Veeva Sucks

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do I start?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't seen it yet. Still on maternity living off family trust fund.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! I never thought I would say this but I miss Vista!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The system sucks more each day. The more you try to use the systems "Functionality," the greater frustration and disappointment you receive. If we provided Med's with this level of efficacy, they would be pulled off the market.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do. It is called Pradaxa. Blahabanababba

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only this idiots posts exceed Veeva's suck factor.

Now that's a thought-Maybe Veeva was initiated by a former VP that returned to a competitor. Plant the seeds of chaos and leave.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it Veeva that sucks, our IT department, or both?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every "fix" causes another problem!!
    They didn't have these issues when the CSC sales force piloted the program?
    Probably because, like my team's CSC, they weren't working...

Did they THINK to put this system in the hands of the DCE's before they rolled it out to everyone? I've spent more time on the phone with the HelpDesk than in front of customers the 1st few weeks of the quarter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xarelto sales have exceeded Pradaxa. Don't argue the A Fib indication either. It doesn't matter. The facts are Xarelto makes more money than Pradaxa. Bottom line. This is why BI is closing the doors and laying off PC Pradaxa sales force in Sept.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for all the insights Mr. Wizard. Now go figure out your ass from a hole in the ground. Share more wisdom.

Veeva was less of a headache today. I also learned that the iPad is critical to our success. So, no dressed up SFX details for about 3 weeks. Lets see how the numbers look in October.

So, Inventiv rep, please give your employment update. Did you work on your U of Phoenix class tonight?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Siebal/Vista profiling is superior. Going on line and hoping for the best with Veeva is weak at best.

Does anyone use the 'Media'? Haven't the other companies thrown out the lame presentations with the pretty graphics several years ago? Must be the B I way-Spend millions on CIA compliance, not results. Rather than address the salary 'Perception' issues.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Veeva

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok... let me start by saying that I am not a DM, or a suck up. There are many things that bother me about BI. That said.... I have found that customers actually look at the screen and read the information differently. I think it is because we have become screen oriented people. They have actually repeated the information on the screen and commented on it in a way in which I could see that it entered their brain differently. I will keep using my media when it makes sense. I will not use it every call, because sometimes it does not make sense. In terms of whether someone is counting usage, it is probably best to use it a few times a day, but not every time, because that could set some crazy standard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a CSC. I have been in this industry for 15 years. I can tell you that sitting in an office reading a magazine waiting for my signature is much easier than the CSC job description. It all depends on your definition of work. There is a lot of activity that goes on behind the scenes that you are not aware of. I work more hours now than I did as a rep, but my work is often different than yours. As for piloting VEEVA iRep. We piloted the iPad with email and our slide presentations, that is it. We did not have Concur or the call plan issues. We are having the same trouble as everyone else with this new system. Do not be critical of what you do not understand. We need to work together and have a little respect for the diversity of our roles. There are CSC's who do not work, but there are even more Reps who do not work. You can't generalize.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying just fall in line with the rest? Veeva makes Vista look superior. All the cloud talk is just that. Try looking up a Doc while you are waiting for him. Not going to happen. If you were a fan of SFX, Veeva is more of the same graphics that Doctors hate.

While you aren't a "DM, or a Suck Up," You might want to learns some sales skills. You won't get them from BI training. Or just read the page on Veeva. Ask your Doc's what they prefer. Veeva is a pharma joke.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The go online functions are un-workable while you are in an office. The tabs, the search options, the try again for a new search, then the doctor is coming and you are trying to get back to the presentation page or to have him sign. The concept of having information at your finger tip is a lie.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"All Your Accounts Will Be Downloaded"

Lies. And more lies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a time consuming nightmare. My downloads still don't match my territory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine keeps losing the data I put into it. This is the 4th time it has happened and Help Desk is no help! Is anyone else experiencing this?

20. How can this be?
    Veeva is THE BEST!!!