Culture at Lundbeck

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now that we have all been here 3 months how would you all describe this culture they sold us on in the interview process with Lundbeck?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many regrets....wish I had never left my last company...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great manager! Couldn't ask for better. Brintellix faces an uphill battle in terms of managed care. That's a simple fact. The co-pay card is poor. We need one for each and every month. They can say that co-pays don't matter for this disease state, but they are wrong. If the drug doesn't perform, big pharma tactics will raise it's ugly head. Nobody understands the IC plan. So far, have no regrets from joining Lundbeck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like it why don't you leave? We do not need complainers like you so shut up or get out!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand the "culture" thing they always talked about:

1) They put "patients" first which every company espouses as well (Starfish logo)
    2) They have call average now which in the interview they said they did not
    3) They only have 3 bonus's a year which kind of sucks when you are used to 4. This wasn't discussed in the interviews
    4) Managers are the same as they are at big pharma that want playbook, call average, samples dropped, etc
    5) They have good products but first 3 weeks out providers continue to say..."That co-pay card won't cut it!"

It's a job and seems okay but I wish they would not have talked at such great lengths about a "culture" that is not much different than big pharma that we came from. I have a good team that is nice but I had a lot of other good teams in my 25+ years in pharma.

That's my 2 cents.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are really having that difficult of a time here why don't you leave?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit coming on cafepharma to tell us to leave Bitch! This is a forum for us to vent whatever we want to and there was not 1 thing in this post that isnt true. I didnt say I wasn't happy but just feel that I was lied to in the interview process about some "culture" that isn't that different than companies I have worked for in the past.

If you love it so much what do you see the "culture" as at Lundbeck?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Sean Nolan, PLEASE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whiny, whiny babies. Get over yourselves. It is a f***ing job for goodness sake!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly my point Dousche Bag! Don't talk about this "culture" for 90% of the interview and at all our meetings when it is not different at all. It is just another job like you said!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how those who defend Lundbeck on here can not even say what this culture is...any takers?

Silence, silence, and more silence...

Plain and simple it is another job working for another pharma company and I will treat it that way as well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! Just a job with same old BS metrics. Lots of lunches, speakers programs, and 6-8 calls a day and sync twice a day. I believed them last January and I thought they really were going to be a positive change but I was very wrong. You can substitute Lundbeck for Pfizer , Novartis , BMS, or GSK or Lilly or any other. They all think and act and treat reps the same way. No respect! There attitude is you don't like it leave! As soon as I and many others find jobs we will all be gone and they really want give a damn!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lion Pride runs deep on my team. Us Lions take pride in our culture. Go Lions!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate Lundbeck more than my last company. Hate it here. They lied to us from the beginning.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really sad that you people are complaining about making 6-8 calls a day, doing lunches and speaker programs while making 6 figures.......get a life. Do you realize how easy we really have it?!?! Driving around make a few calls, do a lunch, listening to music, taking on the phone ect and getting paid really well do it!!!! Go find another job that's as easy as we have and make 6 figures. You people are just a bunch of winning little bitches.....get a life. Go dig in a ditch for 12 hours a day making 16 dollars per hr and you will appreciate your job! Go sell medical devices were your jobs on the line EVERYDAY if you don't perform. You have to be in surgery for 14 hours a day. You have to be in cases by 6:00 am. Wake up people Pharma is not that bad!!!! Lundbeck is not that bad!!!!! I will admit it's not perfect, but it could be a lot worse.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lundbeck PROMISED us a culture unlike any other company even bringing everyone together to "learn" this "new" culture and you know what? They lied!

Lundbeck is NO different than other big Pharma. The problem I have is they promised one thing (many of us left sound positions & companies) and delivered something else.

I will continue in my job and do well but will not trust ANYTHING management says or promises based on this fundamental lie.

Lundbeck sucks even more than other companies for this very reason.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, you just spoke the truest words of all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the same old person on here posting to go get another jobe if you don't like it here. We all had other jobs you idiot! We were promised a "culture" where metrics of call averahe, speaker programs, etc would not be the driving force. We are now the same as our Takeda counterparts and big pharma running into each other like a pod.

They also promised we would run psychiatry and now we overlap with Takeda all over the place. Lie, lie, lie...

So why don't you go get in a ditch and we will pile the dirt on top of you 6 feet under!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until Brintellix falters! You ain't seen nothing yet!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!