Incompetence!

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, name the one or two MOST incompetent people at Galderma in your experience... I nominate the guy whose last name is the opposite of straight (initials KC). How about you?

That punk ruined the 2011 and 2012 years for Theracutix and from what i hear is a complete boob in the Galderma division as well. I am constantly amazed these people get promoted? Why, cause they'll move ANYwhere Ft. Worth asks?

I long for the days when Galderma was a strong, viable company with a future. Remember that anyone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TF BJ JP AR GA all need to disappear first from Fort Worth and go to Taro.

We can then start with the DM's that need to be shown the door.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please include FH biggest phoney of the bunch and never really had any success on his own. Major house cleaning on the way and don't think that the sales force wont be affected by all of the changes that many people have been warning about for months. Unfortunately, we already missed the boat on the Onset expansion. But more opportunities in derm on the way. I do not plan on being here in 2014.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be awesome to see some of these lazy good for nothing DM's
    become sales reps and we see them in the field.

They all need to loose about 50lbs and learn how to sell !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

screw you! go role play some more you stupid dip shit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW , the wolves are turning on themselves , I have NEVER seen this board so active . If you have half a brain ( sadly many here do not ) you can see this isn't working anymore .

Far too many bodies and corner offices in Texas but whom is going to start the re-org ? they are all sniffing each others butts and marking their territory . Two NSMs per division ??? Why ? Can't they see they are falling all over themselves , busy work , nothing work that doesn't produce a nickel of profit .

Head count cuts in Texas could free up Money to increase spend on access to our meds , in case people didn't complete college , the structure of this enterprise should reflect it's goal of putting more of it's meds in patients hands . So much of the spend is on people and positions that don't match the goal , or the job can be out sourced "Event planning " REALLY in 2013 ???? Outside companies can preform this at half the cost .

Just like employees have stated clearly on this board about POAs being out dated and a waste of good selling / territory time , middle managers at galderma are simply doing the same thing year are year after year . The sense of entitlement here at galderma through out S & M in Texas is crushing this company from within . No enterprise needs more layers of management , in todays environment we need less !!! Sorry men doing a couple of " real commitment " speeches in different markets doesn't make you a valuable piece of the enterprise . The markets don't give the smallest shit , our customers want access to out meds and so do the end users the PATIENT .

Time to clean house in Texas and get rid off old thinking and out of date approaches to our business . We complain about too much government , PLEASE , galderma is worst example of crippling layers of management . Stand aside fool I need to make a sale out here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are not many left.... Never know, ye who are filled with anger and bitterness might end up under BJ.... I hope they clean house, from the top dick-tator-ship to the bottom feeders. We need new people with less Galderma baggage.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian my daughter needs to do a book report on her favorite bridge;

can she borrow yours you showed at the Mirvaso meeting. We are still

wondering how that presentation got mixed up on your slide deck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who the TM's are waiting to be promoted to DM ?

I want to see who will fill the January DM opening in Galderma Northeast--

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you live in Brooklyn with that DM position ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is he on a PIP ? or a gonner ??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooh does someone have some gossip they want to share?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We heard he hasn't been in the field for a few weeks and has been down to Texas
    a few times.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No No he tripped during a ride with and broke his ankles. He's on disability.

ouch

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ankle or ankles ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear PIPs are coming for underperforming reps as well. How on Earth are they going to buy off doctors with all the budget cuts?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIP's are for people who don't fit the mold or mood of their respective NSM or people who consistently under perform and make excuses. This company gets rid of subordinates upper management doesn't like. I have seen so many under performers who kiss ass and get to stay and normal to above-average reps get PIP'ed because they voice opinions or dont follow like sheep. Typical dictatorship. Its like a communist country in some ways. Do what they state party-in-charge likes and you get to live and a food to eat.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 DM's are gonners by Jan 1

2 Galderma
    1 Cutiscience
    1 Theracutix

3 positions will be filled without postings and 1 will be posted after National Meeting

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Northeast is bringing down the company, all divisions. My district did an
    analysis and the amount of scripts that can be written and be tripled.

They just need a few good salesreps .

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that must've been some analysis. Let me guess, you took an Excel Class in college so now you are a pro. I'm sure you factored in the government run health care in states like Mass and lack of rebates elsewhere. I'm sure you accounted for the hospital run group practices that incentivize their docs for prescribing generics. Of course, your analytical skills took into consideration the HMOs that broker their own Rx coverage and no brands are covered despite what our Managed Care department says. And since you are so good at breaking down data, you must've known that there are more no see and opt outs docs in the NorthEast because they are sick of people like you that bring nothing valuable to the table. Of course not. You looked at the integrated report and compared it to the weekly numbers for your division. Then you felt real proud and probably told some of your district members about your breakthrough discovery. Heck you may have even told your manager about it because, after all, you are an analyst now. This may even be a good SSR project for you if you havent already done one--Analysis based on lack of data by a rep from somewhere in the south that has no access or managed care issues. Kudos to you, Mr/Mrs rep, I'm sure that analysis did wonders for the company in this time of turmoil.