» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Forest Laboratories
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Anonymous

Default Fetzima pricing

We went an entire week at the launch meeting without getting the price of Fetzima. Has anyone seen or heard what the average pharmacy price will be? Our managers said they had no idea, but being the awesome leaders they are, they didn't try real hard getting the answer from the brand team. I know that there aren't a lot of people who will be paying cash for it anyway, but it would like to be nice to know how much my own launch product costs when I hit my first office on the 26th.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Fetzima pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
We went an entire week at the launch meeting without getting the price of Fetzima. Has anyone seen or heard what the average pharmacy price will be? Our managers said they had no idea, but being the awesome leaders they are, they didn't try real hard getting the answer from the brand team. I know that there aren't a lot of people who will be paying cash for it anyway, but it would like to be nice to know how much my own launch product costs when I hit my first office on the 26th.
If you are a forest rep it will cost you a BJ and a class 1 stage of the herp. Hope this helps.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:02 AM
Anonymous

signed an ex FRX rep that never figured out that NOBODY pays the cash price for any drug.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Anonymous

Signed by a DM who claims managed care access is just a smoke screen. 20% of my doctors have patients who pay cash.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: