Belviq Bonuses??

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to see what the average quarterly bonuses on Belviq have been? I appreciate all serious replies as I am considering a position and this is important to my family and I. Thanks guys!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses? That's funny!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are considering employment at Eisai I highly suggest you think long and hard. Eisai has become a very demotivating company over the years. They have had so many layoffs and rule with the motto of just be lucky you still have a job. They know they can offer lower than standard salaries, because people are desperate to have jobs. Probably one of the lowest base salaries in the industry. As for bonus money they continue to pay less and less. If you have a higher base they will find a way not to pay a higher bonus. The bonus system is set up to pay on month to month growth. So someone who had a stellar year all year and then come December had a smaller growth that one month, that person will not be paid on the success of the previous 5 months. It all boils down to the last month of the six month period. There is no longer a quarterly payout. Eisai now pays bonuses twice a year. There is no longer compensation for all of the pharmacies who no longer report. That was taken away too. The bonus plan awards those who have the lowest numbers but highest growth in the month of December. So a person with 12 scripts in the month of November and grows to 36 scripts in December had a 200 percent growth. They climb to the head of the leader board going on sales trip and will be highly rewarded in all areas based on that one month growth. The highest volume producers all year fall to the bottom. It's very disheartening for many. Think long and hard if you want to join for its bonus payout. One change they did make for 2014 is instead of month to month growth it will be quarter to quarter. Good luck. Specializing in weight loss is rewarding from a personal standpoint plus there are no copycat drugs to challenge your sales. However, Managed care is a very tough sale as very few weight loss drugs are covered. It's basically a cash pay market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your bonus will be a monster fruit basket, you choice of apples and oranges.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses what are those? Do they exist? Or are those like Sasquatch?
    Rumored but never seen?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus and IC plan devised by OB, that is why they make no sense and do not exist!

Lonnel, can you take this a** clown with you, please, we are begging you to!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. I really appreciate your honesty and knowledge. I hope things get better for you guys!