Is Essure going to make it?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a mini survey....

Are the Germans going to continue to stand behind Essure going forward, given the fact that it's in the toilet? Oh yeah, and is the company ever going to realize that it's own product (Mirena) is Essure's biggest competitor??

Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mirena is practically a perfect product. Too bad there is not a CS that ever mentions it. Selling Essure will continue to boost Mirena sales. No HSG, No Ablation nec. Covered, quick, under contract for growth etc etc. How many of us find ourselves in that debate?

Still holding out hope. I do believe E is a good product and it's future upgrades will help offset some of the main push backs. Maybe even by Q4.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll soon realize it after Q2 results come out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will never realize this. WHC put all their eggs in the E basket.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster, Instead of just asking the question, what are your thoughts? I also think your position will help add perspective. You can be vague. We get it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think Essure has a chance with Jon Saleskiller leading the sales force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could have grown Essure in the Scranton, PA market. But the hiring manager Eric was stupid and did not hire me. Everyone makes mistakes and you just made one! Good luck with the Scranton territory bc your going to need it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given you're (I get confused with your/you're also) attitude I'd say we made the right call. Somehow we'll find a way to survive without you. Good luck to you as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Eric from and what is his last name?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is from Bayer and his last name is Essure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we can make it to the new micro insert that provides instant occlusion of the tube then the sky's the limit. Too many docs and patients don't want to deal with the HSG at this point.

I've heard two years on the timeline for that. Maybe Erin B can be held off that long...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPOT ON!!!! We are in a holding pattern.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we in a holding pattern? Currently, there is a manager who is expecting the entire area to find 10 docs who haven't been active and get them to do 4 cases by the end of June? If it was that easy to get dr to get patient to sign up for this procedure, wouldn't we have done that long ago? Our sales mgmt seems very unrealistic in their approach to this procedure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Essure going to make? No

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Essure will not make it. Neither will the new micro insert. This device is crap and doctors are starting to realize that. Essure will be pulled from the market before the new one is released. And sense its the same patent (from what I've been told), the immediate occlusion Essure will be pulled as well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it from a very vocal esister from the Scranton PA area...NO it will never be grown here, we're not stupid. I'm off to do my second tv appearance tomorrow warning the women of my area about the dangers of essure and with another coming up..the word is spreading in NEPA.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pulled from the market! Are you smoking crack or do you live in Colorado? I know, you are a journalist.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I am not smoking crack, but everybody who thinks Essure will last, surely is. Bayer is in hot water right now and its only going to get worse. The people who work for Bayer have absolutely no idea what is going on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Just need to get the right people in place

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest