 07-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Anonymous

I applied late. Have candidates in southeast already been contacted for interviewing? The drug gained approval today. Hurray! Now I want a call !!!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Anonymous

Any info on the Boston dm??
Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Any info on the Boston dm??
Have my phone interview in AM tomorrow any word on PA district managers??
Old 07-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ty, this is correct . Had phone interview this morning, exactly what was said to me. Training in Yardley, PA. Candidates will know by Friday if advancing to F2F
Old 07-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Anonymous

Question Re: What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

Any action in the Southeast on this contract. I filled out the questionare thing seems a while ago now & haven't heard anything.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Any action in the Southeast on this contract. I filled out the questionare thing seems a while ago now & haven't heard anything.
Any info on this job in NE? Other than questionnaire and phone ? How about contract ?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Anonymous

I'm in NE and have only had questionnaire and phone screen
Old 07-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: What product & company is the contract for pain/opioid/Hepatitis C/HIV?

I was told this morning there is another delay. This is so messed up.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Anonymous

For what reason is delay?
Old 07-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Anonymous

Still on that is totally wrong!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: