for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Dey
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 11:07 AM
Anonymous

Thumbs down CT DM

Is this new FCR a fcukin joke? Keep the unproductive Pfizer busy work to yourself! We have enough check the box work from corp and don't need advice from some tool with crap mkt share! Stop brown nosing and sell something for once!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: CT DM

YES, total joke! Perfect example of poor leadership. Since i'm a nobody DM with zero leadership ability I will micro manage my team to make myself feel important. WAKE UP! We are on our own 99% of the time. ZERO respect for treating grown adults like a 5 yr. old. This lack of leadership =Tell our pathetic insecure DM whatever he wants to hear/see and do nothing behind his back. Take a leadership course buddy! Management by fear is so 1990's; You weren't even old enough to be DM back then, why are you trying to emulate the style? MYLAN, strong performance starts with strong leadership.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: CT DM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is this new FCR a fcukin joke? Keep the unproductive Pfizer busy work to yourself! We have enough check the box work from corp and don't need advice from some tool with crap mkt share! Stop brown nosing and sell something for once!

the new report is useless busy work, and this dude just throws stones and shows zero accountability what so ever- stop bitching and work harder leading! JackAss!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Anonymous

This dude is such a clueless assclown that he implemented the soon changing pwrs model, what a douche! Sell something or get an award first- before brown nosing! Met him in Vegas was NOT impressed!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I love busy work. Especially hunting down numbers that don't exist or you have to cut n' paste and ADD 😱 random bits and pieces together. I feel like I'm back in big Pharma. I sooooo missed it.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Anonymous

way to implement a Field Coaching Report from the worst bottom feeding DM in the N/E! WTF?
Old 07-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Anonymous

Hire another lush and leave the rest of us alone!
Old 07-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: CT DM

you watch how fast Gen AG and Auvi Q grow in CT under zero leadership! We will have 5 new FCR's by Sept
Old 07-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: CT DM

Quote:
way to implement a Field Coaching Report from the worst bottom feeding DM in the N/E! WTF?
Hey misinformed dumbass, the FCR was created by SOCAL DM MCB. Get tour fact straight moron!
Old 07-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hey misinformed dumbass, the FCR was created by SOCAL DM MCB. Get tour fact straight moron!
Your facts-for the grammar Policia
Old 07-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: CT DM

Would photocopying my vulva and leaving copies on windshields at the mall be an appropriate way to broaden my market?
Old 08-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
YES, total joke! Perfect example of poor leadership. Since i'm a nobody DM with zero leadership ability I will micro manage my team to make myself feel important. WAKE UP! We are on our own 99% of the time. ZERO respect for treating grown adults like a 5 yr. old. This lack of leadership =Tell our pathetic insecure DM whatever he wants to hear/see and do nothing behind his back. Take a leadership course buddy! Management by fear is so 1990's; You weren't even old enough to be DM back then, why are you trying to emulate the style? MYLAN, strong performance starts with strong leadership.
Not sure how you want us to beat Auvi Q in CT with all this BS busy work and FCRs, Literally a waste of time! The competition is selling strong during camp time and gearing up for back to school, we are filling out FCRs, and analyzing reach and frequency- So Stupid... no wonder we never make any money up here!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Anonymous

Auvi-q is professional, hit at all angles, cool iPhone app, penetrated Walgreens, tapped into nurses and patients directly. Mylan does everything half ass with Epipen. Of course it's all the salesforces' fault & inability to nail the "25 years on the market & 3 2pks per rx messaging"
Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Anonymous

we just have conf calls and run extra busy work reports in CT and our sales will go up! Its so bad!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Anonymous

apparently we cant sell Pmist either up here either, no money no leadership... what a joke!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Anonymous

Angry Re: CT DM

Donde esta Wendy?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: CT DM

Way to go KO, get rid of your top performer! What a joke!
Old 12-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: CT DM

you thought you were getting the interim RD role, we would never fill that spot with a whiny bitch KO!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

This clown still around? Hope he didn't get the new NE regional RD job in the brand new Div!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This clown still around? Hope he didn't get the new NE regional RD job in the brand new Div!
Mind boggling
Old 07-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Anonymous

Party Re: CT DM

How is donkey kong bill wagner doing? still wearing those Hawaiian shirts and sandels while sounding like Bobby Bouache? Hey waterboy???
Old 07-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Anonymous

Leave Wags alone at least he isn't an ass kidding Pfizer reject!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: