for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Sanofi-Aventis
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Anonymous

Default August 1 - Sunshine Act

It`s been talked about for last couple of years. Now that it`s final here, what are your offices actually saying? Are you still going to bother with lunches?
Old 08-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: August 1 - Sunshine Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It`s been talked about for last couple of years. Now that it`s final here, what are your offices actually saying? Are you still going to bother with lunches?
Not a problem yet but wait until media starts talking and or printing monies spent then it will be a different story.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Offices will start canceling ALL lunches. The reps will feel in their pocket too. No more bringing home free dinners to feed the family.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Offices will start canceling ALL lunches. The reps will feel in their pocket too. No more bringing home free dinners to feed the family.
Nope, they can't afford not to fee the office cows. They just won't come back and sign the form so you can't assign the cost to them. The question is will we continue to slop the hogs if no physicians show up?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Anonymous

yes, wait till the local paper starts publishing how much $$$$ is spent on good old Doc High Writer ($200 day for lunch/b'fast, X 4 days a week, 52 weeks a year, gosh that sounds like a lot, it is) , you'll see him on the 6 o'clock news for 20 seconds trying to explain the great educational interaction he receives from us reps...but the lunch room will be shut down.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
yes, wait till the local paper starts publishing how much $$$$ is spent on good old Doc High Writer ($200 day for lunch/b'fast, X 4 days a week, 52 weeks a year, gosh that sounds like a lot, it is) , you'll see him on the 6 o'clock news for 20 seconds trying to explain the great educational interaction he receives from us reps...but the lunch room will be shut down.
Agreed. Nothing will be reported if costs are less than $10 a head but offices will not want finger foods and pizzas. By end of the year lunches as we know them will be a thing of the past.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Agreed. Nothing will be reported if costs are less than $10 a head but offices will not want finger foods and pizzas. By end of the year lunches as we know them will be a thing of the past.
Thank the Lord for that!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Not to long ago there were no lunches, detail aids or iPads as your customers wanted to see you in most cases without an appointment because you were viewed by them an extension of the care plan.
Now, you so called sales reps shame what its like to be a real salesman and ruined it for all, dont worry I am posting the same on Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Lilly, GSK as well.

Take your reach and frequency and shove it up your ass.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Not to long ago there were no lunches, detail aids or iPads as your customers wanted to see you in most cases without an appointment because you were viewed by them an extension of the care plan.
Now, you so called sales reps shame what its like to be a real salesman and ruined it for all, dont worry I am posting the same on Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Lilly, GSK as well.

You're funny. You like to pretend to be better than us, but you admit to running around to all of our boards to tell us how bad we are. It's a bit pathetic, really. I'm sorry we cut you loose and you went back to selling copiers ("REAL" Sales, right?) Now you're back telling us how good you are and how bad we are....funny it's YOU trolling OUR boards....thanks for giving me something to laugh at today.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Save the crap pal. i`ve been around 15 years and lunches have always been a big part of sales calls. sorry you got yourself laid off you angry moron. wait a sorry way to live your life on anonymous boards.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Anonymous

Default There will be NO IMPACT

Just like a few years ago there was a fire drill when docs discovered they could block their data - 3 docs in my territory did it.

The only people who will be affected are the speakers for Novo who get 100K+ per year. I will make sure that certain people get a photocopy of certain documents in order to convince them of certain things.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: There will be NO IMPACT

Quote:
Just like a few years ago there was a fire drill when docs discovered they could block their data - 3 docs in my territory did it.

The only people who will be affected are the speakers for Novo who get 100K+ per year. I will make sure that certain people get a photocopy of certain documents in order to convince them of certain things.
It's a shame you are unable to sell clinically and have to resort to illegal acts of pettiness. Stick to selling your drugs and leave that kind of act to those in high school.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:34 AM
Anonymous

Jester Re: August 1 - Sunshine Act

Quote:
Save the crap pal. i`ve been around 15 years and lunches have always been a big part of sales calls. sorry you got yourself laid off you angry moron. wait a sorry way to live your life on anonymous boards.
And that is why you are still at SA, just offering some perspective on how device sees pharma which is a big reason why device sales frowns on hiring pseudo pharma sales reps.

Left SA for device sales and never looked back, we don't do lunches, dinner programs, have iPads, give a way pens, post it notes, clipboards, wall clocks, or samples inorder to make our sales calls more effective. It's sad that you have trained your customers to expect these things and now you are worried that you will have to rely on your capabilities of selling with out them and your scared.

Who is the real angry moron? Now I have to drive to and prepare for a sales call in the OR at 5am, and where are you? I'll be back on at 10am to see when you replied which is also when you got out of bed. Sweet dreams.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: There will be NO IMPACT

Quote:
It's a shame you are unable to sell clinically and have to resort to illegal acts of pettiness. Stick to selling your drugs and leave that kind of act to those in high school.
Guilty conscious Novo clown? That's how you get your drugs on formulary - money.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
And that is why you are still at SA, just offering some perspective on how device sees pharma which is a big reason why device sales frowns on hiring pseudo pharma sales reps.

Left SA for device sales and never looked back, we don't do lunches, dinner programs, have iPads, give a way pens, post it notes, clipboards, wall clocks, or samples inorder to make our sales calls more effective. It's sad that you have trained your customers to expect these things and now you are worried that you will have to rely on your capabilities of selling with out them and your scared.

Who is the real angry moron? Now I have to drive to and prepare for a sales call in the OR at 5am, and where are you? I'll be back on at 10am to see when you replied which is also when you got out of bed. Sweet dreams.
blah blah blah..... whatever........ very unoriginal post.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

I am not complaining. Your device will be obsolete in 18 months and it will be time to switch jobs again.

Hospitals will cut your throat to save a nickel on some crappy device and you will be out on your a$$.

When you are 50 years old and all washed up, you will wish you were back on the mother ship here at Sanofi.

Device sales is one rung below politician or photocopier salesperson. Cagaste y saltaste en la caca y cago en tu leche.

Here's a quarter. Go call someone who cares about what you say. Métetelo por el culo!
Old 08-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am not complaining. Your device will be obsolete in 18 months and it will be time to switch jobs again.

Hospitals will cut your throat to save a nickel on some crappy device and you will be out on your a$$.

When you are 50 years old and all washed up, you will wish you were back on the mother ship here at Sanofi.

Device sales is one rung below politician or photocopier salesperson. Cagaste y saltaste en la caca y cago en tu leche.

Here's a quarter. Go call someone who cares about what you say. Métetelo por el culo!
Gee I wonder if you are pro-legalization of the Mexican illegals. Hmmmmm. I wonder.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Anonymous

Lunches are shutting down people. once a doc exceeds $100 reported of food annually, there record will go public for all to see just how much $$$ they receive in free food from helathcare sales reps.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Anonymous

Note this is not just a pharma thing either. Any helathcare related vendors.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Anonymous

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if meals are under $10. Everything gets posted once the doc hits $100 total for the year. I can almost feel the doors closing once docs figure that out and the media gets a hold of the data.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if meals are under $10. Everything gets posted once the doc hits $100 total for the year. I can almost feel the doors closing once docs figure that out and the media gets a hold of the data.
isn`t that what post 18 read. echo echo echo
Old 08-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Gee I wonder if you are pro-legalization of the Mexican illegals. Hmmmmm. I wonder.
you know just because someone can speak spanish doesn't mean they are Mexican....drug reps are so fucking stupid
Old 08-19-2013, 07:36 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
you know just because someone can speak spanish doesn't mean they are Mexican....drug reps are so fucking stupid
Esp. reps. who think that a lunch will help them sell more drug.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
good call. i came over on a raft from cuba and now work as a pharma rep. life is mucho grande.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Esp. reps. who think that a lunch will help them sell more drug.
its the only way drs will see slugs
Old 08-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
its the only way drs will see slugs
and you spend your time on a web site for slugs? does not say much of you. idiot
Old 08-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Nope, they can't afford not to fee the office cows. They just won't come back and sign the form so you can't assign the cost to them. The question is will we continue to slop the hogs if no physicians show up?
THAT is the basic question and will affect us all, ALL companies in PHARMA!
Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
THAT is the basic question and will affect us all, ALL companies in PHARMA!
and outside of pharma as well. all healthcare sales related companies.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:43 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
and outside of pharma as well. all healthcare sales related companies.

