BMS to AZ...WTH?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When on earth are those fabulous leaders going to acknowledge that all of us N E E D to know what we will be bringing with us and what is staying. Cars, Credit Cards, Programs, Speakers, Equipment, etc?

"Everything is Business As Usual". Bullsh*@t!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...samples, computer and iRep. there has been zero direction

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direction is to just sell and then don't worry your laid off once we are done with u

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course....be good soldiers and make the company lots of money. Sell sell sell. I will be spending my time looking for another job like a boy scout. always be prepared. sorry AZ, no soldier and dog act here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hadn't thought about credit cards yet. Wanna bet they're going to want us to use our own money to fund the breakfasts/lunches after launch and be reimbursed 6 wks or more later??? You are so right. We won't have an AZ card that fast.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole lack of communication thing is getting really old. We are expected to take a test on Farxiga that the training material isn't even completed. Oh just keep your Tuesday open! HA! Oh and close out Concur by Wednesday. ..oh and pay more for your scaled down nothing in it malibu.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we all got crappy Year ends, 1's & 2's handed out. So, what next, will we get L.O.C.'s at AZ next year and conveniently be fired! They sure cannot support 4-10 reps in one territory with inferior Farxiga! It's another Onglyza/Komiblyze, were screwed!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think about how many people will be in Vegas....around 4000, just for the diabetes division! No way they will keep everyone long term, even if Farxiga is successful. My guess is they will use everyone to launch to create awareness and start cuts mid-year. In my district we've been told to spend our budgets by June.

One thing is for sure I am OVER the waste of time metrics and planning spread sheets! Just let me go do my job!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED!!!! Busy work does not sell meds! Being in the field with my 20 pod partners does lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to tell us what to do with the remaining forms besides the I9. Should we just mail them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you should mail them by UPS or FedEx. It states that on the offer letter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRING ALL FORMS TO VEGAS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you get that information? The last sales communications I see is Jan 15 explaining to do the I-9 in Vegas. Nothing else has been said or sent about the rest as far as I know.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your offer letter. The info is on it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The offer letter says to MAIL all forms, not bring them ALL to Vegas. Then they came back and said to do the I-9 in Vegas. Nothing else has been said about the rest of the forms.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was talk when they said bring the I9 to Vegas of another means of sending the other forms. As I said they have to start reading their memos

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4000 people for the diabetes portfolio? With access dropping and face to face doc time dropping, this won't last.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The announcement this morning doesn't bode well....looks like additional sales reps in other divisions will be selling Farxiga too.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What announcement?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not ALL of the 4000 are going to Vegas....believe it or not, there IS life outside the US!!!!!