» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Takeda
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Takeda Anonymous board for Takeda

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

A Lundbeck rep wants to know what we can expect at the Brintellix launch meeting run by Takeda. Is the meeting nothing more than an excuse to role play ad nauseam, or we will come away pumped and excited?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Hey Takeda Reps we don't need your sorry ass lot!! Lundbeck reps are smarter and more aggressive! WHy management made this deal is mind blowing! You folks are LOSERS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
A Lundbeck rep wants to know what we can expect at the Brintellix launch meeting run by Takeda. Is the meeting nothing more than an excuse to role play ad nauseam, or we will come away pumped and excited?

Smoke and Mirrors, BS and careful with all the Takeda low lives and back stabbers. If you role play with a Takeda DM, try not to laugh when they critique your detail which will probably go as follows; “that was great, BUT” and then the BS will start flowing. You will never hear “excellent you hit all the points and you know your product really well keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the company”.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2013, 04:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

This meeting will be awesome, unless you come w a miserable pessimistic attitude, if that's the case, quit u LOSERS,!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

The meeting would have been great if it only had Lundbeck reps in attendance. Takeda reps you suck!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Smoke and Mirrors, BS and careful with all the Takeda low lives and back stabbers. If you role play with a Takeda DM, try not to laugh when they critique your detail which will probably go as follows; “that was great, BUT” and then the BS will start flowing. You will never hear “excellent you hit all the points and you know your product really well keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the company”.
Sadly enough,this is what Takeda has become.Where greatness once thrived,negativity and mediocrity rule!Get ready!Also beware of the tract record at Takeda for unsuccessful launches.They even launched one that they had to recall and change the name of.That's how sharp their people are at the top.Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

My God this drug is going to suck. MEEEEE TOOOO!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

It will be a ball-buster. You will come away broken, tired, and with a "screw it" attitude. Takeda has no clue how to motivate and excite the salesforce about anything. There will be little to discuss strategy (other than another Excel spreadsheet tracker!) with anyone. A friend of my works for Google, and if they have something new, they can't wait to go to their "launch meeting" for the concept /idea!

Where do we get training and management people like this???? Lundbeck will regret teaming up with this metrics-from-hell company.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Takeda mgt isnt google its Screw-u-oogle
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Go get a job at google you worthless piece of garbage, the complaining is unbelievable, quit
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Go get a job at google you worthless piece of garbage, the complaining is unbelievable, quit
You're fired. Get the fuck out of here.

This new drug will be such a dog. Crowded market, lots of generics, nothing special, probably no coverage..what a piece of shit. Good luck assholes
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You're fired. Get the fuck out of here.

This new drug will be such a dog. Crowded market, lots of generics, nothing special, probably no coverage..what a piece of shit. Good luck assholes
Spot on
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You're fired. Get the fuck out of here.

This new drug will be such a dog. Crowded market, lots of generics, nothing special, probably no coverage..what a piece of shit. Good luck assholes
Takeda has become the clearing house for me-too drugs.There is no pride anymore in what we sell,just desparation to sell ANYTHING.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Takeda has become the clearing house for me-too drugs.There is no pride anymore in what we sell,just desparation to sell ANYTHING.
Does Lundbeck know about our Rozerem SoluTAB in phase 3 for bi-polar? Will they copromote with us?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Takeda has become the clearing house for me-too drugs.There is no pride anymore in what we sell,just desparation to sell ANYTHING.
That's why I'm glad I decided NOT to accept a position with Takeda
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Go get a job at google you worthless piece of garbage, the complaining is unbelievable, quit
Polygamous sentiments are remnants of prebiblical times, which don't exactly fit in today's society. Fidelity and trust are the foundation of marital covenant. Loosening of moral fibers causes destruction of Temples.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-29-2013, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Argue Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Let's look at Brintellix actual potential from the field… not what the ass clowns in the home office think it will do…..

So, Brintellix will be a first-line option for elderly patients with depression…. Let's break this down…. Elderly = Medicare….. Medicare = Not covered… hmmm… sounds more promising than the Edarbi marketing team...

The U.S. antidepressant market peaked at $12 billion in 2008, lost $2.6 billion due to expired patents during the following years and currently stands at $9.4 billion. Over the past five years, the market has been declining, on average, by (-4%) per year. Currently, generics control over 40% of the market in terms of revenue and over 85% of the market in terms of prescriptions.. Hey, we can go after the 15%!!!.. Branded pharmaceutical companies are increasingly pulling out the antidepressant market, despite widespread use of the medication, as patent expiry and new drug development failures make it unprofitable to remain in the market….. Hmmmm… Doesn't this sound like the EDARBI sales pitch?

Brintellix as a second-line therapy in patients who fail a generic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). - Let's break this down…. Every SSRI is GENERIC, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin… so, you would think.. OPPORTUNITY!!!!….

The major problem is that Lundbeck only has data that compares to placebo. Welcome to the world of drug discovery and development. To be successful, you need to clearly differentiate new compounds from existing therapies. Little differentiation means little likelihood of success. Which based on Takeda's track record of successful launches………..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Let's look at Brintellix actual potential from the field… not what the ass clowns in the home office think it will do…..

So, Brintellix will be a first-line option for elderly patients with depression…. Let's break this down…. Elderly = Medicare….. Medicare = Not covered… hmmm… sounds more promising than the Edarbi marketing team...

The U.S. antidepressant market peaked at $12 billion in 2008, lost $2.6 billion due to expired patents during the following years and currently stands at $9.4 billion. Over the past five years, the market has been declining, on average, by (-4%) per year. Currently, generics control over 40% of the market in terms of revenue and over 85% of the market in terms of prescriptions.. Hey, we can go after the 15%!!!.. Branded pharmaceutical companies are increasingly pulling out the antidepressant market, despite widespread use of the medication, as patent expiry and new drug development failures make it unprofitable to remain in the market….. Hmmmm… Doesn't this sound like the EDARBI sales pitch?

Brintellix as a second-line therapy in patients who fail a generic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). - Let's break this down…. Every SSRI is GENERIC, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin… so, you would think.. OPPORTUNITY!!!!….

The major problem is that Lundbeck only has data that compares to placebo. Welcome to the world of drug discovery and development. To be successful, you need to clearly differentiate new compounds from existing therapies. Little differentiation means little likelihood of success. Which based on Takeda's track record of successful launches………..
Actually the brand market is actually around 5% since Cymbalta went generic. Also, it will be 3rd tier, at best, on all the plans. The best we can hope for are step edits and NOT PA's! If a PA is necessary, that will be bad. This is going to be an extremely difficult launch because Takeda will have us doing everything but actually selling the drug. We will have Excel spreadsheets coming out our asses, that I plan to do on company time, NOT MINE!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-31-2013, 07:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Let's look at Brintellix actual potential from the field… not what the ass clowns in the home office think it will do…..

So, Brintellix will be a first-line option for elderly patients with depression…. Let's break this down…. Elderly = Medicare….. Medicare = Not covered… hmmm… sounds more promising than the Edarbi marketing team...

The U.S. antidepressant market peaked at $12 billion in 2008, lost $2.6 billion due to expired patents during the following years and currently stands at $9.4 billion. Over the past five years, the market has been declining, on average, by (-4%) per year. Currently, generics control over 40% of the market in terms of revenue and over 85% of the market in terms of prescriptions.. Hey, we can go after the 15%!!!.. Branded pharmaceutical companies are increasingly pulling out the antidepressant market, despite widespread use of the medication, as patent expiry and new drug development failures make it unprofitable to remain in the market….. Hmmmm… Doesn't this sound like the EDARBI sales pitch?

Brintellix as a second-line therapy in patients who fail a generic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). - Let's break this down…. Every SSRI is GENERIC, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin… so, you would think.. OPPORTUNITY!!!!….

The major problem is that Lundbeck only has data that compares to placebo. Welcome to the world of drug discovery and development. To be successful, you need to clearly differentiate new compounds from existing therapies. Little differentiation means little likelihood of success. Which based on Takeda's track record of successful launches………..
Holy cow, what a difficult sell. I don't care HOW good you think you are as a rep, this one is going nowhere. The "Elderly" depression market is not a good one to go after…generics, generics, generics.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Holy cow, what a difficult sell. I don't care HOW good you think you are as a rep, this one is going nowhere. The "Elderly" depression market is not a good one to go after…generics, generics, generics.
BILLIONS of dollars in the antidepressant market cupcake even a 1-2 percent market share means good eaten.

This job is for the big boys, if you can't handle move on.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Peeps every major drug class has generic competition so we should all fold up the tent and say good bye.

Idiots we have a job and a new product, an extra "something" to talk about. So it's going to be hard, "Boo hoo, mommy I can't do this". THEN GET THE HELL OUT AND LET SOMEBODY IN WHO's ENTHUSED and WILLING to give a damn. Instead of paychecks Takeda should hand out pacifiers.

I've never read more cry baby, suck ass whoa's in my life. TOTALLY PATHETIC and whiney.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-31-2013, 12:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BILLIONS of dollars in the antidepressant market cupcake even a 1-2 percent market share means good eaten.

This job is for the big boys, if you can't handle move on.

"This job is for the BIG BOYS" I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type right now.
The big boys moved on to a "mans" job long ago. You are such an embarrassment to yourself and don't even realize it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Peeps every major drug class has generic competition so we should all fold up the tent and say good bye.

Idiots we have a job and a new product, an extra "something" to talk about. So it's going to be hard, "Boo hoo, mommy I can't do this". THEN GET THE HELL OUT AND LET SOMEBODY IN WHO's ENTHUSED and WILLING to give a damn. Instead of paychecks Takeda should hand out pacifiers.

I've never read more cry baby, suck ass whoa's in my life. TOTALLY PATHETIC and whiney.
You have a new drug to promote. That's it. Nothing novel. a real dog. Good luck with your pipe dream, Kool aid boy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You have a new drug to promote. That's it. Nothing novel. a real dog. Good luck with your pipe dream, Kool aid boy
Read the moa in the PI, then come and tell me there is nothing novel about this drug..buttercup
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Peeps every major drug class has generic competition so we should all fold up the tent and say good bye.

Idiots we have a job and a new product, an extra "something" to talk about. So it's going to be hard, "Boo hoo, mommy I can't do this". THEN GET THE HELL OUT AND LET SOMEBODY IN WHO's ENTHUSED and WILLING to give a damn. Instead of paychecks Takeda should hand out pacifiers.

I've never read more cry baby, suck ass whoa's in my life. TOTALLY PATHETIC and whiney.
What an idiot! This damn thing will die quickly with poor coverage! It will be Tier 3 at best. Prior authorizations will kill it faster. The launch meeting will completely kill the little enthusiasm we had for the drug.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Read the moa in the PI, then come and tell me there is nothing novel about this drug..buttercup
not enough to make a damn bit of difference, spin doctor bullshitter
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Read the moa in the PI, then come and tell me there is nothing novel about this drug..buttercup
You have GOT to be one of the stupidest son of a bitches on the face of this earth.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Read the moa in the PI, then come and tell me there is nothing novel about this drug..buttercup
I am your competition. I CAN'T WAIT to hear your presentation once when you get in the field with this dog. LOL.
If you TRULY believe a slight difference in MOA is going to make a damn bit of difference in a class of drugs that is loaded with generics and your market is government pay….I'm embarrassed for you. This is the type of shit that Doctors are fed-up-with.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What an idiot! This damn thing will die quickly with poor coverage! It will be Tier 3 at best. Prior authorizations will kill it faster. The launch meeting will completely kill the little enthusiasm we had for the drug.
Wow you can tell the future? I'm so impressed. Why don't you pick a stock and retire since you're so smart/telepathic? Alsond why didn't management consult with YOU before they had this SSRI go to market, it would have saved them so much grief What were they thinking?

I would hate to be married to you, a real know it all, end all, be all.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You have a new drug to promote. That's it. Nothing novel. a real dog. Good luck with your pipe dream, Kool aid boy
What's your alternative crack kid? Sell a drug about to go generic? Oh yea, that's allot of fun. At least we have something new. Own it or run to mama.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow you can tell the future? I'm so impressed. Why don't you pick a stock and retire since you're so smart/telepathic? Alsond why didn't management consult with YOU before they had this SSRI go to market, it would have saved them so much grief What were they thinking?

I would hate to be married to you, a real know it all, end all, be all.
you don't have to know "much" to figure out what a struggle this drug ail be.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wow you can tell the future? I'm so impressed. Why don't you pick a stock and retire since you're so smart/telepathic? Alsond why didn't management consult with YOU before they had this SSRI go to market, it would have saved them so much grief What were they thinking?

I would hate to be married to you, a real know it all, end all, be all.
Management should have consulted me, or any of the other 2,000 reps that have worked for Takeda before they launched the following duds..

Edarbi
Rozerem
Nesina
Uloric

Just to name a few...tell me why this time it's "different"?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Management should have consulted me, or any of the other 2,000 reps that have worked for Takeda before they launched the following duds..

Edarbi
Rozerem
Nesina
Uloric

Just to name a few...tell me why this time it's "different"?
DAMN! You nailed it right on the head!!! Great post!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

This drug will never reach a billion dollars. It has bad data, failed studies and a s/e profile that is poor and increases as the dose does.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Management should have consulted me, or any of the other 2,000 reps that have worked for Takeda before they launched the following duds..

Edarbi
Rozerem
Nesina
Uloric

Just to name a few...tell me why this time it's "different"?
Management here, what should we look into???
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This drug will never reach a billion dollars. It has bad data, failed studies and a s/e profile that is poor and increases as the dose does.
and the target market is Medicare. Should be easy to get that paid for…right?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Management here, what should we look into???
You should look into "tuning up" your resume Mr/Ms. Manager
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Just a week away,,,uuuugggghhh! The only thing I am looking forward to is getting my ass back on the plane to come home!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Just a week away,,,uuuugggghhh! The only thing I am looking forward to is getting my ass back on the plane to come home!
Amen brother! It's going to be a very long 4 days. WHo wants to bet that this meeting will set a new standard on the Miserable Scale?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This drug will never reach a billion dollars. It has bad data, failed studies and a s/e profile that is poor and increases as the dose does.
Could you name me an antidepressant that doesn't have failed studies? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that has only 3 A/E >5% and twice placebo? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that doesn't increase side effects with higher doses? There aren't any

Man up!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Could you name me an antidepressant that doesn't have failed studies? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that has only 3 A/E >5% and twice placebo? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that doesn't increase side effects with higher doses? There aren't any

Man up!
Amitiza
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Hello sales reps,

I am interested in trying the new AD Brintellix. Can you please
tell me if psychiatrists in the Cherry Hill,NJ area have samples?

Thanks,
Chris
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Could you name me an antidepressant that doesn't have failed studies? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that has only 3 A/E >5% and twice placebo? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that doesn't increase side effects with higher doses? There aren't any

Man up!
Can you tell me a drug that sells without formulary coverage?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Could you name me an antidepressant that doesn't have failed studies? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that has only 3 A/E >5% and twice placebo? There aren't any
Can you name me an antidepressant that doesn't increase side effects with higher doses? There aren't any

Man up!
Many generics that work well with limited side effects. The slight incremental gain of this product will be extremely off set by the obscene price. The marketing managers job is to make us believe how great the product is and how much it is needed. It Isn't needed. It may be slightly beneficial to a small subset of patients but not at the cost we are going to charge.

There you go. A little reality for you. Another desperate grasp by our compny to find something we can make some bank with. Pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Hello sales reps,

I am interested in trying the new AD Brintellix. Can you please
tell me if psychiatrists in the Cherry Hill,NJ area have samples?

Thanks,
Chris
Hey you goofy F**K: Get off our board!!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Worst meeting in the history of Pharma!!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Worst meeting in the history of Pharma!!
Seriously?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-17-2014, 10:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

I am now convinced that "launch meetings" should be completely eliminated. THEY ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! Certification is made up, and there is no valid reason to hold a meeting just to make someone role play.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

it was a good meeting. Im happy they did not do the crazy rah rah like other launches.
At least they had people in our room who have experience in depression because at least half of us did not.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Good meeting content. Nothing we couldn't have done remotely. Sharing hotel rooms with strangers seems like a liability waiting to happen as does having dinners in night clubs.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.