Basically, anyone who is in a so-called sales position that UPS or Fed-Ex can do a better job at is impacted.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
and you spend your time on a web site for slugs? does not say much of you. idiot
hey donut boy, make sure you get 8 fake calls in, slug.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
REAL SALES GUY$$$$, is that you???
Old 08-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
8 fake calls a day? my db manager wants 10 !
Old 08-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hee Hee. you`re too dumb to even know that you`re a moron.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

Uhhh I would rather get up at 10 than 5:00 am
Old 08-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

You didn't really leave SA, you just changed jobs. Because I see you're still here on the SA site posting. And, are you really bragging about being in the OR at 5 am? I have a couple of buddies who work for Boston Scientific doing device sales. They make really good money, but they also work 80 hours a week and are on call every 3rd weekend. If you're working that much, you sure as hell should make good money, because you might as well have 2 jobs. As for me, I make a comfortable living, spend time with my family, and don't let my job define me. Keep bragging and patting yourself on the back. I'll just keep doing my job, making enough money for a decent lifestyle, and having a life outside of work.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Uhhh I would rather get up at 10 than 5:00 am
Lonely boy digging up old post and re`posting to fill a void in your life by getting a little anonymous attention. Sad
Old 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hee Hee. you`re too dumb to even know that you`re a moron.
donut boy, you're the fool here, all the "great ones" left long ago and just l o v e to get under your donut boy skin. get ready for another action packed day of "we're all set donut boy" and driving around desperate to find some drs to bring your equally worthless dm to.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
donut boy, you're the fool here, all the "great ones" left long ago and just l o v e to get under your donut boy skin. get ready for another action packed day of "we're all set donut boy" and driving around desperate to find some drs to bring your equally worthless dm to.
Keep 'em coming moron. You incriminate with each post.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Keep 'em coming moron. You incriminate with each post.
ha ! thanks donut boy, everyone is laughing at you, especially me !! don't forget to get all those signatures tomorrow like a good little boy. I'll be busy meeting with clients, nothing you would understand.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
ha ! thanks donut boy, everyone is laughing at you, especially me !! don't forget to get all those signatures tomorrow like a good little boy. I'll be busy meeting with clients, nothing you would understand.
OMG this is the real sales guy! He's back!!! Lol I have no problem in you calling me donut boy. In fact I love donuts!!! I will happy to go out and grab some sigs tomorrow! No prob. The funny thing? My neighbors think I'm some sort of medical guru! I make about 135 per year and I am sooooo happy. Nothing you would understand
Old 08-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hi Fagbut!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
OMG this is the real sales guy! He's back!!! Lol I have no problem in you calling me donut boy. In fact I love donuts!!! I will happy to go out and grab some sigs tomorrow! No prob. The funny thing? My neighbors think I'm some sort of medical guru! I make about 135 per year and I am sooooo happy. Nothing you would understand
Um, 135k is chump change ya dope. Ya just dont understand my world. Just retruned from 8 day Alaskan cruise at sea with all the best amenities. Lobster and cognac. Drug reps not allowed.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Um, 135k is chump change ya dope. Ya just dont understand my world. Just retruned from 8 day Alaskan cruise at sea with all the best amenities. Lobster and cognac. Drug reps not allowed.
I agree, $135 is probably what you pay for shoe shines a year. Lobster and cognac? Sounds a little like a redneck cruise on the bayou to me. Now go beg the purchasing department to buy some of your overpriced devices. I am sure your customers are dying to hear about your cruise since they can only dream of the life that you live. Lobster dreams and cognac wishes sales guy, you are my hero!!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
$135?....me thinks not. make sure there are jelly donuts.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Pretending you're a device rep now? Got tired of pretending you were a doctor? You can be Spiderman next week, tool.

You are a freak show. Times must be tough in mama's basement. You've convinced yourself that Wal-Mart cart return IS a career.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Pretending you're a device rep now? Got tired of pretending you were a doctor? You can be Spiderman next week, tool.

You are a freak show. Times must be tough in mama's basement. You've convinced yourself that Wal-Mart cart return IS a career.
make sure you get 2 dozen donuts...boy.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
$135?....me thinks not. make sure there are jelly donuts.
Been in pharma for over 20 years....last 8 years I have made over 135,000
per year. That's good enough for me. Got a great 401K, great benefits. Again, I will be happy to fetch jelly donuts.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Um, you are a bean counter. I make Real $$$$ and you would Never understand Real Sales. Dope
Old 08-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Been in pharma for over 20 years....last 8 years I have made over 135,000
per year. That's good enough for me. Got a great 401K, great benefits. Again, I will be happy to fetch jelly donuts.
Been in pharma for 21 years....last 10 made over $140,000, it's a blog, anyone can say anything. Oh and by the way, you should be begging for signatures during working hrs not posting on a blog, slug. Now go get my donuts...boy.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Been in pharma for 21 years....last 10 made over $140,000, it's a blog, anyone can say anything. Oh and by the way, you should be begging for signatures during working hrs not posting on a blog, slug. Now go get my donuts...boy.
I make REAL $$$$ in REAL SALES. Nothing you would understand. Go pack your trunk ya dope.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: